Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,430 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. (17913 Views)

OAU Loses Accreditation For Law, Dentistry, Botany And Medical Rehabilitation / Al-hikmah University Lecturer Orders 300 Level Law Students To Kneel Down / Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by SIMPLIFIED(m): 8:34am On Sep 03, 2016
I can see my UNIBEN peeps fully represented, am neither a member of the bar and bench nor an aspirant but a friend of the profession. Have quite a number of friends and acquaintance in faculty of LAW Uniben from OSayuki King to Enogieru Michael and host of others. Rep ping UNIBEST College of Medical Sciences. Am out before the learned colleagues sue me for trespassing .
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by OlumideDennis(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2016
one out of many of the problems with our judicial system is that over the time,in my academic sojourn in this legal profession,I have noticed that there is little credence given to the trial of tortuous offences and parties choose to settle such cases out of the court which is sometimes done in respect of the advices given by the law enforcement agencies or the agreement by the parties haven considered the snail speed of our court system and as such this practice is creating problem In the academia because there are few Nigerian cases to substantiate the position of the Nigerian court on such a subject matter and also to serve as precedence so most time we still rely on foreign decisions which could be sometime not applauding for the better understanding of out legal system in Nigeria and the approach of the Nigerian court in such matters.The court always in often times than never rely on the defence of the latin maxin DE MINIMIS CURAT LEX that is THE LAW DOES NOT CONCERN ITSELF WITH TRIVIALITIES and yet our civil rights are been abused and trampled upon on the daily basis

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Sermwell(m): 8:51am On Sep 03, 2016
SIMPLIFIED:
I can see my UNIBEN peeps fully represented, am neither a member of the bar and bench nor an aspirant but a friend of the profession. Have quite a number of friends and acquaintance in faculty of LAW Uniben from OSayuki King to Enogieru Michael and host of others. Rep ping UNIBEST College of Medical Sciences. Am out before the learned colleagues sue me for trespassing .
You have been judicially noticed grin
Onogieru micheal was one of the judges in our faculty jurial court(he is very sound in law). While Osayuki king was the immediate past AG of SUG! cool
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Hillarie(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Bro... So you're on NL... I'm getting old o shey you know ehn
Lol
'You' are getting old? What about me?
Have I got the Elixir of Immortality?
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Greenbullet(m): 9:03am On Sep 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Why are you calling me a lier na?? Can't you see I'm also questioning that ''diploma in law'' that the guy said? Shuuu?
no vex,I misquoted .oya let's shame d guy.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Eleniyan15: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2016
All this law children ehn....they can argue for Africa and make noise ...I no wan dey mention monicker

I just thank God say iono study law

LA Cram LA Pour

if you get anybody wey wan study law make e come lasu you will get the best note: survival of the fittest.#NobeMoIMoI

All this law children ehn....they can argue for Africa and make noise .

I just like them whenever AlutaHappen *winks

iono beef una ooooo

Repping SocialSciences
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by fidorocks(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2016
Lawyers and law students, get current trends on legal issues by visiting www.legalfido.com. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Rasheed02(m): 9:14am On Sep 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Hi. I'm Stephen.

I'm a Law aspirant. This is my 3rd yr gunning for this course. Firstly at O.A.U then U.I and now AAUA

I created this thread for law students and aspirants to come together and help eachother out. To ask questions and communicate. Making friends with like minds can be great.

So please. Ya'll should get in here. cheesy
I'm a 400L law student at AAUA.. WHATSAPP me @08069672484. Facebook @ jurist Ayodeji Rasheed Chelsea, to get some information about the school. AAUA, the best state University in Nigeria, a 21st century University properly called!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by MrWhaley: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2016
300Level LAW student reporting,Sire.

Live from UniBest(Sorry,I meant UNIBEN) cheesy cheesy
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by OlumideDennis(m): 9:21am On Sep 03, 2016
lol my brother thats a beautiful misrepresentation.
by virtue of excellent academic performance in the law school over tym.Ekiti State University Law is still one of the best in Nigeria then oda schools like AAUA could follow.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Alphaoscar: 9:22am On Sep 03, 2016
adaweezy:
I wish you guys all the best, I just completed the Nigerian Law school bar part 2 programme yesterday.

