Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People??? (683 Views)

Nigerian Love Birds Took Mat Inside Bush To Do Bad Things (video) / See Bad Things Ladies Did In A Party To Get Money From Men, You Must Be Shocked / Why Do Bad Things Happen To The Good People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People??? by tchijay: 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
I am In a terrible state right now, very very emotional indeed, am still waiting for a knock at my door, I recently got a phone a month back (techno Camon C9 )after months of saving and hunger strike and just yesterday the phone got missing in a wedding at Victoria island, I don't know how it happened I just couldn't find it again, maybe I was carried away by d gist my sister was yarning me or I was taking my time to communicate with d pounded yam and efo I was dismantling , every one at the party were looking so tushed and well dressed ,entrance was based on I. V sef , Pple were taking pictures with their iPhones and iPads I dnt still get y someone would come for my techno, I got so confused when I couldn't find it on the table again, up till dis moment I can't even hold up anyone as suspect, I tried crying but water no gree comot... I remember this one time I used Nokia torch light for about 2years, OMo d phone no gree lost , I misplaced it in a bus one time ( danfo) for dat matter , I thought to myself Ahhhh dis must be it am moving on to greater things, Naso I reach house as I was about yarning my sister d events of d day how d phone had finally left me, out of d blue she brought d phone out of her pocket and gave it to me, that one of my friends brought it to d house that a lady found it in a bus and d same friend was calling at d moment she told him to come pick it up at mile 2 ,Cus i stay at festac d Same friend knowing d palasa said she should keep it ,dat phone has tried but she insisted she had to come back to festac to drop it... I am expecting d same feat to happen ,d thief could be on nairaland I plead with ur innermost. just dial any number

I chose romance section , Cus till dis moment am still heartbroken...
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People??? by cruzita(f): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
grin

Nokia torch is a curse to anyone that steals it na

The way phones dey lost these days eh
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People??? by 7Randall: 12:17am On Aug 01, 2016
grin sorry
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People??? by vchykp(m): 12:27am On Aug 01, 2016
Emotional indeed, just trying to buy this space tho..!
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People??? by Nastydroid(m): 12:31am On Aug 01, 2016
After eating wedding rice, you have to drop something for the organizers wink
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People??? by olaleks007(m): 12:39am On Aug 01, 2016
Oga o

Sai baba to ur phone

Am sure if U buy another phone, U will keep it at home when going for a wedding...lol
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People??? by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 01, 2016
Sorry Op, stop thinking about it so you won't get more heart broken
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People??? by MRBrownJ: 3:44am On Aug 01, 2016
wasnt there photograpers, waiters, host and hostesses, cleaners etc at that wedding? anyone of these people could have found the phone and kept it. dont automatically assume it is a guest who found/kept it.
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People??? by tchijay: 9:15am On Aug 01, 2016
MRBrownJ:
wasnt there photograpers, waiters, host and hostesses, cleaners etc at that wedding? anyone of these people could have found the phone and kept it. dont automatically assume it is a guest who found/kept it.

I also thought of that but they were all looking so refined and homely...
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People??? by tchijay: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2016
cruzita:
grin

Nokia torch is a curse to anyone that steals it na

The way phones dey lost these days eh

OMo that phone is a bigger curse... my hard earned money... I Av already laid a curse... if I had more mind I for go baba...
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Good People??? by tchijay: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Is This Guy Trying To Tell Me / Under What Condition(s) Would You Introduce Your Lover To Your Parents / 7 Things Ladies Wish Men Knew About Living Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.