Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi (1447 Views)

7 Wrong Act Hindering Nigeria Youths From Being A Future Leader / Osun Iyalojas Protest Against Aregbesola Over Osuwon Omoluabi / PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by Godemcee(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
After the death of obafemi awolowo we were lucky to have found a political leader in the yoruba race through tinubu nd obasanjo,nigeria system is so divided now that u would need a political leader to fight for the intrest of ur tribe since its all about supremacy.yoruba av been a tribe to reckon with nd any tribe whom we team up with always win due to the tacticality of our leaders(especially tinubu nd obj)some people be like they all all kings in there tribe therefore they don't need a leader,but the bitter truth is that in present day nigeria each tribe need someone or group of person that can fight for there intrest nd lead them so they won't be opressed cause all tribe are fighting for supremacy now.

One day tinubu nd obj would be old nd they would join there ancestors,who would be yoruba next political leader.

Can. Fashola,fayemi,fayose(if he only he can be matured nd civil),ambode,aregbesola,amosun nd all other yoruba politician be like the two political icon.

Fashola is likely to be the man,but does he have the tactics of tinubu or the cunniness of obj.in politics u have the be cunny nd crazy I hope he his crazy enough

Cc StOla
aresa
modath
Hagm0nd
Ikarm17
Firefire
Omenka
Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by StOla: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
Fashola is an administrator not a politician. Same with Fayemi.

Of all that you've mentioned, Amosun might be the only one who qualifies with the way he disposed of Osoba in the APC Ogun State chapter power tussle.

In all, to operate at the level of OBJ and Tinubu, you need to be able to create foot soldiers. Only Amosun comes close by seeing off the challenge from Tinubu to have Edun as minister from Ogun state. Amosun ensured his own pick, Kemi Adeosun, became not just the nominee from Ogun, but the Finance minister.

Amosun is already having a foot soldiers in a top position. The rest only have foot soldiers as special assistants to themselves.

Did I also mention the need to have international connections? Tinubu and OBJ and Atiku are the only 3 politicians alive in Nigeria that have this far reach.
That was the extra package that Tinubu and OBJ gave the Buhari candidacy in his 4th attempt at the presidency.

As for Fayose, he is just a governor who controls his own state like any typical Nigerian governor. He has no political reach outside of his state and has no administrative skill beyond cutting Kpomo or eating Iyan beside the village gutter. He could have boasted that he helped made Sherrif the PDP chairman, but that is now an action he regrets and has cut ties with the man who now happens to be the legitimate chairman if his party.

5 Likes

Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Wristbangle

Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by babyfaceafrica: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Till then
Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by Godemcee(m): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
StOla:
true though,we need someone like tinubu. nd obj,who do u think can take there place.before I use to hate bothe of them,but due to recent happenin in nigeria I pray for them to leave longer.
Fayose is a politician,but he his a no no for me,after death of nnamdi azikwe the igbo's didn't find a true leader that's what affects them till nw
Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
HateU2:
Wristbang1e
so you came to politics section after vowing never to go back to romance.
welcome
Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by wristbangle: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
HateU2:
Wristbangle

Madame, what happened yesterday? cry

Lol I don't have any say ooo!
Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hagm0nd:
so you came to politics section after vowing never to go back to romance.
welcome
waoh cheesy.
Tanks for welcoming me bro. I will be calm.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
wristbangle:

Madame, what happened yesterday? cry
Ouch, I will do the needful angry.
Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by NwaTeacher1: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
Fayose is the man because he is not a coward like others

6 Likes

Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
Having an effective leader to chart the course for the Yoruba race at the present will be so difficult,we are in different era compared to that of awolowo,even during the era of awo,akintola also proved to have different ideas from the sage.
I think tinubu can be considered due to his popularity and influence in southwest politics,only if he could bridge the gap between parties,gaining the support of our traditional fathers and other socio political groups like afenifere e.t.c
what really makes a leader is the good intentions and interests to his people.

3 Likes

Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
HateU2:
waoh cheesy.
Tanks for welcoming me bro. I will be calm.
no wahala,but calmness won't make survive here o.
my cents,welcome once again.
Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by Godemcee(m): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
HateU2:
Wristbangle
who u epp,this is politics section nt romance ma'am
Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hagm0nd:
no wahala,but calmness won't make survive here o.
my cents,welcome once again.
lol.
Noted bro smiley
Just here to read thou and get informed

2 Likes

Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by omofunaab(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
StOla:

Of all that you've mentioned, Amosun might be the only one who qualifies with the way he disposed of Osoba in the APC Ogun State chapter power tussle.

In all, to operate at the level of OBJ and Tinubu, you need to be able to create foot soldiers. Only Amosun comes close by seeing off the challenge from Tinubu to have Edun as minister from Ogun state. Amosun ensured his own pick, Kemi Adeosun, became not just the nominee from Ogun, but the Finance minister.

