Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Healed Of A Deadly Disease - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healed Of A Deadly Disease (873 Views)

Baby With Heart Condition Completely Healed. See Photos + Testimony / If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / Has Anyone Seen Someone Healed Of HIV/AIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healed Of A Deadly Disease by bibatu: 3:31am On Mar 16, 2010
LAGOS, NIGERIA – I am on my business trip in Lagos, Nigeria – West Africa. This is the busiest trip I have ever had in my life. Throughout the week I did not really have time to rest. I was a bit relieved when I realized it was Sunday and I did not really have any appointment with anyone. I stayed in my hotel trying to find out what kind of entertainment I could get from Nigerian television. Quite interesting. I kept on changing the channel until I got to a very uncommon channel, called Emmanuel TV (a Christian channel, actually). I was so surprised looking at so many people with a big paper with HIV/AIDS written on it. I was wondering what they were going to do and one man walked in the middle of that space and started stretching hands on them, and they started falling down. Wow! This attracted me so much. I have never seen such a thing in my whole life. I continued watching. Well, HIV/AIDS is a common deadly disease, but there was another deadly disease, which is uncommon – sleep apnea. I search through the Internet to find out the meaning of sleep apnea I watched on my television screen that Sunday. According to Wikipedia, the online free encyclopedia, I found a fact that sleep apnea is a sleep disorder characterized by pauses in breathing during sleep - breathing is interrupted by a physical block to airflow despite respiratory effort. I discovered that this sickness is very serious.

On that Sunday afternoon, I saw a man – one of those who was arranged for prayer at a well-known Synagogue Church in Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa (according to the taxi driver who drove me to my meeting place on the next Monday morning). The man was arranged complete with his breathing machine. He explained himself to the pastor that he was having that very problem, which does not allow him to sleep longer than 5 minutes; otherwise he would stop breathing (very strange and dangerous) – that was why he used that machine to help the respiratory system. He has been suffering from this problem for the past 10 years. He was tired of this problem that was why he came to that church. TB Joshua, the pastor of that popular church sprayed the Anointing Water in to his mouth. Later on, in his testimony, he said, “The water (Anointing Water) that entered my mouth cleaned up my system. My breathing now is clean. My brain is sharper.”

The pastor closed the healing session by saying, “Never a problem Jesus cannot solve; never a sickness Jesus cannot heal and never a disease Jesus cannot cure.”
I was so happy watching the program that I promised myself to come and visit the church on my next trip to witness the miracles with my bare eyes. What an amazing Sunday afternoon in Nigeria!
Re: Healed Of A Deadly Disease by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 16, 2010
yeah yeah whatever. if you are as gullible as the millions who believe in this nonsense then so be it.

what these pastors are doing is CRIMINAL to say the least because it will make dumb people believe that there is a way to cheat HIV/AIDS outcome when there aint!but then again they dont really care about people, they care about money and the more they make these fake miracles, the more people like you will join and give them money!

NOBODY IN THIS WORLD HAS EVER CURED A HIV/AIDS PATIENT, NONE!!!!

so before you act recklessly and have unprotected s e x, i suggest you think very carefully.

miracle nko, mira not cool ni!
Re: Healed Of A Deadly Disease by e36991: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@MRbrownJAY

Almost there, keep on honing the skill . . .

It should have been "miracle ko, mira not cool ni!"

(i.e ko[/i]and not [i]nko) smiley
Re: Healed Of A Deadly Disease by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2010
e36991:

@MRbrownJAY
Almost there, keep on honing the skill . . .
It should have been "miracle ko, mira not cool ni!"
(i.e ko[/i]and not [i]nko) smiley

lol this is the French revised version!
Re: Healed Of A Deadly Disease by bibatu: 11:09pm On Mar 17, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

yeah yeah whatever. if you are as gullible as the millions who believe in this nonsense then so be it.

what these pastors are doing is CRIMINAL to say the least because it will make dumb people believe that there is a way to cheat HIV/AIDS outcome when there aint!but then again they dont really care about people, they care about money and the more they make these fake miracles, the more people like you will join and give them money!

NOBODY IN THIS WORLD HAS EVER CURED A HIV/AIDS PATIENT, NONE!!!!

so before you act recklessly and have unprotected s e x, i suggest you think very carefully.

Watch first before sending comment! I did not believe in miracle before, but now! I just have to. It's just to real, man!

1 Like

Re: Healed Of A Deadly Disease by Zodiac61(m): 11:57pm On Mar 17, 2010
Check out this website www.whydoesgodhateamputees.com to see the limitations of miracle cures. It appears that there are groups of people who god cannot cure no matter how fervent their prayers.
Re: Healed Of A Deadly Disease by manmustwac(m): 12:02am On Mar 18, 2010
Zodiac61:

Check out this website www.whydoesgodhateamputees.com to see the limitations of miracle cures. It appears that there are groups of people who god cannot cure no matter how fervent their prayers.
its why won't god heal amputees .com imaginary god dose not hate amputees
Re: Healed Of A Deadly Disease by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 18, 2010
Watch first before sending comment! I did not believe in miracle before, but now! I just have to. It's just to real, man!

come on!!!! i dont need to go to any of these circus shows to know that they are all phoneys. USE YOUR BRAIN!

btw, care to explain to us how you confirmed that [b]1)[/b]the person was HIV+ before the"miracle" and [b]2)[/b]that he was subsequently cured.
if you only use your "common sense" then you will know that its all BS.

let me help you on a few of their tricks so next time you dont fall again for it:
- if someone had a cure for HIV/AIDS today they will be a TRILLONAIRE within a month and since we know that churches LOVE money above all, you can understand why they definitely have no cure for any pf this disease.
- a person who has been in a wheelchair for a while looses muscle mass therefore even if there was a "miracle", that person wouldnt be able to walk because they wouldnt have enough strength in their legs to support their body.
-if you go up to your pastor and when he touches your forehead it feels like the "spirit" touched you, thats because they put some kind of cream on their hands, just like VICKS, that will bring a warm feeling toyour forehead.

(1) (Reply)

If Only Yahweh Had A Begotten Daughter . . . / Incantations To Invoke Viaro / The Bible Is Full Of Immoral Precepts Than We're Always Ready To Admit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.