Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Is There A Militant? Can Anybobody Terorise A Naton? Wont You Die? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There A Militant? Can Anybobody Terorise A Naton? Wont You Die? (392 Views)

Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation" / I Am A Militant – Oshiomhole Declares / Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Militant? Can Anybobody Terorise A Naton? Wont You Die? by jaso1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
I wonder why some idiots will hold a nation to ransom while the government keep playing politics with dangerous situation that capable to finish us all.
Fine, the oil is in your land but does your father manufacture land? A bastards will never work hard to legitimately defend his or her family! Who are those terrorizing the country and why are we here?
Enough of boju boju! Everybody will die.
Our situation is like a cargo ship and when there's trouble onshore you gat to sacrifice some contained items for ship to balance up and when you fail to apply thie principle the whole people is in mes.
Re: Is There A Militant? Can Anybobody Terorise A Naton? Wont You Die? by masterpix(m): 5:56am On Aug 03, 2016
You must really be biased and dying of hatred like what I think you are why not come in person say in the region, and see the praises you will get. Amadioha really have some job to do

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And The Hermes Bag / If Buhari's Tenure Is Over,based On His Bad English,can He Monitor AU Elections? / I Miss My Husband :amina Ali Escaped Chibok Girl (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.