Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Misandry And The Women Who Call Men Dogs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Misandry And The Women Who Call Men Dogs (506 Views)

Are men dogs? -You need to see this- Relationship Part 1 / What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other? / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Misandry And The Women Who Call Men Dogs by abdulwasiiilyas: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
We all have our differences
There are good, ugly and bad people. Who doesn't know that no two men or women are exactly the same. We are unique in our own ways and differ from each other in one way or the other. Ask Einstein what he meant by the term "variation".
A battle of the sexes rages unabated. "All men are dogs"? you hear. Your male parent and siblings inclusive? so you where sired by a dog? I ask. I will take it that you were probably just frustrated with multiple failed attempts at the Cinderella fairy-tale or the disappointment of that happy-ever-after dream that never was. so you didn't meant all of that hogwash.
For that reason, you resorted to making such atrocious and bawdy remarks of the sex you are most likely going to end up spending a sizable chunk of their paycheck in your life time. The heat and pains of your previous heartbreaks will eventually dissipates and you will decide to give love another chance. read more here..........http://influence.com.ng/misandry-and-the-women-who-call-men-dogs/

(1) (Reply)

Cupid / Foods To Supercharge Your Sex-drive / I Don’t Understand This Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.