Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? (3286 Views)

I Will Deactivate And Bid Nairaland Goodbye Should We Lose Tonight / How To Deactivate Your Facebook Account After Your Death / Deactivate Your Account Avalon316 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Sexxkillz: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
She's already back with another moniker. Can that one stay off nairaland with her boring memes?

2 Likes

Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
dollyjoy:
She didn't deactivate.
you are now Bisexual now, huh?
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
queencalipso:
This contest has become something else sad. The worst I've witnessed since its inception.

It is well
you shouldn't be surprised dear as this is the first time that a prize was attached, so the major losers didn't take it lightly, especially that mysticgal bitch, an ingrate and professional hoe, even after exposing cleavage she still lost and the most ugly of the contestants won,
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by queencalipso(f): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
Navabi:
you shouldn't be surprised dear as this is the first time that a prize was attached, so the major losers didn't take it lightly, especially that mysticgal bitch, an ingrate and professional hoe, even after exposing cleavage she still lost and the most ugly of the contestants won,

There was a prize last yr too. Wonder what will happen if the prize is upgraded to 100k.

Na to begin shoot people na him go remain sad
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
queencalipso:

There was a prize last yr too. Wonder what will happen if the prize is upgraded to 100k.

Yea, you should contest next year.
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
Some people just carry stupidity for head like say na their birthright.

1 Like

Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
HateU2:
[size=16pt]Hi Durrent. I have promised myself not to come to romance section again but I can't ignore you. To all of you saying BS, I will use 'silence' is the best answer for you guys bcox I'm done with romance section. Yes, she deactivated bcox of some set of peeps that don't have a life outside this NL. Bright, it's true buddy. How are you Happy sunday. It's true, she's fine. Preparing for her final exams as a law student.it's time to grow up nigga. Don't let it be too late please.Don't be just too dumb bro.

I'm done here. Not repyling anything that has to do with 'immature' set of peeps.

Happy sunday buddies[/size]
Hateu2.. What happened??! Why did naughtynaughty deactivate cry noticed both of y'all absence and could only wonder why?
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Trendin(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Who cares? She's still going to come back with another handle.
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Trendin(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by queencalipso(f): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Navabi:
Yea, you should contest next year.

Hahahahaha!!! I don't have the skin for it biko!!

Na observation and voting mode I dey!!
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
queencalipso:

Hahahahaha!!! I don't have the skin for it biko!!

Na observation and voting mode I dey!!

yea, some people are like that, stay safe
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Jarizod:
Hateu2.. What happened??! Why did naughtynaughty deactivate cry noticed both of y'all absence and could only wonder why?
Lol. It's nothing jare. She's just taking NL holiday. She will be back smiley. How are u?

1 Like

Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
HateU2:
Lol. It's nothing jare. She's just taking NL holiday. She will be back smiley. How are u?
ok..better cheesy
Am fine fish.u? tongue
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by IamNawty(f): 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
kiss
Jarizod:
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
kiss
welcome back my baby.. Missed ya for real kiss
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by aloobright17: 12:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
This is like asking why the op choose to be a gay
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by IamNawty(f): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
Jarizod:
welcome back my baby.. Missed ya for real kiss
nah me miss u pass sweetim kiss
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
welcome back dear kiss
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:

Sis,u wear bum bum?

but why?

1 Like

Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by IamNawty(f): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
Tiny23:

Sis,u wear bum bum?

but why?
hateu2 comman reply HIM for me Abeg grin
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamNawty:
hateu2 comman reply HIM for me Abeg grin

Shame!You do not know the diff between he/she?

Law student indeed!

Waiting for the e-friend you called, you both are no match for me o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
Tiny23:

Shame!You do not know the diff between he/she?

Law student indeed!

Waiting for the e-friend you called, you both are no match for me o
You are another guy in female profile. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
You are another guy in female profile. Continue.

You think everyone is FAKE like you n your e-friend?

Stupidity of the highest order
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2016
Tiny23:

You think everyone is FAKE like you n your e-friend?

Stupidity of the highest order
iamnawty, don't reply him again please. Im done with "things' like this

1 Like

Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
HateU2:
iamnawty, don't reply him again please. Im done with "things' like this

Him?You need to invest in brighter grammar o

'things' like this?(these)

You didn't go to school at all?

Yeye child
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by obontami: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2016
queencalipso:
This contest has become something else sad. The worst I've witnessed since its inception.

It is well

Seriously
I think seun should crap the shiity competitions
It has done more harm than good angry
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by gbens2000(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2016
queencalipso:

hahahah,seconded.
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by gbens2000(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
Tiny23:

Him?You need to invest in brighter grammar o

'things' like this?(these)

You didn't go to school at all?

Yeye child
grin,mehn!this forum is one crazy sh**T
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2016
gbens2000:
grin,mehn!this forum is one crazy sh**T
[quote author=gbens2000

why u shining teeth?
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by jerryism(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
There is freedom of speech, BT there is no freedom after ur speech in Nigeria n currently in Nairaland.....
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by gbens2000(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Tiny23:
[quote author=gbens2000

why u shining teeth?
u can call me all of those and i wil stil love u. wink
Re: Why D Fcck Did Naughtynaughty Deactivate? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
[quote author=gbens2000 post=48760411][/quote]

Hello

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

women pretend alot dont be fooled / See What This Guy Is Doing(pics) / Photos Of The Woman Who Stuffed Peppers Into Her Husband's Sidechick's Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.