Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Hbo Confirms Game Of Thrones Will End With Season 8 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hbo Confirms Game Of Thrones Will End With Season 8 (499 Views)

HBO Confirms Game of Thrones Might Not End With Season 8 / Michael Scofield Is Not DEAD! Prison Break Is Back With Season 5. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hbo Confirms Game Of Thrones Will End With Season 8 by jessey22: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
Back in January, then-HBO president Michael Lombardo told critics at the TCA (Television Critics Association) press tour that HBO was negotiating a renewal for Game of Thrones for both Season 7 and Season 8 - with EPs Benioff and Weiss agreeing that the show might come to an end with 8.

Read More
Re: Hbo Confirms Game Of Thrones Will End With Season 8 by skillzahblog(m): 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
Game of Thrones executive producers David Benioff and D.B. Weiss previously teased that there would only be two more seasons of the fan-favorite series. Now, HBO has officially confirmed that Game of Thrones Season 8 will be the show’s conclusion.

“Yes, they have a very specific plan about the number of seasons they want to do,” HBO programming president Casey Bloys said at TCA (via EW). “Believe me, as the new [programming executive] coming in, if I could get them to do more. I would take 10 more seasons. But we take their lead on what they think they can do the best version of the show.”

MORE REPORTS BELOW
http://www.skillzah.com/2016/07/game-of-thrones-series-set-to-end-at.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be Real? / Things Fall Apart Movie (part 2) Enjoy !!!!!!!!! / Awoof Music Video Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.