Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) (3252 Views)

God Punish Poverty!…my Wife Treats Me Like A Slave / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mehn i was just so damn hungry today, i had no penny on me and since i don't really have friends nor acquaintance, i had to visit the Atm to withdraw the last kobo in my account.
I operate a current account with First Bank and the minimum cash in my account must be 1k and i had 1,5k so i happily went to the Atm stand to withdraw the last 5h (make i take buy garri sugar to come and soak/sip and survive) but unfortunately i met a very long queue and the queue was filled with handsome boys, rich men and ladies and young fresh girls. And they all stared at me due to my phenomenal height and glaring appearance
I was like Oh my Jesus i'm finished. I AM FINISHED. See as i want withdraw 500 naira in the midst of these classes of homo sapiens
Well the Atm machine was good enough and was paying and while the long line was progressing the guy i was behind, he was very young but he withdrew 70k and i fastened my eyes to the ATM screen and saw his inquiry which was more than seven digits and i was like Chai see money eh, a young and tall female corper came and stood at my back and stared at me and SMILED and when it was my turn to slot in my card I was like oh dear corper your beauty is so superciliously elegant and splendiferously tantalizing. pls you may go forward and cash first dont worry about me i'd be FINE cos i'm a man of PATIENCE and she was oh youre a very good guy. She thanked me and went and withdrew 20 thousand and i was shivering and when she ejected her card she dropped me her numz and told me to call her cos she liked my Character.
Na so i wait till the place dry before i slot in my card and withdrew the 500 naira, trekked back home and right now i'm sipping the garri as i'm typing.
I took 1 hundred naira and recharged my line and called the corper and she was like so damn happy and asked me to take her to Oliver Twist Restaurant Tomorow.
I dont have money pls what should i tell her?
GOD PUNISH POVERTY, I REPEAT. GOD PUNISH POVERTY.
Owu (poverty) na Bastard.
Cc BABANGBALI, dannyfillz unapapadeycraze, finalboss1 et al

6 Likes

Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nigggah, don be scerrrrd, shhhh angry

I have bought 50 naira petrol b4 sef.

Pulled up and the attendant said how much? I said 50 naira angry
Dis nigggah looking at me like 4 real? Then he shouted 50

I said yes ma nigggah, 50 naira, nonsense undecided

Brah, don't send man, dem know u from Adam Even if dem know u, dem born u Even if dem born u, na dia business b DAT one, mtcheew undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by RoyalBlak007: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
cheesy grin

tell her the truth..

that the ATM machine swallowed ur card grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
LOL you better forget about the dater. lmao!!! when she calls again, tell her that tommorow your church will be having a program and that you will not get home untill 6pm.

2 Likes

Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by Greatzeus(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
First of all,no condition is permanent,God will change your story soon cheesy
Back to the topic,well honour her invite,be yourself,don't ask her anything but if she gives you anything pls kindly collect it.Also let her know your condition,assuming you don't have a job,she might be able to help,God be with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by rawpadgin(m): 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
ATM dey pay 5h
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

Brah, don't send man, dem know u from Adam Even if dem know u, dem born u Even if dem born u, na dia business b DAT one, mtcheew undecided
exactly that is the morale i am talking about.
Na me fùck up sef i suppose go take small satchet squadron, Chelsea or DeRox put for body make my eye red small so i fit get the okpoju and the morale to withdraw am without fear.
Na why me i dey like agberos.
But you sef your own condition no good o.
50 naira fuel Chai that fuel attendant don reduce you mark entirely.
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by emeijeh(m): 7:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Mehn i was just so damn hungry today, i had no penny on me and since i don't really have friends nor acquaintance, i had to visit the Atm to withdraw the last kobo in my account.
I operate a current account with First Bank and the minimum cash in my account must be 1k and i had 1,5k so i happily went to the Atm stand to withdraw the last 5h (make i take buy garri sugar to come and soak/sip and survive) but unfortunately i met a very long queue and the queue was filled with handsome boys, rich men and ladies and young fresh girls. And they all stared at me due to my phenomenal height and glaring appearance
I was like Oh my Jesus i'm finished. I AM FINISHED. See as i want withdraw 500 naira in the midst of these classes of homo sapiens
Well the Atm machine was good enough and was paying and while the long line was progressing the guy i was behind, he was very young but he withdrew 70k and i fastened my eyes to the ATM screen and saw his inquiry which was more than seven digits and i was like Chai see money eh, a young and tall female corper came and stood at my back and stared at me and SMILED and when it was my turn to slot in my card I was like oh dear corper your beauty is so superciliously elegant and splendiferously tantalizing. pls you may go forward and cash first dont worry about me i'd be FINE cos i'm a man of PATIENCE and she was oh youre a very good guy. She thanked me and went and withdrew 20 thousand and i was shivering and when she ejected her card she dropped me her numz and told me to call her cos she liked my Character.
Na so i wait till the place dry before i slot in my card and withdrew the 500 naira, trekked back home and right now i'm sipping the garri as i'm typing.
I took 1 hundred naira and recharged my line and called the corper and she was like so damn happy and asked me to take her to Oliver Twist Restaurant Tomorow.

