Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,144 members, 7,845,784 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

I Did What Anenih Failed To Do In Esanland — Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did What Anenih Failed To Do In Esanland — Oshiomhole (1001 Views)

Massive Jubilation As Fayose Breaks Another World Record, Did What Buhari Has Ne / Eugene Anenih: 7 Things You Need To Know About Late Son Of PDP Chieftain / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did What Anenih Failed To Do In Esanland — Oshiomhole by rawglobalnews: 12:16am On Jul 31, 2016
GOVERNOR Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State and the campaign train of the governorship candidate of the APC, Mr Godwin Obaseki yesterday invaded the home town of Chief Tony Anenih in Uromi, with the governor challenging Chief Anenih to disclose what he has done for his people in Esanland as former Minister of Works and Chairman of the Niger Ports Authority (NPA).
Oshiomhole disclosed that the roads and schools were built by his administration in Esan land, adding that he has done for Esan people what Chief Anenih and the PDP failed to do for them all the while they were in power both at the state and Federal levels. It would be recalled that Chief Anenih had accused the Oshiomhole’s administration of neglecting Esanland and urged the people to vote for PDP. The governor received over two thousand PDP leaders including political allies of Chief Anenih led by Engr.Ayere, a member of the senatorial caucus of PDP, Victor Evbiadagbon and Col.Imuse into the APC

Read more from RAW GLOBAL NEWS via http://www.rawglobalnews.net/i-did-what-anenih-failed-to-do-in-esanland-oshiomhole/

2 Likes

Re: I Did What Anenih Failed To Do In Esanland — Oshiomhole by bashydemy(m): 12:25am On Jul 31, 2016
rawglobalnews:
GOVERNOR Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State and the campaign train of the governorship candidate of the APC, Mr Godwin Obaseki yesterday invaded the home town of Chief Tony Anenih in Uromi, with the governor challenging Chief Anenih to disclose what he has done for his people in Esanland as former Minister of Works and Chairman of the Niger Ports Authority (NPA).
Oshiomhole disclosed that the roads and schools were built by his administration in Esan land, adding that he has done for Esan people what Chief Anenih and the PDP failed to do for them all the while they were in power both at the state and Federal levels. It would be recalled that Chief Anenih had accused the Oshiomhole’s administration of neglecting Esanland and urged the people to vote for PDP. The governor received over two thousand PDP leaders including political allies of Chief Anenih led by Engr.Ayere, a member of the senatorial caucus of PDP, Victor Evbiadagbon and Col.Imuse into the APC

Read more from RAW GLOBAL NEWS via http://www.rawglobalnews.net/i-did-what-anenih-failed-to-do-in-esanland-oshiomhole/

Oya Anenih over to you

Incase it get to FP FTC here
Re: I Did What Anenih Failed To Do In Esanland — Oshiomhole by modestofynest(m): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2016
APC and PDP na their matter Sha I want to use this medium and say am back from a lengthy ban, una no go too they hear my voice too much now on political affairs on NL, Mod done loyal me as buhari loyal metuh and Co. Buh Mod we go see for church tomorrow ur case go reach God hand u get mind ban him son, OK continue
Re: I Did What Anenih Failed To Do In Esanland — Oshiomhole by maxwell767(m): 12:29am On Jul 31, 2016
This osho man thinks he knows better

Make I jst wait here.
Re: I Did What Anenih Failed To Do In Esanland — Oshiomhole by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 31, 2016
Wow. Stupidity
Re: I Did What Anenih Failed To Do In Esanland — Oshiomhole by tim1256(m): 12:47am On Jul 31, 2016
When is PDP going to campaign in Osho's country home? I can't wait to hear Anenih say he formed the town

1 Like

Re: I Did What Anenih Failed To Do In Esanland — Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 31, 2016
With whose money, Oshiom-oshi, with whose money

These 1diots after embezzling public fund and doing little, they brag and deceive the gullibles.

