Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

What Gender Is BOO? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gender Is BOO? (2021 Views)

What Gender Does The Most Foolish Things When They Fall In Love? / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / She Is Boo's Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gender Is BOO? by 0ubenji(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
It's quite unclear whether the secular society affixed gender to these terms..but It seems to me ppl do refer to the male as BOO and female as BAE most of the time. Yet again u hear guys calling dem babes "baby boo"..
It leaves one wondering exactly what harrysong meant in his song titled "raggae blues"..
The line that goes "even ur boo get boo"...
Is it to mean that a female's BF is gay having another BF?
Re: What Gender Is BOO? by eph12(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
0ubenji:
It's quite unclear whether the secular society affixed gender to these terms..but It seems to me ppl do refer to the male as BOO and female as BAE most of the time. Yet again u hear guys calling dem babes "baby boo"..
It leaves one wondering exactly what harrysong meant in his song titled "raggae blues"..
The line that goes "even ur boo get boo"...
Is it to mean that a female's BF is gay having another BF?
Yes
Re: What Gender Is BOO? by 0ubenji(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
eph12:

Yes
Exactly my tot on that song..tho I've had peeps disagree on that, saying the boo thr refers to female..
dat means u agree(wit me)to d idea that a Boo is male..
Re: What Gender Is BOO? by eph12(m): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
0ubenji:

Exactly my tot on that song..tho I've had peeps disagree on that, saying the boo thr refers to female..
dat means u agree(wit me)to d idea that a Boo is male..
Not only that. I also agree that he was talking about gays lesbians undecided
Re: What Gender Is BOO? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
it is actually bull from the taurus zodiac sign also called "the bull" that was changed to boo used in referring to males.
But not all boos are bulls
Only a taurean can be a bull
Re: What Gender Is BOO? by 0ubenji(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
eph12:
Not only that. I also agree that he was talking about gays lesbians undecided
Hmmn..that one sef dey
Re: What Gender Is BOO? by 0ubenji(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
BornInApril:
it is actually bull from the taurus zodiac sign also called "the bull" that was changed to boo used in referring to males.
But not all boos are bulls
Only a taurean can be a bull
U juz gave me anoda angle to the etymology of dat "Boo" word...I av read bou two other origins of the word tho

(1) (Reply)

I Love Children Or Caring For Old People, Can I Get a job With It? / 'most Girls Have Hair In Private Parts, Enough For Dreadlocks' - Nigerian Guy / Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.