Op you dey lie sha! Dem dey leave 1k for current account?
Why you too dey lie like dis?
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by vicstar(m): 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
OP if u still 5hundred naira they will beat you into a pulp lipsrsealed and u want to withdraw ya own money and you are contemplating of what they might think? undecided

Anyway, I applaud ya technique sha cheesy
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by Section8(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hahahahahahaha make una jam garri together na! Afta all na love
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by Cutezt(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
rawpadgin:
ATM dey pay 5h
Yea, Some Do Pay, Infact, Na Lagos I See ATM Wey Go Tell You How Much You Go Withdraw, In Most Nothern States, You Can Withdraw, But In Lag, Na Few Dey Gree, Btw, @Op, Beg Aunty Toyin And Linda To Beg Nigerians To Donate For You, #SaveFvckTheMods grin
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Cutezt:

Yea, Some Do Pay, Infact, Na Lagos I See ATM Wey Go Tell You How Much You Go Withdraw, In Most Nothern States, You Can Withdraw, But In Lag, Na Few Dey Gree, Btw, @Op, Beg Aunty Toyin And Linda To Beg Nigerians To Donate For You, #SaveFvckTheMods grin
thanks for replying the guy though.
The banking estate (a particular area where all the banks are located in my state) all the money in their respective ATM do pay 5h and in mints.
Even if you'd be withdrawing 100k it'll still be paying 500 naira notes in 200 pieces.
I don't know if you get me
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
emeijeh:

Op you dey lie sha! Dem dey leave 1k for current account? Why you too dey lie like dis?
are you a FB staff/agent? If your reply isn't in the affirmative then i'd advice you to go see a doctor

2 Likes

Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by emeijeh(m): 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
are you a FB staff/agent?
If your reply isn't in the affirmative then i'd advice you to go see a doctor

Sharap.
I have a current account there too, and i can draw to zero anytime.

Grow up!
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by timsonpreye(m): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don't av anytin to say but this grin
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by emorse(m): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

WORD!!!!!!!
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by MENZPRIDE(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
OP I can understand your plight, I once had to trekked several miles, bye-passing many ATM's just to get to a particular one in town that dispenses 5h.
As for the babe matter, just tell her an innocent lie. Tell her the money was for a Charitable cause: a sick relative or a younger sister processing admission etc, just make sure it's a female family member you assisted.
She has already acknowledged your kind heartedness, so she might empathized with you the more.
If she does not, then You bow out in Style with your head's held high!!!
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by ministeriallist: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
cheesy grin

tell her the truth..

that the ATM machine swallowed ur card grin
The "truth" indeed. Nothing can be more truthful than that. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by Ramon92: 8:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
yours is better. I've had to withdraw 300 over the counter before, with babes behind me. The way d cashier take look me Ehn, I just gboju.. I pocketed my thing and left with a straight face as time no de..

But brokenness Na bastard sha oo

3 Likes

Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by dannyfillz(m): 8:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:

Owu dey blow u

Poverty na bastard grin
FuckTheM0ds:

Owu dey blow u

Poverty na bastard
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

Damn! Lolzz. Enigmatic are you for real? I had to screen shot this and still laughing over it

#BestCommentOfTheDay
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by pythonkid(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
I dey come
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by tunaguy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
EnigmaticEnigma:

hope you know its 30ngn fuel u bought dem go comot money for keg 20ngn
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by Guliver(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
emeijeh:

Sharap.

Grow up!
guy chill,the op lie sha.but for the humor in the post just Free him.am sure the guy don't have a bank account
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by bitchcrafts: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
hmm fukcdmods=irolabi
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Guliver:
guy chill,the op lie sha.but for the humor in the post just Free him.am sure the guy don't have a bank account
emeijeh:

Sharap.
Grow up!
Guliver:
una mumuism were both of you guys inherited from your forefathers. No be for this thread una go display am.
Bunch of two Ugly Bastards
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ramon92:
yours is better. I've had to withdraw 300 over the counter before, with babes behind me. The way d cashier take look me Ehn, I just gboju.. I pocketed my thing and left with a straight face as time no de..

But brokenness Na bastard sha oo
Da you get mind. Chai.
Thank God am not alone in this battle
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by emeijeh(m): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
una mumuism were both of you guys inherited from your forefathers. No be for this thread una go display am.
Bunch of two Ugly Bastards

Broke a** ni**er
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by ColourMeAmazing: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
At least you see 5h withdraw

1 Like

Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:17am On Jul 31, 2016
emeijeh:

Broke a** ni**er
ode
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:18am On Jul 31, 2016
ColourMeAmazing:
At least you see 5h withdraw
abi? Na to thank God oh.
Little is much when God is in it
Re: Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) by Cunninlinguist: 12:30am On Jul 31, 2016
emeijeh:

Broke a** ni**er
Don't use money as a basis to insult your fellow man . You don't know tomorrow. Shikena!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This A Movie Poster Or A Pre-wedding Photo / Couple Filmed 'having Sex' On A Public Bus - As The Woman Swigs From A Bottle Of / Should I Start Posting Sex Articles On My Blog (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.