Amosun is already having a foot soldiers in a top position. The rest only have foot soldiers as special assistants to themselves.

Did I also mention the need to have international connections? Tinubu and OBJ and Atiku are the only 3 politicians alive in Nigeria that have this far reach.
That was the extra package that Tinubu and OBJ gave the Buhari candidacy in his 4th attempt at the presidency.

As for Fayose, he is just a governor who controls his own state like any typical Nigerian governor. He has no political reach outside of his state and has no administrative skill beyond cutting Kpomo or eating Iyan beside the village gutter. He could have boasted that he helped made Sherrif the PDP chairman, but that is now an action he regrets and has cut ties with the man who now happens to be the legitimate chairman if his party.

Yeah. .you are right to some extent, amosun was only able to relegate osoba because of the help of obasanjo and tinubu during last elections.. .tinubu felt amosun needed to contest for second term so that APC won't lose ogun state.. Remember osoba almost frustrated amosun before the elections of 2011 but amosun overcame with the same tinubu. The real test for amosun is the 2019 elections, remember tinubu has invited osoba back to APC, tinubu wants to stop amosun from being the one to drop a successor in ogun state... Tinubu might prefer senator adeola olamilekan (Yayi) while amosun might want senator gbolahan dada.

My point is if amosun should scale through what tinubu is bringing in 2019 ,then he will be the first governor to defeat tinubu in south west APC politics..

I think Segun Oni should be more vocal, he is the APC national vice chairman for south west for God sake.. He should be the one leading us. ...please is lai Mohammed yoruba?
Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Godemcee:
who u epp,this is politics section nt romance ma'am
Aiit sir. Noted!

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by Godemcee(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
omofunaab:

Yeah. .you are right to some extent, amosun was only able to relegate osoba because of the help of obasanjo and tinubu during last elections.. .tinubu felt amosun needed to contest for second term so that APC won't lose ogun state.. Remember osoba almost frustrated amosun before the elections of 2011 but amosun overcame with the same tinubu. The real test for amosun is the 2019 elections, remember tinubu has invited osoba back to APC, tinubu wants to stop amosun from being the one to drop a successor in ogun state... Tinubu might prefer senator adeola olamilekan (Yayi) while amosun might want senator gbolahan dada.

My point is if amosun should scale through what tinubu is bringing in 2019 ,then he will be the first governor to defeat tinubu in south west APC politics..

I think Segun Oni should be more vocal, he is the APC national vice chairman for south west for God sake.. He should be the one leading us. ...please is lai Mohammed yoruba?
segun oni is nt a politician,he his the most timid politician I know,ask any ekiti indegene u know,segun oni no get mind at all.fashola could be the man though but he his nt that tactical nd crazy like tinubu.gentleness don't do it in politics
Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by Godemcee(m): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
omofunaab:

segun oni is nt a politician,he his the most timid politician I know,ask any ekiti indegene u know,segun oni no get mind at all.fashola could be the man though but he his nt that tactical nd crazy like tinubu.gentleness don't do it in politics.
Plus segun oni don't go for taken like tinubu,he waits to be given------5o u understand me
Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by omofunaab(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Godemcee:
segun oni is nt a politician,he his the most timid politician I know,ask any ekiti indegene u know,segun oni no get mind at all.fashola could be the man though but he his nt that tactical nd crazy like tinubu.gentleness don't do it in politics

I know that's why I said he is not vocal enough, I didn't say he should lead us, am saying with his capacity as the national vice chairman APC south west, one could have expected him to be in the forefront
Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
omofunaab,lai Mohammed is Yoruba.
Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by modath(f): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
StOla

Let's first clear something, I agree with your point.. You put it succinctly, just wanna expatiate with a TWIST.

Amosun is the closest we have to Arole, but outside of his main domain, he is more known to we the politically savvy & bookish, his MOJO isn't really being felt by folks in Ilara Mokin / Otun Ekiti/ Lanlate, & such places (you should be able to grab my point) which will limit his reach and influence.

The dynamics of today's politics has changed so much, I so dearly wish but it would be hard to get kingmakers a la Tinubu & our old demon!

Omofunaab,

Segun Oni? I regret to say it but only Fayose is enough for him...His present post is a product of tinubu's goodwill, he has as much influence as I do over my 1yr old's sleeping pattern, in simple term, None, Nada, zilch, zero... Since his court sacking, he hasn't been able to Marshall any strong political stand, no Segun Oni isn't the great yoruba hope. smiley
Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by Tunami(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
odemcee:
After the death of obafemi awolowo we were lucky to have found a political leader in the yoruba race through tinubu nd obasanjo,nigeria system is so divided now that u would need a political leader to fight for the intrest of ur tribe since its all about supremacy.yoruba av been a tribe to reckon with nd any tribe whom we team up with always win due to the tacticality of our leaders(especially tinubu nd obj)some people be like they all all kings in there tribe therefore they don't need a leader,but the bitter truth is that in present day nigeria each tribe need someone or group of person that can fight for there intrest nd lead them so they won't be opressed cause all tribe are fighting for supremacy now.

