Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Africans Are Doing Good For Themselves, Within The Country And Outside The Conti - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Africans Are Doing Good For Themselves, Within The Country And Outside The Conti (739 Views)

Old Couple Get Drunk, Had Sex In Broad Day Light Outside The Bar(pics) / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans Are Doing Good For Themselves, Within The Country And Outside The Conti by harrysjones(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2016
Africans are doing good for themselves, within the country and outside the continent.
And even though it’s temporary sometimes, whether, for vacation or education, some Africans find their way outside the shores of the continent. The shock however in all of this is introducing you to foreigners and telling them you’re African, specifying the country in Africa you’re from.

But in the long run, you regret mentioning that bit to them sometimes. Here are the classic responses to “I’m African” that Africans get outside the country (and are obviously tired of) 1. I’ve been to Africa before, I think Uganda or Kenya

Re: Africans Are Doing Good For Themselves, Within The Country And Outside The Conti by harrysjones(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2016
2. Your English is really good

Re: Africans Are Doing Good For Themselves, Within The Country And Outside The Conti by harrysjones(m): 11:14am On Jul 30, 2016
3. I listen to Fela and Wizkid

Re: Africans Are Doing Good For Themselves, Within The Country And Outside The Conti by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 30, 2016
okada drop me here
Re: Africans Are Doing Good For Themselves, Within The Country And Outside The Conti by harrysjones(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2016
4 4. I know an African. Eunice. Do you know her too?

Re: Africans Are Doing Good For Themselves, Within The Country And Outside The Conti by harrysjones(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2016
5 5. One Nigerian Prince keeps emailing me

Re: Africans Are Doing Good For Themselves, Within The Country And Outside The Conti by harrysjones(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2016
6. How long do you walk to get to places in your country?

Re: Africans Are Doing Good For Themselves, Within The Country And Outside The Conti by harrysjones(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2016
7 7. I’m very sure that you’re delighted now that you are here

Re: Africans Are Doing Good For Themselves, Within The Country And Outside The Conti by Trendin(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2016
So how is this romantic?
Re: Africans Are Doing Good For Themselves, Within The Country And Outside The Conti by harrysjones(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2016
8. I heard you guys eat goat a lot

Re: Africans Are Doing Good For Themselves, Within The Country And Outside The Conti by harrysjones(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2016
9. I’m sure this amount of dollars will last for years in Africa

Re: Africans Are Doing Good For Themselves, Within The Country And Outside The Conti by harrysjones(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2016
10. “Do you speak African?”

(1) (Reply)

Am Plus One Today, Pals Show Me Some Love Please / Witch / Meet The Current Most Handsome Nairalander, Amazing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.