Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. (11984 Views)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month. / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by senibo1: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
⛅I was going to exchange some type of words with you angry
but I couldn't remember if I had in past
⚡So I went 2 check and landed on yer profile .
....You look good⛅Now get outta my face
hahaha. You sound like some who lost his way to the zoo where she belong, what happen? did you miss your cage number?
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by Mediapace: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2016
Juhan add iamkingzlee na
lanicky:

wink
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2016
senibo1:
hahaha. You sound like some who lost his way to the zoo where she belong, what happen? did you miss your cage number?
....⛅And you sound like an idiotwink
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by senibo1: 10:42am On Aug 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
....⛅And you sound like an idiotwink
oh really? it takes an idiot to know how an idiots sounds grin have you being told you look unkempt before. grin let me be blunt to you swidy. You do wink

how are you doing? your font colour attracted me ta you grin I know you miss me, don't you dare deny it cheesy
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by Pidggin(f): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2016
MzPecs:
Happy New Month to y'all

dhtml18 EkeneElectrons senibo1, cyberdurable HarkymTheOracle Kakamorufu Ontarget, cekhoe maxwell767 amuokuko, latinoKingdom bjhaid, chubbygal sammyomal, EVILFOREST, PETERiCHY Kingsasian dulux07 chaloner lioha kolawaxxy DWJOBScom uniqueren onetimepro Stunner1 revolt hilaomo zenus photoshoot Chicent lasisi69 Ryabcool nmreports, sleekyonyx plaetton, kingphilip fiftynaira PushPlay, ellacute45 Udmaster chachanga Johnny19 xreal, shamecurls smithsydny saint22, iebanehita iyke926 Isaacmacdon phensbassem AngelAhnie sarrki DJHANDSOME DankemzI Firefire Oyimeoyimemua Pidggin Donlino Ahmed4002

Obiorathesubtle Kinglekan STFUareyouG0d ipledge10 vizkiz francizy lalasticlala etc..

Thanks dear, wish you a fantastic month
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 01, 2016
senibo1:
oh really? it takes an idiot to know how an idiots sounds grin have you being told you look unkempt before. grin let me be blunt to you swidy. You do wink

how are you doing? your font colour attracted me ta you grin I know you miss me, don't you dare deny it cheesy
"Miss you"?
....⚡ I don't even remember if I even talked 2 you before.
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2016
DRISKLEF:
People i've come to love and respect so much..

This is wishing ya'all a happy new month.

Iamlegend1 (you gat me on this boss) soft-boys cool

Obiorathesubtle (na wa o undecided ) greetings

Muva (Salutations)

iykekelvins

Jixnation

kingrex

smellymouth

ogorwyne

AND MANY MORE. fvck it... rule says five....

Have a good one, this month guys!

You're a boss anyday bro
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2016
Laveda:
Happy new month

Smellymouth
Obiorathesubtle
Dygeasy
Skarlett
Lanicky
Cherryice
Zicoraads

And my ever loving family (Awon werey) kiss may the blessings of the lord follow us all through the month, Amen! cool

Thanks sweetie kiss happy new month to you too
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by senibo1: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
"Miss you"?
....⚡ I don't even remember if I even talked 2 you before.
i told you to stop taking hard drugs but you refuse... now look at what you've done to your self grin

anyway, I wouldn't want to introduce my self to you, since the drug you took has really taken all over you, I will be be using this Nick to troll at you grin
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin Only 5?? You want to murder my conscience?

First and foremostly cool

My Loves & sisters.. mzpecs, prettythicksme, qhutetomsel, peachP, Juhan, ogorwyne, finestpinnacle suzan404

My brothers(the same mama the same papa) Smellymouth & Smellinganus (Our first Born twins).. Slyisaac & Iykekelvins (fellow triplets). Iamlegend1 & Jarizod (my transgender sisters).. Prophet Jubrealguy, Pastor Evang. (Dr) Kingrex1 Airsultan Marlvin Vizkiz Baba (Emir) lsofdk vicstar royalblak007 viickerz muva olihilistic jixnation drisklef dklef dr1sklef

My Niggaz vanquay16 falconey Gloryisaac cutehector stfuareyoug0d iamdino confistified Kinginvahala yourmajesty greatness22 senibo1 piperson iamkingzlee jeffreyjames peeparty etc

My Queens dem sweetieconstie bigassgrace skarlett osedvgirl Lanicky twaci optional1 ivyy etc

Special

Laveda (Bae. My Alhaja Soft Money)

Makydebbie (My granddaughter whom I love so much)

Queen Mimzy cry

Couldn't mention all.. cry too many names..
ALhaji soft money... Greetings... happynew month bruva!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by prettyAdaolisa(f): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by prettyAdaolisa(f): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2016

We thank God for making it possible to see yet another month,many died with last month,many are in the hospital and many are on the streets...not that we are better than them but it's by his GRACE!...

