Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Holy Communion: Was Bible Talking About The Rightness Of The Person Or Manner - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holy Communion: Was Bible Talking About The Rightness Of The Person Or Manner (255 Views)

Anglican Church Refuses Man Holy Communion Because Of His Beard. Photo / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card / Church Forbids Wife From Sleeping With Hubby Over Holy Communion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Communion: Was Bible Talking About The Rightness Of The Person Or Manner by crunchyg: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2016
We all have seen in so many churches were if u committed any sin u wouldn't be allowed to eat the holy communion, then my question is was that really what the bible commanded us. Because from the scriptures I can't find where the bible was pointing to the holiness or the rightness of the person that is eating it but the manner in which they were eating it. Plz remember before u start answering my question that we talk about manner e.g like Table manner, what we are talking about is the way in which u are eating ur food on the table, so when the bible was talking the manner people ate holy communion in those days know that he was actually referring to their attitude towards holy communion. Let's see 1 Cor 11:27-34. Plz I need bible students to answer me this question

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Is It Ever Morally Permissible To Lie? / What Sundays Bring To All.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.