Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Making Out With Messi Felt Like "Having Sex With A Dead Body" - Model Xoana Gonz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Making Out With Messi Felt Like "Having Sex With A Dead Body" - Model Xoana Gonz (2497 Views)

After Seeing "Acrimony" I Felt Like Crying... / Felt Like Dropping This(pics) / This Oyibo Woman Felt Like God, Until This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Out With Messi Felt Like "Having Sex With A Dead Body" - Model Xoana Gonz by fastest007: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
Making out with Messi felt like "having sex with a dead body" - model Xoana González

Argentine-born Spain-based "model", Xoana González, has opened a lid of secrets on 5-time Ballon D'or winner, Lionel Messi. Xoana said she once had a fling with the Barcelona star but was disappointed that the athlete couldn't reciprocate his footballing skills and speed on the bed.

Xoana González who spoke on a Peruvian TV show "The Value If Truth" on Sunday said:
"It was many years ago. In truth he was very young. But he knew what he was doing, was not minor, that was the important thing.

"His security told me 'got someone you want to know'. I was curious to see who it was, and froze when I saw it was my idol Messi I froze. I said that he is the wimp, though because he sent his security to get me. There I noticed that he is very shy. We talked about music and cannot remember if he told me he had a girlfriend or not. After a while we went to his apartment in Puerto Madero.

"When one plays across the whole pitch, you expect someone to return the favour. I wanted him to show me more than that. At one point I felt like I was with a dead body."

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/making-out-with-messi-felt-like-having.html

Re: Making Out With Messi Felt Like "Having Sex With A Dead Body" - Model Xoana Gonz by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
What do you expect, next time go for N'Golo Kante or Blaise Matuidi and if you still insist on laying a white one check Ronaldo or Ibrahimovic, that's if he will agree

2 Likes

Re: Making Out With Messi Felt Like "Having Sex With A Dead Body" - Model Xoana Gonz by Quivarious(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Looking for cheap fame, I know her type.
Re: Making Out With Messi Felt Like "Having Sex With A Dead Body" - Model Xoana Gonz by Juxtified(m): 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Attention seekers
Re: Making Out With Messi Felt Like "Having Sex With A Dead Body" - Model Xoana Gonz by Quivarious(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Angeldepedro:
What do you expect, next time go for N'Golo Kante or Blaise Matuidi and if you still insist on laying a white one check Ronaldo or Ibrahimovic, that's if he will agree
You reek of racism.
Re: Making Out With Messi Felt Like "Having Sex With A Dead Body" - Model Xoana Gonz by shotin(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ouch

(1) (Reply)

Rose Entered Inside My Bathroom While I Was Unclad And I Was Urged To... (pics) / Did She Call You Broke?... Then Do This. / Deadly "Benefits" Of Being A Cultist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.