Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? (68539 Views)

Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods We Eat Daily / Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos) / See 12 Cancer Related Foods We Eat In Nigeria, Some May Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by evilmontana(m): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
No matter hw much u use salt/kero anything means bruh,this is afflictive,aching and an eyesore.Douche bags.
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by iammrjaai(m): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
Dirty no dey kill afrika man....lols
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by mikron(m): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
angry

Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by chiwizzy23(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2016
have seen worse
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by OkoAnike(m): 12:03am On Jul 31, 2016
Huummmm, similar situation exist in Abia state, that one the entire community smell bad, down the ariaria market.... Those that are knows the place can confirm what am saying, odd world in the east.
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by dacovajnr: 12:03am On Jul 31, 2016
calliope:
i rarely eat meat... so e no bash me.

#teamfish smiley

you still chop am even with that rarely
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by pippimp(m): 12:03am On Jul 31, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
This information was posted on FB by a friend of mine (names withheld)

Do me a favor and read this ..

I WISH TO DRAW THE URGENT ATTENTION OF ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNMENT THROUGH THE HON. COMMISSIONERS FOR HEALTH, SPECIAL DUTIES AND ENVIRONMENT TO WHAT I CALLED A MIRAGE, WHERE OUR PEOPLE ARE GIVEN POISON AT KWATA ABATTOIR. THE PICTURES BELOW IS WHERE THESE ANIMALS WASH THE MEAT WE BUY WITH IDEI (flood) COMING FROM DIKE STREET TO THE ABATTOIR TO IYIAGU AREA. I THINK I HAVE PLAYED MY PART BY CALLING THE ATTENTION OF HEADS OF THEIR UNION. THE STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS AS A MATTER OF URGENCY AS IT INVOLVES HEALTH.

I don't see anything wrong. This is Nigeria. It would be abnormal if it did not happen.
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 31, 2016
calliope:
i rarely eat meat... so e no bash me.

#teamfish smiley

hey dear how you doin? Still remember me?
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by makdcash(m): 12:26am On Jul 31, 2016
This I terrible!BUHARI must hear this.... angry angry shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by makdcash(m): 12:29am On Jul 31, 2016
CLOSE IT DOWN...that place shld not exist again
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by makdcash(m): 12:32am On Jul 31, 2016
I tire for ur brain shocked

iammrjaai:
Dirty no dey kill afrika man....lols

Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by charlesucheh(m): 12:43am On Jul 31, 2016
I KNOW THAT ONE MALU wiLL SOON BLAME BUHARI FOR THIS!
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by patostation(m): 12:46am On Jul 31, 2016
fastBr3:
cool

Will you transfer the data before I make payment?
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by justjify(m): 12:50am On Jul 31, 2016
yanshDoctor:
this can only happen is western Nigeria. this guys and dirt are 5&6.
You de reason like say your brain dey your YANSH.
Anambra dey WESTERN NIGERIA? angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by Semper247(m): 1:04am On Jul 31, 2016
VocalWalls:
Mogbe oh!

Sometimes i wonder how we even stay alive... there's poison everywhere in this country... from esha tomatoes to the leaf we use for soup.

With this picture i guess it's time for me to take a break... fresh fish from the river should do for now, until i can forget this complete menace.

Avoid your landlord's wahala! Best decor ideas for a rented apartment

We get odeshi immunity because of things like these..... Even HIV virus dey struggle to survive for naija
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:08am On Jul 31, 2016
hemartins:
Op, this not new. Most of the food items we eat are processed in the worst hygienic conditions.

From meats been washed in dirty water, flour been molded with sweat driping from the chef's fore head to edible fruits been washed in rivers that serves as a channel to the latrine of a nearby toilet and many more.

