Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy (57597 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' / How To Avoid Being Scammed By Vanity Publishers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by zicocards(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Classcaptain,
I need have a deal discuss with you.

Thanks
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by DennisEche(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
I GIVE IT TO YOU CLASSCAPTAIN...........................SEE AS I DE LAFF FOR OFFICE LIKE MUMU.
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Okaakoko(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wow! never a dull moment with via one and only Classcaptain. God sparing our lives, we shall be waiting for the return leg (season 2 of this story)
Please don't forget the part 2 of the 2go relationship. God bless you and will continue to increase your knowledge.
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Okaakoko:
Wow! never a dull moment with via one and only Classcaptain. God sparing our lives, we shall be waiting for the return leg (season 2 of this story)
Please don't forget the part 2 of the 2go relationship. God bless you and will continue to increase your knowledge.

amen sir
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by andykay(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
I doff my hat class captain. You are the best. Never a dull moment with your story.
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
Classcaptain are you by any chance iamsynord?
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
Classcaptain are you by any chance iamsynord?

yes ma
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wow, big ups
You're a crazy bunch of talents grin
You can rap and you're also a creative writer while some people still dey struggle to find talent grin
Nice one, baba God give you double blessing.
ClassCaptain:

yes ma
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by just4fun(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
U r a very creative writer. Well done.

Thumbs up !!!
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Ikigia: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
ClassCaptain

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard like this. You a Don! Well done!!!
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by olanshile2016(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
class captain,nice story,so you're synord,funny enough I just downloaded that otubante this morning,kudos to the multi talented dude

but wait o you said December,iffa hear abeg I no wan vex o

1 Like

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
Wow, big ups
You're a crazy bunch of talents grin
You can rap and you're also a creative writer while some people still dey struggle to find talent grin
Nice one, baba God give you double blessing.

if u get friend wey dey sing, i do produce beats too and i dey act too.. Especially if na ghanian movie industry dem invite me come
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ikigia:
ClassCaptain

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard like this. You a Don! Well done!!!

oga nla cheesy

pls check my profile and read my other stories...

Mo cover yin sir cheesy
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hehehehe no wahala grin
But why you no ask me if I dey sing? Na my friend wey you come ask about abi you think I no fit sing?
ClassCaptain:

if u get friend wey dey sing, i do produce beats too and i dey act too.. Especially if na ghanian movie industry dem invite me come
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
Hehehehe no wahala grin
But why you no ask me if I dey sing? Na my friend wey you come ask about abi you think I no fit sing?

when you know gree show ur face.. Na from face i dey sabi who sabi sing naw grin
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by kinglekan: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
ggrin:
cheesy

Osinwin bawo ni? grin grin
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Helkayklassic(m): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nice story...So Classcaptain is Iamsynord. Bro u r talented...So all those Critic Music thread is created by you?
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by McBrooklyn(m): 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Oga ClassCaptain, Nice Story All The Way kiss kiss

You Dey Give Us That Gbedu Back To Back grin cheesy

Nice Stories And I'll be looking forward to your next stories
cool cool
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ggrin(f): 12:16am On Aug 05, 2016
kinglekan:

Osinwin bawo ni? grin grin
weyre
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by kinglekan: 12:27am On Aug 05, 2016
ggrin:
weyre

Mad man why you nor gree vote my padi since? angry angry angry

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by kinglekan: 12:30am On Aug 05, 2016

Cocoberry can i borrow you? cheesy cheesy

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ggrin(f): 12:32am On Aug 05, 2016
kinglekan:

Mad man why you nor gree vote my padi since? angry angry angry

ode undecided dy form nl superstar thr undecided..........I dy airport wan go watch naija match undecided

e remain small make we take off sef, conductor find passenger go cos na sole I enter
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by kinglekan: 12:38am On Aug 05, 2016
ggrin:
ode undecided dy form nl superstar thr undecided..........I dy airport wan go watch naija match undecided

e remain small make we take off sef, conductor find passenger go cos na sole I enter

You must be a foolish fool.. odoriferous racoon!! Na me dey form nl superstar? angry angry.. May thunder knock you off that plane.

Who give you permission to fly? Omale jati jati angry angry angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ggrin(f): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2016
kinglekan:

You must be a foolish fool.. odoriferous racoon!! Na me dey form nl superstar? angry angry.. May thunder knock you off that plane.

Who give you permission to fly? Omale jati jati angry angry angry

Pele o nl Jackie Chan undecided I'm back home mumu and nothing the planeundecided the witchcraft fast Gan ni o cheesy

oponu aiye rada angry
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by kinglekan: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2016
ggrin:
Pele o nl Jackie Chan undecided I'm back home mumu and nothing the planeundecided the witchcraft fast Gan ni o cheesy

oponu aiye rada angry

Oonigbadun! angry angry Alaraka, elete pomo undecided

wa nbi, ti won ba bi e da ma vote fun omo mi lojo saturday. Oti ku niyen angry

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 05, 2016
Oga Class captain hehe you made my morning afternoon and evening.
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ggrin(f): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2016
kinglekan:
Oonigbadun! angry angry Alaraka, elete pomo undecided
wa nbi, ti won ba bi e da ma vote fun omo mi lojo saturday. Oti ku niyen angry
Pele o eleribu omo, idan-irawo nl undecided.....tani omo e saanu fun?
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by kinglekan: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2016
ggrin:
Pele o eleribu omo, idan-irawo nl undecided.....tani omo e saanu fun?

Abi oloriburuku leleyi ni? oda bin pe ofe sofo angry angry angry

Tani eleda ti e saanu fun? opportunity ni mo fun e lati wulo o undecided

Won tie bi e da koma vote. angry angry

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Corlah: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2016
Classcaptain three gbosa for you...but where I fit get ponkriyon cos I be like say na the thing the reign
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ggrin(f): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
kinglekan:

Abi oloriburuku leleyi ni? oda bin pe ofe sofo angry angry angry

Tani eleda ti e saanu fun? opportunity ni mo fun e lati wulo o undecided

Won tie bi e da koma vote. angry angry

o wulo o oloun ngbo.....mi ti mo tipe pe eleribu omo ale jatijati ni e, o wulo fun awujo, o wulo fun ara e.....ahhhhh ikunle o.......obo Jo ansadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by kinglekan: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
ggrin:
o wulo o oloun ngbo.....mi ti mo tipe pe eleribu omo ale jatijati ni e, o wulo fun awujo, o wulo fun ara e.....ahhhhh ikunle o.......obo Jo ansadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad

waka!!! grin grin grin grin

omo buruku! o ti di thug abi? Mafe lu e pa lola

Iwo tie dan mi wo. Alakori oshi angry angry

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by igbalodehunter(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=ClassCaptain post=48086249]Episode Two

I logged in to my facebook acct, Boo Haryourmidey Osin through 0 facebook .com and free basics that fateful day after a delicious meal of fried egg and palm oil devoured with the day before yesterday EBA.

As i surfed, I tried my best to avoid all this " like for jesus or die of thunder strike, click share for amen and if you ignore, u are for the devil or such will happen to you posts..sad

I lost hope for humanity when i was scrolling my TL and it was bombarded with thank you for accepting my friend request and lemme take u to shoprite messages from all this stupid guys who went as far as placing the rubbish messages on the intended girl timeline where anyone cn view it sad. What is happening to the world bayi ?

I decided to kukuma log out almost 5 mins after logging in after i saw a disheartening post of a young girl who posted 'licking icecream' and she got 300 comments, 101 likes and 56 shares in 30 minutes(
Same as what u have here(female)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit / Lies From Pretty Lips / Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.