Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. (17877 Views)

OAU Loses Accreditation For Law, Dentistry, Botany And Medical Rehabilitation / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down / Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by DavidEsq(m): 6:39am On Sep 03, 2016
Wishing y'all the very best in your endeavours/aspirations to join the legal profession.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Promxy94(m): 6:42am On Sep 03, 2016
Nice Thread
am a final year law student...
just entering my finals these September By GOD GRACE....
in a Private University in the country....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by henryvirus(m): 6:53am On Sep 03, 2016
Nice thread, I'm a Law student, 300level in AAUA..

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Pranaya(f): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2016
Hello
I'm a 500L Law student in one of the state universities around. Nice thread.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 03, 2016
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 03, 2016
nice one

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by 9iceboi(m): 7:02am On Sep 03, 2016
nice thread for prospective lawyers. I wish u all d best
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 03, 2016
Am a computer engineering student... Part of the name checkers association. grin grin . am here only because am looking for a female law student to date.. Unilag typical would be appreciable

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2016
Best of luck to you guys.... Law is a noble profession...see you at the Bar.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Sermwell(m): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2016
Present sir!!

I rep faculty of law
UNIBEN!! grin cool

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by pweetyz(f): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2016
we're
here or I'm here.. Lol
300 level uniben law student

Adren.. I believe you've got a right to say so cos you're unaware of it's beauty
Try getting involved a tiny bit.. Perhaps dress up like a law student and attend some lectures..not with 100 level o.. And then no one would need to tell you to modify that post

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Donnetimmy(m): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2016
I rep #Ifelaw. #TeamOAU

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Sermwell(m): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2016
Pascalville:
Am a computer engineering student... Part of the name checkers association. grin grin . am here only because am looking for a female law student to date.. Unilag typical would be appreciable
I suggest you go for UNIBEN law girls! They rock!!! I'm a living testimony grin

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by prodigy97(m): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2016
Am olawale i rep aaua faculty of law
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Sermwell(m): 7:20am On Sep 03, 2016
Berlyn:
nice one

Don't just come and scream "nice one" tongue

Are you a law student?
Which school? grin
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2016
Sermwell:

I suggest you go UNIBEN law girls! They rock!!! I'm a living testimony grin
aii lets wait n see
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2016
I'm a 200level law student in aaua
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Sermwell(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Great LAWSANITES!! Still an aspirant tho..

Pls don't come to UNIBEN and shout "Great LAWSANITES" cheesy

It is "Greatest LAWSANS" grin

Lawsanites ko!
Isrealites ni! cheesy
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by bufness(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2016
400 lv law student
Osun state university
Signing in

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by emmanuel4758(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2016
I rep coou law student anambra state
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by chioma96(f): 7:28am On Sep 03, 2016
Nice thread
well I'm a 200 level law student..
#repn EBSU
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by KRILMIJAY(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2016
I'm a 500L Law Student, River State University Of Science And Technology (RSUST).

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by emmanuel4758(m): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2016
Sermwell:

Pls don't come to UNIBEN and shout "Great LAWSANITES" cheesy

It is "Greatest LAWSANS" grin

Lawsanites ko!
Isrealites ni! cheesy
lawsanite is doing departmental week and there is noting like lawsans na lawsa which mean law student association
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Sermwell(m): 7:33am On Sep 03, 2016
adren:
simply..

law is Overrated

Don't be a hater bro! If you were refused admission for law, try next time! grin
#luvalawyer#

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 03, 2016
Adekunbi Ademola here, repping UniLAWrin.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Hillarie(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2016
NevetsIbot, this is my 3rd year too. let's stay strong!
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Sermwell(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2016
emmanuel4758:
lawsanite is doing departmental week and there is noting like lawsans na lawsa which mean law student association
Which school is that? shocked

Lawsa is the association!

Lawsans are members of the association!
If you want to address members, you shout..."Greatest Lawsans"
That's how its done in UNIBEN cool
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by adaweezy(m): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2016
I wish you guys all the best, I just completed the Nigerian Law school bar part 2 programme yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Conner44: 7:39am On Sep 03, 2016
Chei!

Imagine someone going in to study law in a lawless country like Nigeria

A country where it's teeming lawyers can't even prosecute the useless common wealth thieves and looters to produce a conviction

A country where the only place and cases where a lawyer can ever shine is chasing after petty criminals and other personal lawyer stuff like wills and others

Until the day I see a lawyer in Nigeria put a put a political big wig behind bars I will never have any respect for that profession. It'd like a wasted vocation in this lawless country called Nigeria.

Please upcoming lawyers in the house kindly let us know who your role model/mentor is? Why so keen to study law when you're going to be held back by the "powers that be" whenever you decide to take on the big and controversial cases?

No member of my immediate family will ever study or practice law in this country unless I switch on my television one day to see someone like Dasuki live in kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2016
adren:
simply..

law is Overrated

when you do civil litigation, evidence, trust and the likes you will know law is not overrated ,all courses have their highs and lows but some cannot just be compared to Law ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Sermwell(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2016
Pranaya:
Hello
I'm a 500L Law student in one of the state universities around. Nice thread.
Pls be proud of the name of your school!
In pastor chris' voice...'Keep saying it..don't stop talking it' grin

What's the name of your school? tongue
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by XCLUX(m): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
oh... Thats from my state na.... What was the cut off points pls?
no cut off point in that school man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) Releases AFSB Screening List (view List Here) / Naomi Campbell & Gucci To Launch Fashion Design Schools In Unilag, Others / Unilorin Post Ume 2009/2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.