Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? (4393 Views)

Why Do Girl Of Nowadays Love To Date Guy That Don't Love Them? / Between Hard Dick/soft Dick Which Do Girl Prefer / Why Do Girl Love Testing Boys, To Know If They Love Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by fitzmayowa: 5:06pm On Sep 19, 2009
Have been speaking to a lot of ladies what i always hear them say is that they are always willing to spend on guys both materially and sexually.
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by Itohan123(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2009
what the hell are you smoking son
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2009
fitzmayowa:

Have been speaking to a lot of ladies what i always hear them say is that they are always willing to spend on guys both materially and sexually.
yea the ones you meet tongue
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by oneluvb55(f): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2009
not all oh mind u.
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by Itohan123(m): 5:34pm On Sep 19, 2009
oneluvb55:

not all oh mind u.
is that your daughter in your profile picture or are you a minor? (no pedo)
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by oval1(f): 10:35pm On Sep 19, 2009
they think dats the best way to keep their man undecided
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by chikeorji123(m): 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2009
To keep her man off-course,who ill like to loose her own,especial if his doing a grate job
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by kellorah: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2009
Cos they [b]know [/b]that's the only thing they got (money), good enough to keep their man. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sign of a bad relationship! undecided
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by Amigoz(f): 4:01am On Sep 20, 2009
fitzmayowa:

ow are they willing to spend sexually
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by posakosa(m): 4:11am On Sep 20, 2009
fitzmayowa:

How old are these women you speak of ?
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by Gabry(f): 5:15am On Sep 20, 2009
It because love is all about sacrificing and tolerating one another but its not just the lady, even the guy does it.
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by CrazyMan(m): 6:31am On Sep 20, 2009
@Poster.

I think its love; when a girl loves a guy, she can go to any lenght just to make sure that nothing happens to that relationship; she won't mind spending money on him.
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by na2day2(m): 8:04am On Sep 20, 2009
fitzmayowa:

abeg no vex, where those ladies dey live? undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by shayoor(f): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2009
undecided
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2009
Yea rite. . .must be some hell of gals you meeting then! cool
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by solargal(f): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2009
d only gals wey i know they spend money for their guys be the one wey they act a s sugar mummies or should i say sugar ladies or the one wey use their money hook their guys for the first place, i cant imagine myself spending on my gy, he spends on me cool
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by 8words(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2009
yes my girl spent for me coz she know who i am and what i am doing for her as well.
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by na2day2(m): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2009
8 words:

yes my girl spent for me coz she know who i am and what i am doing for her as well.

so una relationship na draw?
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by fitzmayowa: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2009
@ itohan 123 have been smoking your head mumu
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by whitelexi(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2009
Itohan123:

what the hell are you smoking son

Shit must be good, I want some grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by yme1(f): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2009
Rofl @thread grin
spend everything i gat ko, spend everything i gat ni undecided
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by fitzmayowa: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2009
@ shayoor why are u like  undecided u better tell us your experience lol
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2009
Ladies are very stingy when it come to spending on guys.those ladies you've spoken with are probably sugar mummys i guess.young ladies only spend little from the much they've gotten from guys.i believe will agree with me.
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by iice(f): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2009
undecided
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by justwise(m): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2009
Non have spent on me
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by patwhizkid(f): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2009
jeeeeeez!
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by Mitchelin(m): 10:06pm On Sep 21, 2009
Could it be an insurance policy?, you know her spending on the chap could be a prelude to her asking, you know,like a diversion,
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by justwise(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2009
Mitchelin:

Could it be an insurance policy?, you know her spending on the chap could be a prelude to her asking, you know,like a diversion,

that made me laugh
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2009
@ Topic

This is serious bullshit. Whoever that/those girl/s is/were, she/they lied to you. Girls dont spend on guys. Doubt me??

Any Guy here who knows he has a babe that has spent over 1500Naira (MTN recharge card) on him at one sitting please attach a kissy smiley ( kiss ) at the end of your posts. let take a head count.
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by chidyke77(m): 12:27am On Sep 22, 2009
D poster is right cos d do it just to keep hold of u and its normal.Bt i wont love a girl to d extent of settling down wt her just because of what she spends on me. If i notice dat her intention is for marriage and i dnt lik her for a wife,i wl just end d relation since am comfortable myself.
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 22, 2009
You must have been speaking with FAT WOMEN!!! cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:23am On Sep 22, 2009
jassie i feel you die.

Na only orobor dey spend for man. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! / Lmào! Pick Øne (picture) / She Likes Me But I Love Her Sister!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.