Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) (83781 Views)

The Biscuit That Got People Talking / If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You / Who Has Seen This New Indomie Noodles (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by chachanga: 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
What about Satan Condom & chicks who dey free make dem take am kpansh dem
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Proffdada: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
Niflheim:
QUESTION: In the book of Revelations 22:16, what was the title given to "Jesus"?

ANSWER: The "bright morning star"(latin translation=LUCIFER).

QUESTION: So why are christians making so much noise?

ANSWER: It is because they do not know the simple difference between "names" and "titles".
the name was harmless till they depicted the image of the devil

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Liamm(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sonoflucifer, your papa don get biscuit grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Even if this biscuit has got no spiritual or devilish inclinations still i cant buy this biscuit, its contents might be bigger than the name even... So i better stay safe.... Life is highly mystical.

I never buy Cabin finish self!!!!
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by kevoh(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
I need that biscuit! Where can I get it? Will make sense as biscuit and tea at the office. Time to scare away stingy colleagues that will never bring anything but depend on you all year round for breakfast and lunch. tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin I no fear but I no go chop that kind biscuit lipsrsealed The manufacturer has clearly declare himself as a devil worshipper so we don't have anything in common
jidxin:
Why i no go fear wit all doz writings
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by blaquemyc: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
eddybrigs:
abeg buy send for me
you sef wan follow chop am?
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by AmAlbert(m): 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Abeg o, ah dey sell Lucifer pure water and Lucifer Groundnut, so make una come buy am, e dey sweet well well with Lucifer biscuits...
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by gonkraziiiiii: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
I wldnt dare buy it o...I love biscuit die.... So if d name is babalawo special ur still buy it Na....pls o no be fear Na respect....person get mind outta all d names in d world he uses lucifers name n pix ....Omor u way buy am get mind sha....chew away ma longer throat no reach ur side
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by lonelydora: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
I rebuke every tempting spirit of that biscuit IJN.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by gonkraziiiiii: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
I wldnt dare buy it o...I love biscuit die.... So if d name is babalawo special ud stll buy it Na....pls o no be fear Na respect....person get mind outta all d names in d world he uses lucifers name n pix ....Omor u way buy am get mind sha....chew away ma longer throat no reach ur side
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Celsony: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
The activities in d spirit world is more than what happen in our world, so life itself is spiritual. #BECAREFUL
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Mpanyi: 3:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
I can see some fake tough and wise people here saying they can eat the biscuit and there is nothing wrong with the biscuit. Give them the biscuit to eat and they will not eat.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by abdulyaro66(m): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2016

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by MadCow1: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
Looks tasty as fhuck.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by adecares(f): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
End time indeed
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by mikron(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
saaedlee:
It's just a brand name
so u think
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by belcom10(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Take heed, my friend;
Qudbell:
cos sey lucifer dey ontop nau, na end time biscuit...some people ehnnn.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by chyima(f): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Even the man on it has 2 horns on the head,any one noticed it,a nd the inscription devishly deceptive is not just vain
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by menxer: 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Qudbell:

You de mind them, most of them don't even know the meaning of the name.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by bezimo(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Its easy to dismiss and trivialise the satanic brand of the biscuit because lots of people are dwelling in the natural and see nothing wrong in frolicking with the devil or anything related to him, be it perfums or biscuits or clothings with satanic brands.
That is how people become cheaply victims of the devil because of zero sense of spirituality or sensitivity about the hour. Its not everything sold in the market that is from a normal source, demonic folks also have their brands which have been developed in collaboration with the devil. It is wisdom to be aware, so you avoid been entangled and ensnared with demonic occultic forces.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by menxer: 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Proffdada:
the name was harmless till they depicted the image of the devil

And you have seen the devil to know what it looks like, abi?
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Ryocaj(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
Qudbell:
Guy.. Dem go swap u one day .. u no go knw... Aw can u be so nonchalant n negligent to something that clear..
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Richie0974: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Bigcake:
I'm sorry to say this, but you are a big foool.

Lucifer Deceptive biscuit is the best name for a biscuit abi? or freemasonry is a good spark for the biscuit.

It's a sad situation that you couldn't present your opinion without insult.

So if the manufacturer names the biscuit Lucifer, its a big deal?
Do you even know that just because o the name the number o those that'll buy it will increase provided its not Nigerian were most of us a religion fanatics and full of hypocrisy.
The main aim of a product is to attract income and I'm sure this strategy will work well.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Naijageak(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
this is extreme foolishness for someone with his or her right senses to buy or eat this biscuits

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by safetyInspector(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Richie0974:
S
o?
Last I remember, devil was called Lucifer in heaven which implies beauty and means it was a good name before he was cast to earth. So what stops a manufacturer from trying to say his product is the most beautiful of them all?
They could as well have said morning star, I guess that one is wrong too right?
We should stop reading meaning to everything t
hat comes our way, some come naturally.
c

Really? even when it is also devilishly deceptive.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by stevecantrell: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Both the ceo of p&g as well as the founders of Mars chocolate inc. have attributed the success of their brand to Lucifers blessing.

These biscuit people are just being up front and candid as to "source" of their enterprise.
Theyre not hiding it from anyone.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by bezimo(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Niflheim:
QUESTION: In the book of Revelations 22:16, what was the title given to "Jesus"?

ANSWER: The "bright morning star"(latin translation=LUCIFER).

QUESTION: So why are christians making so much noise?

ANSWER: It is because they do not know the simple difference between "names" and "titles".

Dont confuse anybody here

Isaiah 14:12 calls Lucifer the "son of the morning" before he was disgraced out of Heaven NOT bright and morning star. Jesus Christ is the only person referred to as the "Bright and Morning Star" as shown Revelation 22:16, so its not the same.
So keep your confusion and deliberately deceptive disposition to yourself and not advertise it here, because we are not ignorant and cannot be deceived.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by hardigsbaba(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Qudbell:

wats the rational behind naming such a thing the name of a devil?
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Richie0974: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
emerged01:

This guy funny die! Can you name your child lucifer?

This is not a child, a living thing is different from a non living thing.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by emitheo(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
it has just begun.....
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Richie0974: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
tayadof9ja:
when you give birth, name your child lucifer.... Ebhey

I guess you can't differentiate between a living and non living thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drinking Of Garri And The Poverty Stigma / Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. / Picture Of A $25.75 Rice That I Bought In Chicago US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.