Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,019 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:00 AM

Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) (84100 Views)

The Biscuit That Got People Talking / If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You / Who Has Seen This New Indomie Noodles (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by kenoz(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
undecided
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Louiscutedude(m): 6:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
lolz nothing dat will not b produce dis z just a description tho
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
Worse is the fact that it is written in parables.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by jesusjewel1(f): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Richie0974:
So?
Last I remember, devil was called Lucifer in heaven which implies beauty and means it was a good name before he was cast to earth. So what stops a manufacturer from trying to say his product is the most beautiful of them all?
They could as well have said morning star, I guess that one is wrong too right?
We should stop reading meaning to everything that comes our way, some come naturally.

Eeeehhhnnnn....
It's just the write-up you saw and defending...
What of the picture drawn??
Even if in my wildest dreams, I can't accept to eat such biscuits!!!!!
Never!!!!
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Richie0974: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
jesusjewel1:

Eeeehhhnnnn....
It's just the write-up you saw and defending...
What of the picture drawn??
Even if in my wildest dreams, I can't accept to eat such biscuits!!!!!
Never!!!!

So if I name it Jesusjewel, you'll eat it because it's heavenly?
No you'll eat it because it's biscuit and the same notion applies to this.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Richie0974: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
wiZbanky:
and what about the word "infernally"?
If I say go to hell, will you be going to hell? It's just a statement so why can't this be accepted as such.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Fidelismaria: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
I Want a bite
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmm y na? Y wil i eat it?
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Waste of mb
Well ova to u my honorable name checkers
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Boyooosa(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wetin eye no go see if person fon dey tay for life. shocked kiss
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by KELVINXY: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
Richie0974:
So?
Last I remember, devil was called Lucifer in heaven which implies beauty and means it was a good name before he was cast to earth. So what stops a manufacturer from trying to say his product is the most beautiful of them all?
We should stop reading meaning to everything that comes our way, some come naturally.

bro.
are u a Nigerian?

thanks for not thinking like one

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Nathkem01(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
I see lucifer on it and I will still buy d biscuit?? I dey crazy?
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by iamclime(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
LUCIFER SIMPLY MEANS "SHINING ONE", AS STATED IN ISAIAH 14:4, 12. IT DID NOT INITIALLY REFER TO SATAN BUT TO THE KING OF BABYLON. THAT LUCIFER IS SATAN IS A DOCTRINAL ERROR THAT HAS BEEN PASSED ON FOR AGES. A LITTLE RESEARCH WILL HELP. AS FOR THIS BISCUIT, THE MAKERS ARE JUST GOING WITH POPULAR OPINION.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by opalk(m): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
very soon na lucifer boxer go dey people go dey buy am some go say na devilish boxer
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Mabelenena(f): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Richie0974:
So?
How wud u explain the drawing on the container or did the devil or lucifer have horns when he was still an angel in heaven?
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
You dey fear?grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
if na u u no go fear
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by sabyjunior(m): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Abeg is the biscuit edible?
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Sharon6(f): 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
ZuzuMan:
.....I don check your Signature !!! Na to come after you remain grin grin grin

GET behind me satan!!!!
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by impossible27(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
There is nothing wrong with the name.. Some of us eats biscuit or use anything related to the moniker like beauty, son of the morning( i have seen a perfume with this moniker really), morning star which all lartinly meant Lucifer.

make i hear say i make product and named it son of the morning and you wont buy if i sell it to u. you will because your mind may not go to the name but the performance of that products

And some people here are saying they draw the devil on the biscuit pack. Have u seen Lucifer before? Have u seen the devil before ?Did u know how he looks like? Answer no. That because we have been watching too many horror films and Nigerian films ,D

Pps don't be religious on products. that what we Africans are good at.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Richie0974: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mabelenena:
How wud u explain the drawing on the container or did the devil or lucifer have horns when he was still an angel in heaven?

How do you know Lucifer had horns?
So if the manufacturers decide to call it Angel Michael, and drawvan image with wings then the biscuit is good for consumption?
This is just a marketing strategy, nothing involved.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by timpaul664(m): 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
jidxin:
This is really an end time biscuit i saw someone eating but i boldly saw the inscriptions on the biscuit LUCIFER and the person told me she really love the biscuit i just smh nothing people cannot buy ooo

end time biscuit
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 31, 2016
Good move by the owner. As much I stand against evil, I also know that people get fascinated by nonsense like this. A celebrity pic showing "illuminati" signs will get many views. A song praising illuminati will have many downloads. Anything devilish goes

Maybe people are just curious, but curiosity makes a good business day.

Even this back and forth discussion about this biscuit is free marketing.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by EkeneElectrons(m): 12:46am On Jul 31, 2016
lol end time
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Proffdada: 12:48am On Jul 31, 2016
menxer:

And you have seen the devil to know what it looks like, abi?
even if u haven't seen the devil. the image clearly point at what they meant. don't play dumb to evil,u will only get hurt
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Slimflame(m): 12:52am On Jul 31, 2016
Richie0974:
So?
if u born piking name am Lucifer
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by RegalD(m): 12:56am On Jul 31, 2016
saaedlee:
It's just a brand name
That's is what the Devil is trying to make you think, ' IT'S JUST A BRAND NAME'.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by RegalD(m): 1:05am On Jul 31, 2016
impossible27:
There is nothing wrong with the name.. Some of us eats biscuit or use anything related to the moniker like beauty, son of the morning( i have seen a perfume with this moniker really), morning star which all lartinly meant Lucifer.

make i hear say i make product and named it son of the morning and you wont buy if i sell it to u. you will because your mind may not go to the name but the performance of that products

And some people here are saying they draw the devil on the biscuit pack. Have u seen Lucifer before? Have u seen the devil before ?Did u know how he looks like? Answer no. That because we have been watching too many horror films and Nigerian films ,D

Pps don't be religious on products. that what we Africans are good at.
Sorry to say but the Devil has toyed so much with your mind. Everything in life is spiritual, so don't act Mr. Rational. It is because of the rationality of the white people that cause them to legalize gay marriage. Don't think you are so wise; 1corinthians 1: 19 ' I will destroy the wisdom of the wise and discard the intelligence of the intelligent'
Don't let the Devil play you, remember he is very deceptive.
Read Revelations well.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Nobody: 1:38am On Jul 31, 2016
saaedlee:
AntiLogic Spotted
Logical Fellow #Thumbs Up
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by saaedlee: 6:18am On Jul 31, 2016
RegalD:

That's is what the Devil is trying to make you think, ' IT'S JUST A BRAND NAME'.
Logically you would reject a job offer in the production company because its the Devil's Brand name.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by wazobiang: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2016
Chop and Quench
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by menxer: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2016
Proffdada:
even if u haven't seen the devil. the image clearly point at what they meant. don't play dumb to evil,u will only get hurt

Well, Lucifer (the bright and morning star) is also used to describe Jesus in the book of Revelation, does it mean Jesus had horns or is evil?

A horned man means an evil man?
That's at best an extinct specie of man or an artist impression of what the devil should look like.

Adolf Hitler had no horns yet the world still shivers at the memory of him. Does it mean people don't bear the name again?

Yes, they do, not in Germany alone but here in Nigeria. Two of my colleagues back in school bear that name: a guy whose first name was Adolf, and a lady whose surname was Hitler.
Does it mean they are evil as the historic Adolf Hitler?

I am not holding brief for "Lucifer", as a divine being he can do that himself.

playing dumb? That's a reflection of your fear bordered mind.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by justuce(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
this one go sweet die..I can't wait to taste it..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. / African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.