Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,656 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) (25377 Views)

Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) / Fayose At Zenith Bank To Demand For His Money (More Photos) / Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2016
[s]
Progressive01:
The shape of their heads tell the whole story.

Land of Rising Ugu Export toh badt gan. grin
[/s]

Ome omeeeeee kaaaaaaaaaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by Bmoney007(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2016
NYSC members

Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by BERNIMOORE: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2016
braimeddy:
The only Governor that uses only his mouth to work. Pls who can tell me what ekiti state has achieved so far during his rule?
you must be joking, let me Furnish you quickly with first 10 Achievements of Fayose;

1, Funmilayo Olayinka Women Center which was built in honour of Dr. kayode Fayemi(APC) late Deputy Governor
2, Olorunsogo- Adetiloye which was 6.2km road
3, Awedele-Secretariat dual carriage way

Evidence of 1-3 above=http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/04/fayose-commissions-projects-as-pdp.html
4, 3.7km Pettim - Housing - Afao Roa
5, Amphitheatre (Gallery) at the palace of Ewi of Ado Ekiti
6, 14.5km Awo-Ara-Ijero road rehabilitation/construction project at Awo Ekiti -
7, Water project;Aramoko Ekiti, the local government headquarter of Ekiti West LGA of Ekiti State
- See more at: http://ekiti247.com/photos-aramoko-community-rejoice-as-tap-runs-after-8-years-ekiti247/#sthash.Ks9tmocw.dpuf
8, commissioning of e-library on 16/10/2015 For sky Bank in the College of Education, Ikere-Ekiti, Ekiti State and the presentation of branded uniforms for street sweepers and highway managers http://guardian.ng/business-services/money/fayose-to-commission-sterling-banks-e-library-project-%E2%80%A8%E2%80%A8/
9, The 1.2km Fajuyi-Okesa-Ojumose,bridge Ado Ekiti.
10, ultra modern Oja Oba.project

Read more: https://www.naij.com/871469-see-governor-fayose-caught-ekiti-photos.html
Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2016
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin

Good day my bosses and madams, thanks for all your supports so far, I must say I wouldn't have been here without your supports and encouragement. After weeks of vigorous campaigning, I happily inform you that voting for Mr Nairaland Contest 2016 has commenced. Please let's come together in making this dream a reality by voting for me, KINGinVAHALA as Mr Nairaland and with your votes victory would be ours at the end of the contest.

To vote kindly click on the link below and it would take you to the official voting thread then type

I VOTE KINGinVAHALA
cc NLJega

Please note that voting commences at 10am and it would end by 6pm.
THANKS!

https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/1#48080188
Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by Magma101: 11:35am On Aug 01, 2016
I'm I the only one that noticed that non of these Corp members is smiling? Why are they all wearing long faces?
Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by gbemi514: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2016
Them no go talk their real mind now.... The youths of this our great nation ehn.....
Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by victorv12(m): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
They're all fvcking beggars!
Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by Flexyshubzy(m): 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
braimeddy:
The only Governor that uses only his mouth to work. Pls who can tell me what ekiti state has achieved so far during his rule?
Absolutely nothing
Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
I wept for my country cry.
Imagine how our future leaders are turned to political touts
Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by olash007: 12:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
braimeddy:

poverty
Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by bigybanty02(m): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
kossyablaze:
Mercy on urself for once
nwanna no be small mercy ooh the anuofia dnt hav anytin sencesible to contribute the nmpama jst wan talk becuz others dey talk smh

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by TS2(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nigerians...we get the leaders we deserve.

We no dey try.

How can anybody in his right mind carry these kinds of placards for Fayose? Hungry corpers.
Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by Phemmyrans: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
stomach alone corps member hailing the stomach infrastructure Govs. birds of similar feather ...
Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by Akiika: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lord!
Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
DabuIIIT:

since u dont work for money i will like to employ you o..
where in my post did I mention or imply that u don't work for money? igbeni use your brain
Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jaideyone:
where in my post did I mention or imply that u don't work for money? igbeni use your brain
painment
grin
Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
DabuIIIT:

u for see am if ur own was functioning lolls
grin
get lost if you can't point out where I said I don't work for money. mugu
Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by remirez07(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
braimeddy:
what has your Mumu president offer the country? So ekiti state isn't part of the states your stupid president head. Go Ado start from fajuyi, to bank-road, to awedele to see what he's doing.
Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bolustic:
Take a look at those corp members very well and guess their states of origin.

They look like people from that region where corrupt people are the Hero.

Same set of people were the people protesting on behalf of Saraki even when Kwarans denounced him
Says someone from a region where all the leaders are corrupt and ex convicts grin grin grin
Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Jaideyone:
get lost if you can't point out where I said I don't work for money. mugu

push am,e neva charge
grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) by lordyugo: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bolustic:
Take a look at those corp members very well and guess their states of origin.

They look like people from that region where corrupt people are the Hero.

Same set of people were the people protesting on behalf of Saraki even when Kwarans denounced him

And am guessing ekiti pple cheering him on at the occassion hv also denounced dr yoruba origin to be igbos.
Stop embarrassing ur parents cos u want to be a bigot unless u took after ur dads stupidity then ur mum will be okay with it too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Peter Obi Increase ANSU School Fees From ₦136,000 To ₦256,000 In 2012? / PDP Crisis: Ayu Replies Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ikpeazu / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Condemns Wike's Appointment Of 14,000 Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.