Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,156 members, 7,845,810 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

4 Types Of People You Ahould Avoid Sitting With In The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 4 Types Of People You Ahould Avoid Sitting With In The Church (629 Views)

Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos / Pastor Adeboye Sitting On Ooni Of Ife's Palace Highest Stool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Types Of People You Ahould Avoid Sitting With In The Church by Oyindebrah(f): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2016
We all know that the church is a place of worship that's been visited once a week by some of us and why should we waste that once a week to the things of the worldwe should be able to avoid some things especially if you know what you went to the church for initially and shun distraction for life!!!These are the types of people you will find in every church premises and they should be avoided

1.THE GOSSIPS:These people are special types of people,they dont live around the church premises but they know more than those that stay in the church premises,they are always updated with informations,they never lack information,and they should be avoided at all cost because its a sin to talk falsely about your neighbor,and when they are beside you,they will definitely wanna have a chat

2.THE PHONE GEEKS; These ones cant even get their device off their sight for a while,they are always on keys,they never stop chatting and chatting,I met someone in church last three weeks and she was actually using different applications like uploading pictures on instagram and sending pictures she took to her friends on whatsapp,using snapchat videos codedly for her footwear showoff and she did well by recording the sermon voice to her palmchat followers and I was just there watching and watching her because I wanted to see where it would end,I was busy watching someone I met inside the church,at the end she moved her seat from mine because I was stalking her too much when I was supposed to move my seat because shes a distraction to me.I lost focus and the day was wasted

3.THE FASHIONISTAS;All these ones are always intimidating with their new ears,they always dress cool and smell cool,when you sit beside them you start thinking about how God should have blessed your mom or dad or yourself to buy clothes but he didn't meanwhile you two are different and dont have the same purpose in life

4.THE WAVERS;When its time for worship these people will almost remove your scarf with their waving style and distract you so at that moment all that goes through your mind is nothing but hatred for that person but why hate?when you can change your chair position??

well i hope you can relate to all this and actually see sense in this,have a fruitful sunday everyone

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of People You Ahould Avoid Sitting With In The Church by harrysjones(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2016
cool cool cool u no go church
Oyindebrah:
We all know that the church is a place of worship that's been visited once a week by some of us and why should we waste that once a week to the things of the worldwe should be able to avoid some things especially if you know what you went to the church for initially and shun distraction for life!!!These are the types of people you will find in every church premises and they should be avoided

1.THE GOSSIPS:These people are special types of people,they dont live around the church premises but they know more than those that stay in the church premises,they are always updated with informations,they never lack information,and they should be avoided at all cost because its a sin to talk falsely about your neighbor,and when they are beside you,they will definitely wanna have a chat

2.THE PHONE GEEKS; These ones cant even get their device off their sight for a while,they are always on keys,they never stop chatting and chatting,I met someone in church last three weeks and she was actually using different applications like uploading pictures on instagram and sending pictures she took to her friends on whatsapp,using snapchat videos codedly for her footwear showoff and she did well by recording the sermon voice to her palmchat followers and I was just there watching and watching her because I wanted to see where it would end,I was busy watching someone I met inside the church,at the end she moved her seat from mine because I was stalking her too much when I was supposed to move my seat because shes a distraction to me.I lost focus and the day was wasted

3.THE FASHIONISTAS;All these ones are always intimidating with their new ears,they always dress cool and smell cool,when you sit beside them you start thinking about how God should have blessed your mom or dad or yourself to buy clothes but he didn't meanwhile you two are different and dont have the same purpose in life

4.THE WAVERS;When its time for worship these people will almost remove your scarf with their waving style and distract you so at that moment all that goes through your mind is nothing but hatred for that person but why hate?when you can change your chair position??

well i hope you can relate to all this and actually see sense in this,have a fruitful sunday everyone
Re: 4 Types Of People You Ahould Avoid Sitting With In The Church by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2016
That was how I was in church one Sunday like that and the girls sitting behind me had the three first listed characteristic.... Imagine girls discussing about guys and their manhood, wealth and looks in church.....

I've never held myself back that much before, and ever will....
Re: 4 Types Of People You Ahould Avoid Sitting With In The Church by franklynsunny(m): 11:00am On Jul 31, 2016
Pls add mouth odour...I jus suffered one last month in a prayer service
I almost died in the anointing of d. Bomb comin our frm d mouth...fine lady for dat matter until I ran out for oxygen n close for d day
Re: 4 Types Of People You Ahould Avoid Sitting With In The Church by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2016
The commentators grin:

This ones will give full live commentary of every events thats happening as if you are deaf and dump or short sighted. They will be like:

This pastor fat today oooooo grin

you see that sister? She no get husband undecided

after this na offering time ooooo angry
Am like wtf? angry angry
Re: 4 Types Of People You Ahould Avoid Sitting With In The Church by decatalyst(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2016
My friend, if you sit in the front row, none of these people can disturb you.

Every disturbances, holy ghost fire catch them! grin
Re: 4 Types Of People You Ahould Avoid Sitting With In The Church by Pranaya(f): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2016
There are some that once you step into the church, they analyze you from head to toe, check out your hair and note the price and style, check out your brows your make up, check out your dress and see if it's trending and if theirs can be compared to it. On the long run they conclude if you're a threat or not. It's commonly found among ladies
Re: 4 Types Of People You Ahould Avoid Sitting With In The Church by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
i can reelate to number 3,i even met one today
lalasticlala obinoscopy this post should have made my day but all points noted grin its not too late to change chair position next week cool

(1) (Reply)

What Happened In A Church Today / Why I Am Convinced God Does Not Speak To Pastor Adeboye By Dr. Ijabla Raymond / Jesus And Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.