One day tinubu nd obj would be old nd they would join there ancestors,who would be yoruba next political leader.

Can. Fashola,fayemi,fayose(if he only he can be matured nd civil),ambode,aregbesola,amosun nd all other yoruba politician be like the two political icon.

Fashola is likely to be the man,but does he have the tactics of tinubu or the cunniness of obj.in politics u have the be cunny nd crazy I hope he his crazy enough

Cc StOla
aresa
modath
Hagm0nd
Ikarm17
Firefire
Omenka
sometimes i dont know wether to say you guys have been brainwashed or its just the ideology of some yoruba brothers. How can you call Tinubu and Obj yoruba leaders? As far as i am concerned the only yoruba leader we've gotten since Nigeria's independence is Awolowo. The rest are politicians who are just building political empires for themselves and families. Please if am wrong can you kindly mention anything or politicies that any of this men has done or made that you and i have benefitted from either directly or indirectly.

6 Likes

Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by GMBuhari: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Fashola qualifies

what other people say does not matter

dabullit, htwoow

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by OlujobaSamuel: 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
to add to StoLa's view, I see only Amosun and possibly Aregbeshola, Fayose could have tried, but the guy no get mouth control, also an astute politician needs to be strategic, e.g., since the nass issue started, there is no comment from tinubu, yet people believe he is the one behind it all, even if he is not, his words alone is enough to stop the crisis, but he knows when, where, how and whom to fight at every point in time.
Let's watch out for amosun and maybe aregbeshola.
Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by oduastates: 12:20am On Aug 01, 2016
Fashola is too soft. Even Ambode is tougher.
Amosun case blood in his eyes and his above the other pretenders.
Ajimobi kids are always on instagram living the life of a rapper.
Good luck with the looking for Awolowo thing
Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by buharisbae(f): 8:47am On Aug 01, 2016
Afonja village meeting grin

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by frleopardo: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2016
Godemcee:
true though,we need someone like tinubu. nd obj,who do u think can take there place.before I use to hate bothe of them,but due to recent happenin in nigeria I pray for them to leave longer.
Fayose is a politician,but he his a no no for me,after death of nnamdi azikwe the igbo's didn't find a true leader that's what affects them till nw
pls for d record azikiwe was never an Igbo leader we have never regarded him here in igboland. I understand this thread is a Yoruba community meeting, so I only butted in to correct an error. if you must talk about an Igbo leader then perhaps you should be talking about Ojukwu.

2 Likes

Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by johnmartus(m): 9:57am On Aug 01, 2016
only if you don't want to be a leader I wonder why you secluded your name there those names you mentioned have been in realms of affairs of this country for the past 30years it's our time

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by DIKEnaWAR: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Always looking for a leader. Can't you people lead yourselves? This is how you surrendered yourselves to Buhari's leadership and he has been using you people to wipe his bony behind.

Since you want my advise....

I think Abolore Akande aka 9ice or Obesere should be the next yoruba leader. They are capable of rescuing our people from the Hausa/Fulani that Tinubu and Obj have sold them to.

PS: I forgot that we are expecting a child from Remi and Dino. That child is already the next yoruba leader. Born of two omoluabi 'say-nay-torh'. Who can be better positioned for leadership than him?

Amala politics should also be discouraged in our place. If we can't find a leader, let us ask my cute friend here to lead in the interim.

1 Like

Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by orisa37: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2016
Once you collapse Nigeria into six autonomous Divisions and F.G reduced to receiving stipends from the six divisions, healthy competition will remove corruption and unhealthy rivalry for leadership among the States.
Re: Who Would Be Yoruba Future Leader?from A Concern Omoluabi by Godemcee(m): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Always looking for a leader. Can't you people lead yourselves? This is how you surrendered yourselves to Buhari's leadership and he has been using you people to wipe his bony behind.

Since you want my advise....

I think Abolore Akande aka 9ice or Obesere should be the next yoruba leader. They are capable of rescuing our people from the Hausa/Fulani that Tinubu and Obj have sold them to.

PS: I forgot that we are expecting a child from Remi and Dino. That child is already the next yoruba leader. Born of two omoluabi 'say-nay-torh'. Who can be better positioned for leadership than him?

Amala politics should also be discouraged in our place. If we can't find a leader, let us ask my cute friend here to lead in the interim.
u don't av leaders that's why u give ur parent sliding tackle when u wake up,fuccckin osu slave from land of rising ugu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire Pledged $1B To Hillary & Bill Clinton's Foundation / Useless Governor Of Akwa Ibom State And IBB Way Close To State's Secretariat / While Ondo Election's Ongoing,PDP Release Shocking Statement,Say INEC Unprepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.