Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? (68548 Views)

Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods We Eat Daily / Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) / See 12 Cancer Related Foods We Eat In Nigeria, Some May Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by yoged(m): 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Why are human so wicked . And they knew it's really wrong. Some people don't have conscience
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by kenoz(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmm
This is too bad
It's only God that can save us in this country
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by j3r3myk3n(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
[size=80]Eyin omo Igbo[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by kenoz(m): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmm
This is too bad
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by SWORD419(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
itz seems like untidiness and dirtiness is encoded in southern States genes, abeg come kano and see Clean abbatior
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Now I am sure lots of Nairalanders have never been to abattoirs. A reasonable percentage of abattoirs in Nigeria are like that.
Why do you think they are usually located near a body of flowing water? 'cos they get the cows from water or what? Think again...

They even bathe and most importantly poo in that water. Their excuse is that the water is flowing.
I have seen only 1 mechanised abattoir in my years of existence and that was at Port Harcourt, there are definitely more clean abattoirs, but the ones like this outnumbers them.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by eleko1: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
sad shocked shocked sad shocked shocked shocked sad Nah like dis pipu wan take develop their Biafra country?.we are proud of our brown roof here. See Brown water Igbos dey drink? cavemen pipu.Tufia!
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by Mbenny(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
so disgusting
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by kenoz(m): 11:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmm
This is too bad
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Now I am sure lots of Nairalanders have never been to abattoirs. A reasonable percentage of abattoirs in Nigeria are like that.
Why do you think they are usually located near a body of flowing water? 'cos they get the cows from water or what? Think again...

They even bathe and most importantly poo in that water. Their excuse is that the water is flowing.
I have seen only 1 mechanised abattoir in my years of existence and that was at Port Harcourt, there are more, but the ones like this outnumbers them.
let me guess - you live in an abbatoir? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Vanquay16:
It doesn't really matter, their target audience is too poor to care about the environment
you be idiot, so you fit chop that kind meat some people will just open thread and start commenting nonsense
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by kenoz(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmm
This is too bad
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by legendsilver(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
olarhtunji:
thank God I only eat goat meat
And the one you saw there is a cat meat shey? Oniranu
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by kenoz(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmm
This is too bad
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by twilliamx(m): 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Definitely Uganda. Always blaming others ever before they remove the iron tree from their eyes.
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by Ododoeye0020(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
This information was posted on FB by a friend of mine (names withheld)

Do me a favor and read this ..

I WISH TO DRAW THE URGENT ATTENTION OF ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNMENT THROUGH THE HON. COMMISSIONERS FOR HEALTH, SPECIAL DUTIES AND ENVIRONMENT TO WHAT I CALLED A MIRAGE, WHERE OUR PEOPLE ARE GIVEN POISON AT KWATA ABATTOIR. THE PICTURES BELOW IS WHERE THESE ANIMALS WASH THE MEAT WE BUY WITH IDEI (flood) COMING FROM DIKE STREET TO THE ABATTOIR TO IYIAGU AREA. I THINK I HAVE PLAYED MY PART BY CALLING THE ATTENTION OF HEADS OF THEIR UNION. THE STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS AS A MATTER OF URGENCY AS IT INVOLVES HEALTH.

SURE ®®®®®
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
LastMumu:

let me guess - you live in an abbatoir? undecided

lols.
No, but I drive pass one regularly. Sometimes you will see them bathing in broad daylight from that same water that looks dirty to me.
Even as a kid in Lag, I used to go buy meat directly from one abattoir at Ilasa, we felt it was cheaper and bigger grin
So, e done tey I begin see this practice.
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by kenoz(m): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmm
This is too bad
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by Tyocsyn: 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
May God help us otherwise this is just one out many. If you visit our bread producers as well as food vendors and take a look at what happen you may land yourself in the hospital. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by Comtee(f): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
The one wey dey my area worse pass ds one so no be new thing....
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by giftedheart1(m): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
olarhtunji:
thank God I only eat goat meat
ur case dey osun shrine
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by BAILMONEY: 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
soberdrunk:
.........after dem go say na one set of people dirty pass.......
YOU GUYZ ARE THE DIRTIEST TRIBE IN AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by giftedheart1(m): 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
yanshDoctor:
this can only happen is western Nigeria. this guys and dirt are 5&6.
who was ur geography teacher? how did west and anambra relate?

always drink responsibly...
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
I am not surprised. Especially those assorted parts. Ever wonder how they wash it? Here is the result cheesy
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
soberdrunk:
if this is what happens in the East, I won't be surprised to see what happens in the West cheesy
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by kossyablaze(m): 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
soberdrunk:
ekiti won the award... Most open air defecation and dirt

1 Like

Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by Emu4life(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
wordproof:
And soon some leprosy ridden fuuls will want to shove d meat down ur throat for the rest of ur lives with the "National grazing bull-shhit"!

Kill any invader u see on ur farm!

saboteurs of our agricultural sweat.
Saboteurs of the Economy.
Killers of our future!
bros get sense nah, ar dey d ones putting d meat in d dirty water or ur blodas frm d yeast
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by uyisteven(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
calliope:
i rarely eat meat.. so e no bash me.

#teamfish smiley

Sha....u still get 2 have a taste of it...If my predictionz re correct, I wud say it's going Bash u real well..
As a matter of fact, u shud probably check ursef.
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by Emu4life(m): 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
jidxin:
Just negodu
pls wats d meaning of NEGODU?
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by Jamsonille00(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
What the! shocked

HMMM
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
If u carry the meat go giv omo lekki,if she chop am she fit fall sick...but carry am go ajegunle,if the pikin eat am finish he go dey worship you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action / Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help / Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.