Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have??? (794 Views)

Girls With Many Likes On Facebook Are So Full Of Themselves / Another 'pretty Mike' Surfaces, Sleeps With Girls Unprotected And Shares Pics / Maheeda Baths Unclad And Shares Video On Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have??? by Liedetect0r: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
mine

1 Like

Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have??? by mhisbliss(f): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
You see? Attention seeker

1 Like

Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have??? by Liedetect0r: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
mhisbliss:
You see? Attention seeker
how is this attention seeking? receive sense angry from the number of like and shares you have, once can easily tell how much rubbish you post
Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have??? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
I
Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have??? by mhisbliss(f): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Liedetect0r:

how is this attention seeking? receive sense angry from the number of like and shares you have, once can easily tell how much rubbish you post
Hehehehe now go and hug transformer cheap attention seeker, you have a boring life so you always meddle in peoples business, please download a brain from playstore or buy from konga
Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have??? by Brymo: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2016

Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have??? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ayam cumin
Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have??? by Brymo: 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
mhisbliss:
Hehehehe now go and hug transformer cheap attention seeker, you have a boring life so you always meddle in peoples business, please download a brain from playstore or buy from konga
not dat I'm judging oh, but you don't talk 2 a lady lk dat, her comment is wrong though, you just let it slide.
Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have??? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Can these likes and shares be traded for money? Else this question is unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have??? by Sexxkillz: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Some people will have number of likes higher than their bank account balance. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have??? by mhisbliss(f): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
Liedetect0r:

come you this lizard! is it me that you are insulting?
lwkmd wetin happen to you like this, i mean who did this to you, that person is very heartless
Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have??? by Liedetect0r: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
mhisbliss:
lwkmd wetin happen to you like this, i mean who did this to you, that person is very heartless

oya e don do! i no fit they follow dustbin they argue goodbye
Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have??? by vchykp(m): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
i cant believe i opened this rubbish thread
Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have??? by KINGinVAHALA: 2:12am On Aug 03, 2016
mhisbliss:

Hi love, how come you haven't been voting?
Re: How Many Likes And Shares Do You Have??? by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 03, 2016
lol. It ain't bad tho'..

I got

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Advice To The Ladies... / These Pre-wedding Photos Of An Igbo Lady And Her 'oyibo' Boo Look So Lovely / Advice Me: I Am Dating Three Guys And I Don’t Know Which Really Likes Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.