Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy (57580 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: 'I Was Happy To Wear Dior Cleavage-Baring Dress' / How To Avoid Being Scammed By Vanity Publishers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ganiyu26(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
I can't laffff oooo...my stomach wan burst ooo!!!
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Thylord(m): 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Funny dude
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ipreach: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Classcaptain i am waiting for semi final ooooooooooooo

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Okaakoko(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
see as I con dey miss class any how these days. Classcaptain, I hail o
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by SMREXY(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Oh oh oh... Money!!!
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Cephydeen(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
ur story was wow, funny, educating etc, u kill it, u murder am. well done my classcaptain... come complete d remain one
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by pagorino(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
cum finish wetin u start na...lol grin
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by elskillful: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
always been reading ur stories.U 2 skillful
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Episode 13

Third Place

oga , pikin piss for your body ni '? The okada man asked me...

No oo,

the man was sha sniffing his nose somehow throughout the journey... Your father sad....Me i don make my 100k already..

I got home., took a fresh bath and settled down with my money.... I hid it in a wardrobe in my room and stay indoors throughout...to avoid stories that touch...

My next plan was to collect the remaining 200k and travel over to southafrica to start business..

Chai, but this woman dey craze oo... Paying such huge cash for such nasty acts... Choi..

For the next three days, i was expecting her call... Since i did not have her number, my only hope was that she calls so i can get my revenge on her....

The way wey i go dey whip am eh... And probably also enjoy her kitten and get away with some of her properties if possible....

And as expected, she finally called , tho with a private number and told me to come over..
Eh eh eh rolleyes

madam sugar mummy., u go learn today....

I kept my 100k at home in case she wanted me to come so she could send guys to boycott..

I bought my four mouth koboko, ropes and big candle with me as i stepped into the hotel that day..... She fit go dey give person soft koboko so i carry my own come...

I greeted the lady receptionist who hissed and ignored me... Shior.. Who send monkey yansh...

And that was how i headed to her room...

Ase, i was about to fall for the biggest scam of my life sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by veekid(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Episode 13

Third Place

oga , pikin piss for your body ni '? The okada man asked me...

No oo,

the man was sha sniffing his nose somehow throughout the journey... Your father sad....Me i don make my 100k already..

I got home., took a fresh bath and settled down with my money.... I hid it in a wardrobe in my room and stay indoors throughout...to avoid stories that touch...

My next plan was to collect the remaining 200k and travel over to southafrica to start business..

Chai, but this woman dey craze oo... Paying such huge cash for such nasty acts... Choi..

For the next three days, i was expecting her call... Since i did not have her number, my only hope was that she calls so i can get my revenge on her....

The way wey i go dey whip am eh... And probably also enjoy her kitten and get away with some of her properties if possible....

And as expected, she finally called , tho with a private number and told me to come over..
Eh eh eh rolleyes

madam sugar mummy., u go learn today....

I kept my 100k at home in case she wanted me to come so she could send guys to boycott..

I bought my four mouth koboko, ropes and big candle with me as i stepped into the hotel that day..... She fit go dey give person soft koboko so i carry my own come...

I greeted the lady receptionist who hissed and ignored me... Shior.. Who send monkey yansh...

And that was how i headed to her room...

Ase, i was about to fall for the biggest scam of my life sad
your own don b
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by MrD2: 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Classcaptain, it's gradually getting to midnight oh. Remember u promised to tidy this up 2day.
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by emitheo(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Classcaptain... Oya ur time starts now_Update...........
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ggrin(f): 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
cheesy
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
undecided
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by mikegeo(m): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
Cephydeen:
ur story was wow, funny, educating etc, u kill it, u murder am. well done my classcaptain... come complete d remain one
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
ClassCaptain no put person for suspense joor.
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Episode 14..

Semi Final

Pastor edward was just disturbing me with over 69 missed calls... Wen the man turn jahbless ? sad

he sent messages that he needed to see me urgently and bla bla bla..

Eleribu ..... Na him devil send to block me from 200k , free puna and a chance to revenge on iya angelina abi...

See me nko., adekunle gold ni sad

e no go work... Shior

i got to the hotel room and i met her in a transparent night gown.waiting for the cane.. Her huge boobs glowing in the darkness and her ample bosom., a relief to the soul..

On the table was origin and trams again.... She welcomed me in and asked if i was ready,. To which i responded with a wide smile

YES......

I brought out my bag and out came my instrument... I intentionally poured it out in her front so as to scare her but she was just smiling..

I removed the koboko and

phew, phew ,phew.. I whipped it around a few times to taunt her but no an iota of fear na him i see for her face.

Haa, while i was still trying to set the big candles, she came to me., kissed me and grabbed this thing as me sef grab her twin towers gently merry go rounding my fingers around the tip..

The kiss got intense and she kept handling and i kept stretching for about 5 mins untill she attempted to unhook my belt....

