Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Pls Epp Me Romance Landers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Epp Me Romance Landers (594 Views)

She Gives Me Romance....But Don't Want Us To Date? / Romance Landers This Is Her. / Romance Landers Who Deserve To Be Queen. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Epp Me Romance Landers by dukeprince50: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
I have this friend named Sylvia, I rilli like the girl, cos she is just everything you can call a best friend, we are not dating, but lately we have a quarrel and after we settle, I found myself crushing on her, I can barely go two hours without thinking of her, the problem is I don't want to loose her, I'm scared if I ask her out, we might break up one day and I won't be able to keep the sweet friendship we all have, so I decided to put my feelings behind me, now I can't even sleep at night without thinking, I'm so much into her, I decided to just stop talking to her on wassap so I can get over d crush, its not helping. shez in same faculty with me but our school is on strike so we are not seeing, I want to get it over with b4 we resume. I don't want to have sexual feelings for her, sometimes we sleep together, if I have sexual feelings for someone like this, I might do some unreasonable thing which might cost me her trust. pls wat do I do?
Re: Pls Epp Me Romance Landers by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ask her out.
Re: Pls Epp Me Romance Landers by dukeprince50: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2016
ellacute45:
Ask her out.
I don't think u understand, asking her out is not the problem, the problem is how will it end? dere is just so many reasons I want to keep her, reasons even my fingers are not enough to count them all
Re: Pls Epp Me Romance Landers by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
dukeprince50:
I don't think u understand, asking her out is not the problem, the problem is how will it end? dere is just so many reasons I want to keep her, reasons even my fingers are not enough to count them all
Ok I understand
This might help >>>http://m.wikihow.com/Stop-Thinking-of-Something-or-Someone
Re: Pls Epp Me Romance Landers by Behira(f): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wait lemme finish eating the okpa and kulikuli in my hand i wud advice u angry
Re: Pls Epp Me Romance Landers by Sexxkillz: 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
You and I know the relationship won't work out in the end, so whether you ask her out or not, there's no difference.

The outcome will be the same.
Re: Pls Epp Me Romance Landers by Debbywills(f): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Behira:
Wait lemme finish eating the okpa and kulikuli in my hand i wud advice u angry

He needs your advice angry
Drop the Kulikuli, when you done advising, continue with your okpa
Re: Pls Epp Me Romance Landers by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You and I know the relationship won't work out in the end, so whether you ask her out or not, there's no difference.
. Epic!
Re: Pls Epp Me Romance Landers by Ginaz(f): 1:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Love always got a way of fuccking things up.
Re: Pls Epp Me Romance Landers by dukeprince50: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
thanks guys, I'm greatful
Re: Pls Epp Me Romance Landers by dukeprince50: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sexxkillz:

thanks man, we think alike
Re: Pls Epp Me Romance Landers by dukeprince50: 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
Debbywills:

He needs your advice angry
Drop the Kulikuli, when you done advising, continue with your okpa
make she eat her kuli kuli deh go, I already have enough advice, I just like Nairaland, even if many make fun of ur post, few will still give reasonable advice
Re: Pls Epp Me Romance Landers by Debbywills(f): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2016
dukeprince50:
make she eat her kuli kuli deh go, I already have enough advice, I just like Nairaland, even if many make fun of ur post, few will still give reasonable advice

Lol...Ok
Re: Pls Epp Me Romance Landers by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
dukeprince50:
you will never know how it will end if you don't try and relationship ends due to human fault..if u both put efforts into it with prayer..there's every chances its gonna end well..

(1) (Reply)

[boys/men Only] The Boyfriend Dilemma / Today Sweet Die / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.