Ndi arasad
Re: I Did What Anenih Failed To Do In Esanland — Oshiomhole by chriskosherbal(m): 1:47am On Jul 31, 2016
Hmmmm politics
Re: I Did What Anenih Failed To Do In Esanland — Oshiomhole by bashydemy(m): 6:20am On Jul 31, 2016
maxwell767:
This osho man thinks he knows better

Make I jst wait here.
He did not think he knows better but rather he knows personally that he know better than Anenih.. What has the Esan people not to talk of Edo state in general benefited from Anenih when he was a minister? same way Lagos state never benefited from Obanikoro etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did What Anenih Failed To Do In Esanland — Oshiomhole by NOC1(m): 7:12am On Jul 31, 2016
But that's the Truth, of what good is Anenih to his people?

1 Like

Re: I Did What Anenih Failed To Do In Esanland — Oshiomhole by mrvitalis(m): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2016
Lool
Re: I Did What Anenih Failed To Do In Esanland — Oshiomhole by Flyingngel(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2016
It is now d turn of Aninih to counter Adam. But i believe he has none. That old man was after his pockets; may b he didn't knw that things will look ugly like these and that he will one day wake up to see himself in opposition.
Re: I Did What Anenih Failed To Do In Esanland — Oshiomhole by iokpebholo: 8:47am On Jul 31, 2016
Am from esan land, Aneni has done his best, oshiomole should simply go and die. Lubbish
Re: I Did What Anenih Failed To Do In Esanland — Oshiomhole by Elose11(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2016
Oshomhole can only deceive the gullible. Anenih has never governed Edo state. As a minister, he represents the federal government. All the federal roads in Esan land were in good shape when Anenih was minister. As PDP bot chairman, how would Anenih have develop Esan? By using his own money? Oshomhole is the governor of Edo state. Money for developing the state, of which Esan is part is sent monthly to Oshomhole by the federal govt. Anenih was never given such money. Oshomhole used money that is meant for the development of the generality of Edo state, to enrich himself and his cronies. He never considered Esan land as deserving of development. It's now that he needs Esan votes that he is awarding contract for the dualization of Ekpoma road. Why did you not award that road years ago when you were doing that of Auchi and your villages? Just as you are giving the House speakership back to Esan, after taken it from them some months back. Esan people are wiser now. You have deceived them enough! It doesn't matter if APC wins Edo state, the Esans will not vote Oshomhole or APC's Obaseki. You can take that to the bank!
Re: I Did What Anenih Failed To Do In Esanland — Oshiomhole by viktagorion: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
Oshiomhole has fired the first salvo.

What did the PDP do for Esan land whilst Anenih and Lucky Igbinedion held the State by the jugular...

Anenih over to you.

Our memories are not short.
Re: I Did What Anenih Failed To Do In Esanland — Oshiomhole by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
Elose11:
Oshomhole can only deceive the gullible. Anenih has never governed Edo state. As a minister, he represents the federal government. All the federal roads in Esan land were in good shape when Anenih was minister. As PDP bot chairman, how would Anenih have develop Esan? By using his own money? Oshomhole is the governor of Edo state. Money for developing the state, of which Esan is part is sent monthly to Oshomhole by the federal govt. Anenih was never given such money. Oshomhole used money that is meant for the development of the generality of Edo state, to enrich himself and his cronies. He never considered Esan land as deserving of development. It's now that he needs Esan votes that he is awarding contract for the dualization of Ekpoma road. Why did you not award that road years ago when you were doing that of Auchi and your villages? Just as you are giving the House speakership back to Esan, after taken it from them some months back. Esan people are wiser now. You have deceived them enough! It doesn't matter if APC wins Edo state, the Esans will not vote Oshomhole or APC's Obaseki. You can take that to the bank!

Stop tripping and answer the damn question.

[size=15pt]What has Anenih done for Esanland? [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Govt Cant Fly Team To Olympics But Use 4 Jets To Fly Wives To Launching / Why Is President Buhari Not Invited To G20 Summit This Year 2016 / I Am Prepared For PDP Destruction Except Markarfi’s Lead Committee Is Dissolved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.