Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,571 members, 7,827,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Empowerment:omoilu Foundation Scores - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Empowerment:omoilu Foundation Scores (355 Views)

Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) / Man Gets Car Gift From Omoilu Foundation / Governorship Candidate Gets Vehicle From Omoilu Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Empowerment:omoilu Foundation Scores by patiot: 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
EMPOWERMENT:OMOILU FOUNDATION SCORES AGAIN

It was a moment of unspeakable joy for Miss. Damilola Talabi as Senator Buruji Kashamu -inspired Omoilu Foundation presented to her a Toyota Camry car.

Miss. Talabi , who is of Ijebu North Local Government Area of the state, was amazed at the kind gesture.

Presenting the car to the beneficiary on behalf of Omoilu Foundation, Mr. Leke Shittu, who represented the State Coordinator of the Foundation at the event , Otunba (Comrade) Niyi Osoba who was away in Abeokuta on official assignment, said the gesture is part of Senator Kashamu's continuous humanitarian efforts towards putting smiles on the faces of the masses.

"This is to once again demonstrate Senator Kashamu's full commitment towards the plight of the masses.This donation clearly shows that Omoilu Foundation is totally committed to adding value to people’s lives," he said.

An elated Miss.Talabi expressed gratitude to Senator Kashamu and also prayed for divine protection over his life.

“I want to specially thank our distinguished Senator Buruji Kashamu for this wonderful gift.This vehicle will add value to my business in no small measure.It will be more easier for me to move around for business transactions.

" I pray to God to bless him more and also spare his life. I have met a lot of wealthy Nigerians and politicians in the past and I can confirm to you that Senator Kashamu's heart of giving is unparalleled,"she said.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Accuses London Telegraph Of Strengthening Boko Haram / 20 Army Court-martials Allerged For Arms Sales And Murder / FG Reacts To New Boko Haram Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.