Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form (15702 Views)

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / Niran Sule Picks PDP Governorship Form In Ondo (Photo) / Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form by Lisaint(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
PDP is Ondo State

Ondo State is PDP

I wnt hesitate to vote out a party of Thieves

Dis same PDP led govt in ondo state
Collected #15k from student of AAUA for protesting.

Under this same Dr mimiko
Owo poly is currently shut down
Academics activity is currently grounded at Osutech currently.
Academics activity is currently grounded at AAUA due to none payment of salary to the ASUU staff.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form by viviangist: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form by funshint(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Presenting Aketi will spell doom for APC in Ondo state....he doesn't have d image and population(Ondo north) to win an election for him. Lest we forget he also lost his polling unit and home town. He's just the "wrongest" candidate to say the least. The best candidate undoubtedly for APC now is Olusegun Oke. His performance during d last election was superb if not for d power of incumbency being enjoyed by mimiko then. He has d population(Ondo south), his popularity also cuts across other parts of Ondo and charisma. If APC is looking for a clear victory in Ondo state Olusegun Oke is d man.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form by Jobabori(m): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Tayo was good to Yorubas when he was in Yola. Eno was a model of a woman among us in FCEY. A combination Worthy of emulation. A family that deserved leadership with example. I do not know much about Ondo politics as I am from Oyo but I know of Tayo Gegedes as a trustworthy combination. A family is a reflection of a society. There is every tendency that a leader of a good family will be a good leader in a a larger society. Give it to Tayo please.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form by Lifestone(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
What of Senator Boroface?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form by Babatundecash(m): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Joke of the century......Dr.mimiko is presenting a candidate that could not help/prevent PDP from suffering a heavy defeat during the last presidential and NASS election in his senatorial district......I would not blame Jegede because mimiko himself as a seating Gov with federal might and chairman Gej campaign manager in the Sw lost one his polling booth and his senatorial distric to Sen.Tayo Alasoadura......and now that the wicked mimiko has refused to pay lecturers for good 7-8 months and there by forcing me to seat at home since the month of June till this present moment and someone is sitting there in Se and ss telling me and my parent that ondo state is Pdp....if you think I am lying,pick up your phone and confirm from anystudent in Osutech,AAUA down to Rugipo.....my prayer is that God should help mimiko with one or two Local Govt. Which I know PDP can not win a ward so that he will not feel He has been cheated because Aketi,Boroffice,Oke,Ekungba,Abraham e.t.c they give mimiko nightmare#to crown it all mimiko has the gut to tell the suffering masses and workers that he has refused to pay to come and get a useless card for #2,000 so that they can enjoy some cups of rice is sharing.....50 candidates working for a particular party that has the highest number of NASS members from the state na easy thing.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form by sunrothyme: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
EYITAYO JEGEDE SAN The confirm Omo oloyemekun.Akure a gbe a ooooo.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form by Solange06: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Why the noise Bros? Pls let's wait for Ondo state people to decide. Mimiko gave us mother and child hospital, Mega schools, shop rite, good roads, buses for students, pls tell me what Agagun did in ondo state than to share money between few. Ondo state people can see how we r all suffering because we voted APC in and my people r not daft to repeat that at the state level. We all regret voting APC in including me. APC scammers! Promise and fail party! We don't want. All
Liars. Bag of rice from 7k to 18k. Hisss. Bunch of fools. Scammers.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form by Solange06: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
Mimiko might not do it all but he tried his best. Let's give honour to whom honour is due. Let's be grateful pls. All other states r owing due to the situation of the country so we can't blame him for not paying salaries. If we think APC will do better than Mimiko did then we r lying to ourselves. As for me o am not falling for their lies this time around. I voted for buhari and am truly regretting it now. PDP all the way for me. The evil we know is better than the angel we don't. APC r liars. Confused party.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form by Topmath05(m): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
Babatundecash:
Joke of the century......Dr.mimiko is presenting a candidate that could not help/prevent PDP from suffering a heavy defeat during the last presidential and NASS election in his senatorial district......I would not blame Jegede because mimiko himself as a seating Gov with federal might and chairman Gej campaign manager in the Sw lost one his polling booth and his senatorial distric to Sen.Tayo Alasoadura......and now that the wicked mimiko has refused to pay lecturers for good 7-8 months and there by forcing me to seat at home since the month of June till this present moment and someone is sitting there in Se and ss telling me and my parent that ondo state is Pdp....if you think I am lying,pick up your phone and confirm from anystudent in Osutech,AAUA down to Rugipo.....my prayer is that God should help mimiko with one or two Local Govt. Which I know PDP can not win a ward so that he will not feel He has been cheated because Aketi,Boroffice,Oke,Ekungba,Abraham e.t.c they give mimiko nightmare#to crown it all mimiko has the gut to tell the suffering masses and workers that he has refused to pay to come and get a useless card for #2,000 so that they can enjoy some cups of rice is sharing.....50 candidates working for a particular party that has the highest number of NASS members from the state na easy thing.
your lie is not from duis country, I hope u will take over from Mr Lai
Re: Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 02, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
PDP is Ondo State
Ondo State is PDP
which of the ondo?
Re: Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 02, 2016
Solange06:
Why the noise Bros? Pls let's wait for Ondo state people to decide. Mimiko gave us mother and child hospital, Mega schools, shop rite, good roads, buses for students, pls tell me what Agagun did in ondo state than to share money between few. Ondo state people can see how we r all suffering because we voted APC in and my people r not daft to repeat that at the state level. We all regret voting APC in including me. APC scammers! Promise and fail party! We don't want. All
Liars. Bag of rice from 7k to 18k. Hisss. Bunch of fools. Scammers.
that shoprite na his money dem take build am? Abi all those things you mentioned, na him sweat he take build am. You are really a demented zombie.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 02, 2016
funshint:
Presenting Aketi will spell doom for APC in Ondo state....he doesn't have d image and population(Ondo north) to win an election for him. Lest we forget he also lost his polling unit and home town. He's just the "wrongest" candidate to say the least. The best candidate undoubtedly for APC now is Olusegun Oke. His performance during d last election was superb if not for d power of incumbency being enjoyed by mimiko then. He has d population(Ondo south), his popularity also cuts across other parts of Ondo and charisma. If APC is looking for a clear victory in Ondo state Olusegun Oke is d man.
how much he paid you for this campaign?
Re: Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form by sundayamazing3: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2016
Why is some idiots having headache because of Mimiko here? I'm from Ondo South. I know Agagu's impact here. Mimiko hate Ikales with passion. Mimiko is a disgrace to all d youth! We sat for TESCOM exam since 2014 no reply from d useless governor. One useless people will come to the platform here to be saying rubbish. Mimiko's failure is boldly written in the coming election. Jegede will not be able to cover mimikos innimical acts!!! Ondo people are not fools anymore. Only fools shld follow Mimiko
Re: Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form by ayeloyun247(m): 7:46am On Aug 02, 2016
Man of the masses
Re: Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form by Babatundecash(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2016
Topmath05:

your lie is not from duis country, I hope u will take over from Mr Lai
Pls,don't just quote me....pls,can you point out the lie in my post and if you can not pls,just shut up.....because I know people like you don't love Ondo state......are you saying it is right for all the state institution except the Adeyemi college of education should be shut down under the nose of your yeye mimiko....are you saying Osutech,AAUA and Rugipo are not on strike.....are you saying the masses have access to the health care without the #2000 card igbeayo.....pls,you may go out to carry out your research if any lecturer has being paid since December,are you saying mimiko did not lose in one of his two polling unit during the last presidential and Nass election,are you saying Jegede delivered his senatorial zone to Pdp because the senator Alasoadura I know his a member of Apc,are you saying Ondo workers did not embark on indefinite strike this year as a result of workers dying from starvation....are you also saying that mimiko has paid workers up to date....mehn! You are a big fraud even guys on Nairaland that reside in ondo state can confirm this piece......pls,dont just say I am lying but point out the lies and if you can not that means you are a big fraud.....note:I'll only reply you if you can point out the lies.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form by OndoPolitics101: 3:39am On Aug 04, 2016
Only noncorrupt and influential candidate is Senator Remi Okunrinboye. He has no corrupt past and he a great business man that actually employ people in Ondo state.
Re: Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form by OndoPolitics101: 3:40am On Aug 04, 2016
Man of the masses
IS Senator okunrinboye
Re: Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form by OndoPolitics101: 3:43am On Aug 04, 2016
Only person who can do the job is Senator Remi okunrinboye he actually cares about the people and he is not part of any pack of thieves

Babatundecash:

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Leaders Angry Over Jonathan’s Silence As Crisis Rocks Party / Olajide Oduyoye Visits LASTMA Zonal Offices Affected By EndSARS Riot / Solar Hybrid Mini-Grid: REA Electrifies Ogun State Community After 200 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.