Werey.. I con come Bleep am forget the b s d wey i suppose do am... The woman wan dey form tortoise... First tins first...

I overcame the urge to proceeds to sex and pushed her to the bed... Sex can come later but the whipping and urine comes first sad

na pap i kuku drink before i come here and my bladder sef don full...na river of urine go flood her face today...

She managed to get to the player placed beside the bed as Psquare Danger wahala dey blasted from there ...

Me wey na flogging dey my mind. I no quick grab the msg....

As i was tying her to the bed, she was just smiling... She was just smiling... She was just smiling....

Her face smiling to me was the last thing i remembered before i woke up the next morning to meet the greatest shock and news of my life..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by peacettw: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
I can believe I read all of your stories. Hilarious
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
CLIQBOY:
Why do bad things keep happening to good people like classCaptain ?

i tire oo grin
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by ClassCaptain(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
youmour:
Baba abeg give her my number since you no wan involve,this is a public announcement too for any woman when want my services,send me a DM and i will respond pronto.

na so nigerian economy bad reach ?sad grin
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by HealthCoach1: 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Are you tired of excess weight in your body most especially around your tummy?
Losing weight is an issue that is becoming so hard to achieve for majority of people. A lot of people really wish to reduce and control their weight, but has not been easy to do. There is a natural supplement called Clean 9 that can help you reduce your weight within a period of days. This has been tested locally and internationally by standard nutrition agencies including our Nigerian NAFDAC to be of good quality and with no side effects.
Yes, under a period of some days, you can reduce your weight to the level of your choice with ease without any side effect.
You can reduce between 5-10kg of weight within 9 days, we can also help you reduce between 20-30kg within a period of 30 days.
Nature makes it standout
A lot of testimonies of positive results are coming in on daily basis from people that have been managed by this product.
We offer free home delivery service.
Payment on delivery available nationwide.

To place your order or to learn more:
Call/SMS: 08065035401
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Wednesday22: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Why this yeye NTA advert in the middle of this very kajad super story shocked
HealthCoach1:
Losing weight is an issue that is becoming so hard to achieve for majority of people. A lot of people really wish to reduce and control their weight, but has not been easy to do. There is a natural supplement called Clean 9 that can help you reduce your weight within a period of days. This has been tested locally and internationally by standard nutrition agencies including our Nigerian NAFDAC to be of good quality and with no side effects.
Yes, under a period of some days, you can reduce your weight to the level of your choice with ease without any side effect.
You can reduce between 5-10kg of weight within 9 days, we can also help you reduce between 20-30kg within a period of 30 days.
Nature makes it standout
A lot of testimonies of positive results are coming in on daily basis from people that have been managed by this product.

5 Likes

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Emenandez4lyf(m): 12:00am On Aug 03, 2016
Oga Abeg round up; it's almost mid-night. I wanna sleep make i rise up on time 2 go work.

I will not be jobless coz of Buharism. Don't be offended, guys.
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by khennykhay(m): 12:03am On Aug 03, 2016
HealthCoach1:
You can reduce between 5-10kg of weight within 9 days, we can also help you rethat. between 20-30kg within a period of 30 days.
Nature makes it standout

Rule no 1 do not derail this thread so try and get that.
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by AyamConfidence(m): 12:16am On Aug 03, 2016
classcaptain ooooo
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by MrD2: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2016
Meanwhile, can we go to sleep now, after waiting beyond midnight, to no avail...? U did not fulfill ur promise of completing d story yesterday.

Diaris God oh!!!!!
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by lollybae(f): 1:33am On Aug 03, 2016
emitheo:
Holy Moly.....!!!!

You look cool

Please dear I am on my kneels please vote falconey today ,voting will commence 10am and ends 6pm.

The voting thread will be in fashion section , please all you have to do is post this " I VOTE FALCONEY CC NLJEGA "

THANKs AS YOU VOTE , YOU ARE THE BEST.
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by lollybae(f): 1:35am On Aug 03, 2016
ipreach:
Classcaptain i am waiting for semi final ooooooooooooo

Please dear I am on my kneels please vote falconey today ,voting will commence 10am and ends 6pm.

The voting thread will be in fashion section , please all you have to do is post this " I VOTE FALCONEY CC NLJEGA "

THANKs AS YOU VOTE , YOU ARE THE BEST.
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by khennykhay(m): 2:18am On Aug 03, 2016
class captain oya come and finish. this beautiful piece it has reach the,promise land
Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Jaideyone(m): 2:40am On Aug 03, 2016
classcaptain come and complete this story jare sad this 2am suspense is not good for my health o

1 Like

Re: How I was Scammed by Facebook Sugar Mummy by Kingsley10000: 3:36am On Aug 03, 2016
classcaptin....thumps up
do come and complete the story ,stop putting people in suspense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Encounter With Mami-wata Spirit / Lies From Pretty Lips / Top 5 Books You Should Read Before Turning 25 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.