Na God dey save person
No wonder they say "disease no dey kill african man". Damn, na God dey save us indeed.
That is an epidemic already happening.
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by 2sexynet: 1:15am On Jul 31, 2016
smart024:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
About 80% of abattoirs all round the nation are like that.
This is just about the meat we buy from the market but its also an eye opener for us to be mindful of how every other thing we buy is handled.
Nowadays, most fruits we eat are forced ripe using carbide, agric chickens are fed with growth enhancement chemicals, water pipes are bursted in gutters, fish are grown, killed and preserved with chemicals.
cry cry cry cry cry
We dey God hands o...
if I may ask,will you be willing to buy from an abattoir that sells directly to end users and in a very hygienic and well processed shop?
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by 2sexynet: 1:20am On Jul 31, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Now I am sure lots of Nairalanders have never been to abattoirs. A reasonable percentage of abattoirs in Nigeria are like that.
Why do you think they are usually located near a body of flowing water? 'cos they get the cows from water or what? Think again...

They even bathe and most importantly poo in that water. Their excuse is that the water is flowing.
I have seen only 1 mechanised abattoir in my years of existence and that was at Port Harcourt, there are definitely more clean abattoirs, but the ones like this outnumbers them.
will nigerians appreciate a mechanised abattoir? Would they prefer one like it's available in western world or they would still prefer going to market to buy fly infested meat?
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by DedeNkem: 1:24am On Jul 31, 2016
These id*iots should be locked up. What a mess!
Everything about this useless country called, Nigeria, is bad!

Nigeria is a huge embarrassment and should seize to exist! Nigerians are terrible in anything leadership. Corruption has desttoyed everything in this moribund zoo!!
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by BobUg28(m): 1:53am On Jul 31, 2016
This is more reason why we should be washing our meat thoroughly with salt before cooking.
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by christinie(f): 2:32am On Jul 31, 2016
Are you sure it is not those same people that are the butchers in Anambra? cheesy
soberdrunk:
.........after dem go say na one set of people dirty pass.......
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by Lucasbalo(m): 2:57am On Jul 31, 2016
Nothing amazes me about Nigeria anymore. No wonder the life expectancy in Nigeria is less than 55 years. May God help Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by emeka2847: 3:01am On Jul 31, 2016
While I say well done to you, I wish to say that your choice of words is a bit animalistic.
Once again, well done.

Stanleywaxy:
This information was posted on FB by a friend of mine (names withheld)

Do me a favor and read this ..

I WISH TO DRAW THE URGENT ATTENTION OF ANAMBRA STATE GOVERNMENT THROUGH THE HON. COMMISSIONERS FOR HEALTH, SPECIAL DUTIES AND ENVIRONMENT TO WHAT I CALLED A MIRAGE, WHERE OUR PEOPLE ARE GIVEN POISON AT KWATA ABATTOIR. THE PICTURES BELOW IS WHERE THESE ANIMALS WASH THE MEAT WE BUY WITH IDEI (flood) COMING FROM DIKE STREET TO THE ABATTOIR TO IYIAGU AREA. I THINK I HAVE PLAYED MY PART BY CALLING THE ATTENTION OF HEADS OF THEIR UNION. THE STATE GOVERNMENT SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS AS A MATTER OF URGENCY AS IT INVOLVES HEALTH.

Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by onyeawka80(m): 3:09am On Jul 31, 2016
Dats my home town Awka
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by diva90: 3:29am On Jul 31, 2016
Opened this post while I was eating... I almost threw up cry
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by satelliteDISH(m): 4:11am On Jul 31, 2016
soberdrunk:
.........after dem go say na one set of people dirty pass.......

Point of correction. We always mean one set of GIRLS dirty pass, and not one set of people.

By the way, are U an afonja?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 31, 2016
People know the risk and they still Patronize these wicked sellers..... Maybe they are selling theirs at cheap price
Re: Photos From Kwata Abattoir, Anambra. How Much Do We Know About The Meat We Eat ? by ironheart(m): 4:34am On Jul 31, 2016
olarhtunji:
thank God I only eat goat meat
na goat meat dey the table there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Who Transitioned To Male Is Now De-transitioning To Female, Regrets Action / Oluwaseun Samuel-Fajilade With Male And Female Sex Organs Cries Out For Help / Lightening Kills Three Ogun FRSC Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.