Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) (2131 Views)

Girls Sef Lol, What Confused Beings (photos) / 39yo Next French President Incredible Love Story With 64yo Former Teacher PICS / Lol.what Could Be On This Child's Innocent Mind(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by miremoses(m): 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by MEGGATRON(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by Fataiwo(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
wats d meaning of these words please.? Lacasticlala, OP,and FP.
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by Richnero(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
I have died grin

1 Like

Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lol. So he/she's owing 20marks now

3 Likes

Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by Luckylife(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
No wonder they are soliciting for Nigeria students to help them share intelligents through easy university admission.
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by Sexxkillz: 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
I go consider the boy abeg. . . Wetin sef. Who economics help for this life? If economics dey help nobody that studied economics - I repeat - economics, would be jobless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by nnachukz(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
I will just resign. You won't understand, but surely I will resign.
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by iykekelvins(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
Economics, I hate that subject ehn
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by cruzita(f): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin
idiot /100

1 Like

Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by davbravo(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
iykekelvins:
Economics, I hate that subject ehn
No be only you hate am o..... thank God I dropped it in SS1
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by iykekelvins(m): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
davbravo:
No be only you hate am o..... thank God I dropped it in SS1
That subject can vex person
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by Sexytemi(f): 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
gringringringrin I yaff die with laughtergringringrin

My people make Una come laugh o

emperorlee, lordscent, Desnat, naniawini, omonighoblessing, onstelly, maxi112, biafrabushboygringringringrin
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by Maxi112: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

emperorlee, lordscent, Desnat, naniawini, omonighoblessing, onstelly, maxi112, biafrabushboygringringringrin
I'm here ma'am ; )

Make I laugh finish grin grin
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by EmperorLee(m): 7:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
Maxi112:
I'm here ma'am ; )

Make I laugh finish grin grin

Olboi thank God say dem bring that thread down cheesy grin

That girl wan begin attack me ni sha.
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by Maxi112: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=EmperorLee post=48036109]

Olboi thank God say dem bring that thread down cheesy grin

That girl wan begin attack me ni sha. [/quopte] which girl ni? The one on jersey
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by EmperorLee(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=Maxi112 post=48036164][/quote]

Yes na grin. the girl na Ashabi Olorisha cheesy ,she too like wahala.
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by Maxi112: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
EmperorLee:

Yes na grin. the girl na Ashabi Olorisha cheesy ,she too like wahala.
who knows, she might be crushing on you grin

I don't near her on that particular jersey cheesy
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by vicstar(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
• • • • • Abeg who read am?? cry
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by EmperorLee(m): 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
Maxi112:
who knows, she might be crushing on you grin

I don't near her on that particular jersey cheesy

Iffahear grin
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by omonighoblessing(f): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Sexytemi:

right by u sis cheesy make we sidon togeda
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by wealthywiseman: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Op, common you can do better.
The event isn't real. It's actually a fake script from my observation.
The Op is the student and the examiner.
We can't be fooled.
You can easily tell from both writings.
Nice try though.
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by miremoses(m): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
wealthywiseman:

We can't be fooled.

Nice try though.
lol,next time TRY and ask question,I got this from a guy's tweeter handle and I felt like sharing it here.
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by LordScent(m): 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
The only person wey fit dull like this na saintsamurai and biafrabushboy grin grin
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by LordScent(m): 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
wealthywiseman:

We can't be fooled.

Nice try though.

Habaaa where is yur sense of humor. Kommon
Re: Lol..what Will You Score This Student If You Were The Teacher,(pics) by Presbulg(m): 5:35am On Jul 31, 2016
grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls React When Asked"are You A Virgin? / Uniport Girls Vs Unical Girls / See What You Must Do Before You Are Allowed To Marry A Second Wife In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.