Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Prince Gozie And Njideka Okeke- Is He Really Gay? Are They Still Divorced? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prince Gozie And Njideka Okeke- Is He Really Gay? Are They Still Divorced? (2452 Views)

15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying / Francis Van-Lare And Amara Van-Lare Are Divorced / Nigerian Couple Reconcile 31 Years After They Divorced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prince Gozie And Njideka Okeke- Is He Really Gay? Are They Still Divorced? by ecclezzia: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
Njideka Okeke was introduced to music by her husband, Prince Gozie Okeke who helped nurture her in the art of singing. Her Album series, Ministration Worship have always sold millions of copies. Her husband is her backbone though. Njideka has diversified to acting as she is now in Nollywood having featured in a handful of movies.

Click here to read...
http:///entertainment/prince-gozie-and-njideka-okeke-is-he-really-gay-are-they-still-divorced/

(1) (Reply)

Adorn Your Home/office With Our Affordable And Beautiful Roller Blind / Reason I'm Scared Of Going Into Another Relationship Is Because Of My Heartless / I Am Disappointed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.