the God that saw us thru last month,the same will see us thru this month...with long life,peace,joy, prosperity and love will he bestow unto us...Amen!
cc
mizmycoli

ishiluv

fynestboi

rosalieene

wristbangle

Onstelly

sandoski

smellymouth

stfuareuGod

sweetieconstie

midatouche01

laveda

royalblake007

windupmerchant

2BB4CB3E

FTbomb...I saw ur insult...thanks

shagfu

Kinginvahala

maxi112

postmann

hateu2

naughtynaughty

kingrex

kingtom and kinglekan...u guys are same?

suzan404

obiorathesubtle

vizkiz

halfricanadian

kingcheezypuffy

peeparty

twaci

ireneony

classcaptain

berlyn

juhan

makydebbie

slyisaac

airsultan

erniesmallzz

firstking01

love from REFINERcheesy

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 01, 2016
senibo1:
i told you to stop taking hard drugs but you refuse... now look at what you've done to your self grin

anyway, I wouldn't want to introduce my self to you, since the drug you took has really taken all over you, I will be be using this Nick to troll at you grin
⛅That's just fine
I've taken stock of yer moniker and will ignore you from now on.
.....⚡troll away wink
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by Eniqurl(f): 11:03am On Aug 01, 2016
ademoladeji:

Clap for yourself...
Am sorry... HAPPY NEW MONTH HUN
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by senibo1: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
⛅That's just fine
I've taken stock of yer moniker and will ignore you from now on.
.....⚡troll away wink
isn't it obvious that this Nick give your pussy the erection it crave for grin

I know long you've waited for my mention, now I'm giving it to yougrin

quote me back when you "CUM"
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by LordScent(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2016

Eruku janja, eyan temii tio common....

Happy new month brova

EmperorLee:

Happy New Month to these wonderful people...

FAM

onstelly
naniawini
maxi112
senibo01
mrbiggman1
desnat
lordscent
omonighoblessing
biafrabushboy
sexytemi
Donpoker9

FRIENDS

Mizzbouqui
ErnieSmallzz
Berlyn
Queencalipso
TamedWolf90
FlawlesRebirth02

Who else

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by LordScent(m): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2016

Happy new month fam. You are bae

omonighoblessing:
happy New month.......to these wonderful family that has been a blessing to me....
Emperorlee
onstelly
naniawini
maxi112
senibo01
donpoker
desnat
lordscent
biafrabushboy

and to these darling friends. ......
ucnwafor......
tamedwolf90....
happy New month sweet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by makydebbie(f): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

My Loves & sisters.. mzpecs, prettythicksme, qhutetomsel, peachP, Juhan, ogorwyne, finestpinnacle suzan404

My brothers(the same mama the same papa) Smellymouth & Smellinganus (Our first Born twins).. Slyisaac & Iykekelvins (fellow triplets). Iamlegend1 & Jarizod (my transgender sisters).. Prophet Jubrealguy, Pastor Evang. (Dr) Kingrex1 Airsultan Marlvin Vizkiz Baba (Emir) lsofdk vicstar royalblak007 viickerz muva olihilistic jixnation drisklef dklef dr1sklef

My Niggaz vanquay16 falconey Gloryisaac cutehector stfuareyoug0d iamdino confistified Kinginvahala yourmajesty greatness22 senibo1 piperson iamkingzlee jeffreyjames peeparty etc

My Queens dem sweetieconstie bigassgrace skarlett osedvgirl Lanicky twaci optional1 ivyy etc

Special

Queen Mimzy cry

i love you so much granny...divine health this month... happy new monthsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2016
Yels Yels Yels!! i haf show.... grin

I wish happynew month to my blood brothers... IYKEKELVINS OBIORATHESUBTLE AIRSULTAN

TO SMELLYMOUTH IAMLEGEND1 KINGREX1JUBREALGUY SMELLINGANUS STFUAREYOUG0D BIG4WIG OLIHILISTIC MUVA IAMKINGZLEE FALCONEY VIZKIZ PHOTOSHOOT DRISKLEF GIYAZZ OBONTAMEE WILDFLAME FIRSTKING01 MIDASTOUCH SENIBO1 BIAFRABUSHBOY ROYALBLACK007LORDSCENT SEXFABREGAS

LADIES...
SUZAN404 GIRL360 JUHAN SWEETIECONSTIE ERNIESMALLZZ angry BIBIJAY123 HATEU2 LAVEDA IVVY OPTIONAL1 PRETTYADAOLISA MIMZY sad OGORWYNE LANICKY SKARLETT KINGCHEEZYPUFF PEACHYP TWACI

WIFEY
MAKYDEBBIE (Life without you is like olihilistic without weed) kisses baby boo kiss kiss kiss HUBBY LOVES YOU...

BESTIE
TRAPQUEEN77 happynew month joor grin

Remember.... live your life... we aint getting out of it alive ooo wink GODBLESSYOUALL cool

7 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by peeparty(m): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2016
Happy New month guys.

please do well to vote iamkingzlee for Mr Nairaland

paragon40
sonya4all
yomzle,
nwaberibe
feranchek
G3n3sis
Acidosis
sunbellar

Go to this link

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/1#48080118

And type/paste

I vote IamKingzlee
Cc; Nljega

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by EmperorLee(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2016
queencalipso:

Emperolee why are my not nb 1 on the least angry

Anyway happy new month dearie. May you find peace and direction in all that you do cheesy kiss

Biafrabushboy has gone AWOL!! Mods abeg make una pity am small at least mk him for vote him person. That's minus one vote o!!