Congratulations boss. Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Francon(f): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2016
Pascalville:
Am a computer engineering student... Part of the name checkers association. grin grin . am here only because am looking for a female law student to date.. Unilag typical would be appreciable

Have your fun jare.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Mickey7(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2016
Sermwell:
Pls be proud of the name of your school! In pastor chris' voice...'Keep saying it..don't stop talking it' grin
What's the name of your school? tongue
you haven't graduated yet Hmm

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2016
Francon:

Have your fun jare.
tnks darl.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Sermwell(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2016
MrWhaley:
300Level LAW student reporting,Sire.

Live from UniBest(Sorry,I meant UNIBEN) cheesy cheesy
Lolz! MrWhaley! You have been judicially noticed cool where is Ebayray? grin
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by asarebabson: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2016
I acquired my first degree in Education & I want to use that study Law. How posible it is & from what level am I going to gain adminssion. pls i need ur help, tanx.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by MrWhaley: 9:37am On Sep 03, 2016
Sermwell:

Lolz! MrWhaley! You have been judicially noticed cool where is Ebayray? grin
She's around,Boss.. smiley tho,she's been away from this sphere for a while now..
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by ugochuks95: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2016
final year law student uniben. #UBI JUS IBI REMEDIUM
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by petux(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2016
i dont really like this course tho but i have to pass it to aviod carry over. I need help on how to deal with case study.
Cc naijaboiy mrwhaley and all other law students.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by paragon40(m): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2016
Hi fwnds, good to be here i rep, Kogi State University (ksu) signed out last year..awaiting law skul.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by myrrtle(m): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by ayox1(m): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Why are you calling me a lier na?? Can't you see I'm also questioning that ''diploma in law'' that the guy said? Shuuu?
lol, don't mind that person jare.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by ezigr8(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2016
ubi jus ibi remedium...vita brevis est ars longa

to b lawyer no b play o!
hail all lawyer's in equity!
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by ezigr8(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2016

to b lawyer no b play o!
hail all lawyer's in equity!
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by ezigr8(m): 10:16am On Sep 03, 2016

to b lawyer no b play o!
hail all lawyer's in equity in da house!
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by MrWhaley: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2016
petux:
i dont really like this course tho but i have to pass it to aviod carry over. I need help on how to deal with case study.
Cc naija..boiy mrwhaley and all other law students.
You don't like it? You were forced to do it or what??
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 10:51am On Sep 03, 2016
ayox1:
lol...
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by Promxy94(m): 11:07am On Sep 03, 2016
NevetsIbot:
Goodluck in your finals bro. cheesy
thanks bro
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by prodigy97(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2016
Blaqsmith:

Hello Stephen,
My name is Adekunle. I'm year one Law student at AAUA.
are u by any chance smith by name?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by fratermathy(m): 11:13am On Sep 03, 2016
ayox1:
@NevetsIbot

Diploma in Law is for real. It is done in Delta State University, among other universities. It is also done in some polytechnics.

Graduates with a DIL end up as paralegals or proceed to study law via DE.

asarebabson:
I acquired my first degree in Education & I want to use that study Law. How posible it is & from what level am I going to gain adminssion. pls i need ur help, tanx.

Which was your primary major? If it's in the arts then you can use it. Law recognises English, Theatre Arts, Linguistics, History, Political Science, Philosophy, and allied courses for DE.
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by sivadalavega(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2016
I jst want to use this medium to advertise Uniuyo n the Faculty of Law. Its very easy 2 gain admission 2 study law there. Some people don't know about the school or what it offers. To make things really easy 4 all future lawyers, apply 4 Uniuyo n you would never regret it. Believe me. I never expected that I would have gotten admission so easily n no stress. #icare
Re: Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. by NevetsIbot(m): 11:26am On Sep 03, 2016
Rasheed02:

I'm a 400L law student at AAUA.. WHATSAPP me @08069672484. Facebook @ jurist Ayodeji Rasheed Chelsea, to get some information about the school. AAUA, the best state University in Nigeria, a 21st century University properly called!
I will sir. Surely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Check My Jamb Result With Another SIM? / Leaked WASSCE Papers: Website Operator Reacts, Threatens Punchman / Universities’ Non-academic Unions To Begin 5-day Warning Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.