Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

What Can We Do To Make Nigerian Men More Romantic.they Are Too Dry And Official. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can We Do To Make Nigerian Men More Romantic.they Are Too Dry And Official. (872 Views)

South African Victim: TB Joshua Left Me High And Dry / Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic?? / Nigerian Men Dont Serve God Like Their Women: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can We Do To Make Nigerian Men More Romantic.they Are Too Dry And Official. by Eaglebabe: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2009
Almost all Nigerian men are are dry,their relatinship with u is how their father married their mother.They don't display emotins in the public.If their wives/GFS cry in the public they cannot hold her and console her.NL brothers why?NL sisters What can we do to help them?
Re: What Can We Do To Make Nigerian Men More Romantic.they Are Too Dry And Official. by posakosa(m): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2009
and this is seriously a religious issue ? undecided undecided undecided

asinwin
Re: What Can We Do To Make Nigerian Men More Romantic.they Are Too Dry And Official. by kellorah: 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2009
Lol, why should one cry in public in the first place? LMAO!!
Maybe they're so shocked, cos it's not normal, and so dunno how to react in such situation.
Re: What Can We Do To Make Nigerian Men More Romantic.they Are Too Dry And Official. by Youngpo413: 10:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Travel to where men are romantic or is it a big deal?
If you are waiting for a romantic naija guy...you go old for your papa house.
Re: What Can We Do To Make Nigerian Men More Romantic.they Are Too Dry And Official. by Weah96: 11:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
LOL, Nigerians guys ashamed to show emotion in public? Maybe with Nigerian women.

Nigerians dudes in my dorm used to bang chicks in the stairwells and make out in the library.

I've seen this. I know this.

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought. Or Even Worship Sef. / Healed Of A Deadly Disease / Incantations To Invoke Viaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.