Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) (84113 Views)

The Biscuit That Got People Talking / If You Ate These Biscuit And Aren't Married, Witches Are Haunting You / Who Has Seen This New Indomie Noodles (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Joebeck(f): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Everything has a spiritual under tone. So I can't imagine myself buying a biscuit with a lucifer written on it. We need to be careful of what we buy.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by theEYe21(f): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
blaquemyc:
Abeg na wia dem dey sell the biscuit, me sef for like buy am
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Richie0974: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
safetyInspector:
c

Really? even when it is also devilishly deceptive.

The maim objective of making a product is for income, if this is the best strategy the manufacturers can come up with to yield maximum income, then so be it.
Its not everything that has a meaning to it.
So if I choose to name my product ' Heaven sent Paradise', does that mean it is heavenly?
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by theEYe21(f): 4:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
Richie0974:
So?
Last I remember, devil was called Lucifer in heaven which implies beauty and means it was a good name before he was cast to earth. So what stops a manufacturer from trying to say his product is the most beautiful of them all?
They could as well have said morning star, I guess that one is wrong too right?
We should stop reading meaning to everything that comes our way, some come naturally.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by fashrola(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lucifer means Morning star, Bearer of light...
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by profmallory(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
some worship the devil you know. That might be a product from their organisation. I m sure you 'd get some special powers after you use it. Please share on naira land your experience afterwards lol
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by jidxin(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
Richie0974:
So?
Last I remember, devil was called Lucifer in heaven which implies beauty and means it was a good name before he was cast to earth. So what stops a manufacturer from trying to say his product is the most beautiful of them all?
We should stop reading meaning to everything that comes our way, some come naturally.
bros can't u read?? U only saw lucifer chk oda inscriptions pls
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by GoodMuyis(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
Vanquay16:
These Religious pathetics are at it again...Give it to a starving Christian in Somalia and tell me if he won't eat it gleefully.

You Fornicate, tell lies, etc but won't eat a biscuit?

starving christian in Somalia? You Are joking right?

Most Christian in Somalia are either priest of other country's official.
Most Christian Somalis lives in Ethiopia or Egypt
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by lozanni(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
Qudbell:
cos sey lucifer dey ontop nau, na end time biscuit...some people ehnnn.

Did you see the image of Lucifer on the biscuit too?
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by emmysantos: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
There are uncountable words that means the same thing as beauty, why would the manufacturer choose that particular name.
That biscuit is questionable.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by jidxin(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
Niflheim:
QUESTION: In the book of Revelations 22:16, what was the title given to "Jesus"?

ANSWER: The "bright morning star"(latin translation=LUCIFER).

QUESTION: So why are christians making so much noise?

ANSWER: It is because they do not know the simple difference between "names" and "titles".
OMG did u just spew dat ..ferz a great difference btw morning star nd bright morning star or brighter morning star
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Donsamie(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
pls do put meaning to everything if u want to live long.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Richie0974: 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
jidxin:
bros can't u read?? U only saw lucifer chk oda inscriptions pls

Chairman, are you too dumb to understand, what I wrote implies to both.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mtcheew, where can I get one?
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Adeyeancah(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
pembisco:
some fools here deceiving themsleves , claiming what I don't even know. it's boldly written " Devilishly deceptive" on it and u guys want us not to ascribe spiritual meaning to it? smh
Most of them talking say them go eat am,if they carry am come their front now,liver go cut...see horns for the guy head sef...tufiapa!
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Dollipsejay(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
saaedlee:
It's just a brand name
are u serious i dont agree with that
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Austin234(m): 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lets assume the company is new, does it mean they must a negative trend to penetrate the market? It only connotes lack of fear of God. Lucifer is an enemy of God, how could somecody think of popularity using an enemy of God and man.
A big warning here for those that use naked women for advert. God cannot condone that in whatever reasonable guise
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by prinsam30: 5:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
SonOfLucifer please show ursef here now now, I think this is one of ur products
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by chydon24: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
Some people here commenting that they will eat are just ranting & deceiving others. When u bring the biscuit to them, u will see them running away as if a mascurade is pursuing them.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by onionsoup(f): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Qudbell:
cos sey lucifer dey ontop nau, na end time biscuit...some people ehnnn.

Nothing wrong with being extra careful. Devil wicked oo. One cannot tell wetin this one mean. Them fit know say you no go see am as anything. Initiation things booting..... No buy for person, no chop am yourself. There are several biscuits in town why go for the one wey them dey use find trouble
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by pentzuatzil(m): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
abeg shey dem dey share am for free
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by onionsoup(f): 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
saaedlee:
It's just a brand name

Demonic brand name. Why use that kind name? Name don finish for town?? No one will dare name a child that.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by pentzuatzil(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
wetin broz Jay dey look nau.... It seems say na hell fire sure for errbody ooo
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by wiZbanky(m): 6:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Richie0974:
So?
and what about the word "infernally"?
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Ficco(m): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
I feel sorry for the low level of spiritual awareness in this country. This kind of product is made to keep people captive, by eating it, u are pledging allegiance to the devil and satanic manipulations.
Or how can a normal person name his product with lucifer? And the same goes with the energy drink named '666' but was written in Greek letters to deceive people.
I plead with u, if u love God, stay away from satanic products and materials.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by saaedlee: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
onionsoup:

Demonic brand name. Why use that kind name? Name don finish for town?? No one will dare name a child that.
Please what is demonic and what is not? About 2 decades ago a certain sect of Christians (Deeper Lifers) termed television boxes as demonic, today they are projecting Bible verses on them during services. You can choose to name a kid anything you wish, but it doesn't in anyway affect the kid's future.

I don't argue on religious topics, because religion is not logical.
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by saaedlee: 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
Dollipsejay:
are u serious i dont agree with that

It's right in front of you, and you still don't agree with that?
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by saaedlee: 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
mikron:
so u think

Not what I think, just what it is! Evidence stares you in the face and you deny that it's a brand name?
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
shocked
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by saaedlee: 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
ZubbyGodson:
Antichrist spotted
AntiLogic Spotted
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by valiantheartprod(f): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
those that like the biscuit are actively senseless. can't you guys see the logo and the devil picture
Re: Have You Seen This Lucifer Biscuit? (pictures) by Sayelabola(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
Vanquay16:
These Religious pathetics are at it again...Give it to a starving Christian in Somalia and tell me if he won't eat it gleefully.

You Fornicate, tell lies, etc but won't eat a biscuit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Tomatoes, Onions & Pepper I Bought For ₦100 In Dutsinma, Katsina / Ram With 5 Horns Sold At A Market In Lagos Ahead Of Sallah Celebration. / African Forest Buffalo Killed In Hunting Expedition (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.