To my secret admirers and those I admire secretly on nl happy new month fellas. #onelove cool

grin oya I will edit n make you number 1 grin

LordScent:

Happy new month fam. You are bae

Irunmole to buruku ju grin
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2016
senibo1:
isn't it obvious that this Nick give your pussy the erection it crave for grin

I know long you've waited for my mention, now I'm giving it to yougrin

quote me back when you "CUM"
⛅Yer ego is too dang big undecided
⚡How do you balance yer head on yer shoulders?
.....⛅
I know who you are now.......maxi112.
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by EmperorLee(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2016
Laveda n KingCheezyPuff ah see you guys wink

Happy new month to both of ya...
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by LordScent(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin oya I will edit n make you number 1 grin

Irunmole to buruku ju grin

Wa gbayii eruku nla

Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2016
slyIsaac:
Yels Yels Yels!! i haf show.... grin

I wish happynew month to my blood brothers... IYKEKE
LVINS OBIORATHE
SUBTLE AIRS
ULTAN

TO SMELLYM
OUTH IAM
LEGEND KINGRE
X1JUB
REALGUY SMELL
INGANUS STFUARE
YOUG0D BIG
4WIG OLIHIL
ISTIC MU
VA IAMKIN
GZLEE FAL
CONEY VIZ
KIZ PHOTO
SHOOT DRIS
KLEF GIY.
AZZ OBONTAMEE WILDF
LAME FIRST
KING01 MIDAS
TOUC
H SENI
BO1 BIAFRABU
SHBOY ROYALBLAC
K007LORD
SCENT

LADIES...
SUZAN.404 GIRL.360 JUH.AN SWE ET
IECON
STIE ERNIESMA
LLZZ angry BIBI
JAY1
23 HAT
EU2 LAV.EDA IV
VY OPTIONAL1 PRETTYAD.AOLISA MI
MZY sad OGOR.WYNE LANI.CKY SKAR.LETT KINGCHE.EZYPUFF

WIFEY
MAKY.DEBBIE (Life without you is like olihilistic without weed) kisses baby boo kiss kiss kiss HUBBY LOVES YOU...

BESTIE
TRAPQU.EEN77 happynew month joor grin

Remember.... live your life... we aint getting out of it alive ooo wink GODBLESSYOUALL cool

....⛅HNM Isaac
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by Swissheart(f): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2016
Mediapace:
August is here!!!
Christmas Loading 60% wink

Want to wish my special Family & Friends a happy New month wink

[size=60]Happy New month to :-[/size]
My Family :
Optional1
STFUareyouGOd
Jeffereyjamez
Funjosh
Danceville
Vizkiz
Fynestboi
Aminat508
sweetconstie
Omotayor123
swissheart
and my amicable Mod
Dominique

My Darlings :-
Twaci
Lanicky
Juhan
Myfantasies
Laveda
Note : Planning to Woo them before this m.onth ends

My Friends :
Tosyne2much
Wristbangle
Robosky02
Kinginvahala
Iamkingzlee wink
Kenneth205
Layla129
Tohpahz

RARE FRIENDS!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YA ALL
Happy New Month Dearie. Are you attending the conference ?
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by Marlvin(m): 11:34am On Aug 01, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

Special

Queen Mimzy cry

Onye nkem, ekene m gi ma kene kwaa onye n'emelu gi ife.
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by obiorathesubtle: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

We thank God for making it possible to see yet another month,many died with last month,many are in the hospital and many are on the streets...not that we are better than them but it's by his GRACE!...

the God that saw us thru last month,the same will see us thru this month...with long life,peace,joy, prosperity and love will he bestow unto us...Amen!

angry
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by paragon40(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2016
happy new month...Godsgal emmm who I wan add again ohh..I will modify later tongue

1 Like

Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by obiorathesubtle: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2016
Marlvin:

Onye nkem, ekene m gi ma kene kwaa onye n'emelu gi ife.
Haha.. Ezigbo Enyi.. Ekene kwa'm gi..

Kene kwaa maka nke gi o.. Ha ni'ile grin

Eze Ndi Igbo na Dubai cool Birikwa ooo!!

#udo
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2016
EmperorLee:
Laveda n KingCheezyPuff ah see you guys wink

Happy new month to both of ya...
⛅I want information and since yer in my mentions, I'll ask you.
.....what happened 2 mimzy?
Re: Wish 5 Romanclender A Happy New Month. by ademoladeji(m): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2016
Eniqurl:
Am sorry... HAPPY NEW MONTH HUN
#swollenHead#
Happy New Month to you...

Do have a fruitful and great month ahead!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Did You Know? Congo Has The Largest Penis Size In Africa.check Other Countries / How To Identify Siblings That Have Intimacy Together / Can One Find A Life Partner In Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.