Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,939 members, 7,852,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) (2374 Views)

BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory / Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by HtwoOw: 6:33am On Aug 02, 2016
Put on your glasses, where you see dabullit ??

If you go to Dabullit's topics , go and check out FFK's first post on facebook, It is obvious your people SS,SE are the ones welcoming him back encouraging him , and out of all the 6 pages of comments at least 3 pages noted the comment that it's your people who wail , make noise, threaten the country , encourage corruption e.t.c

I saw Garba's post and i understood it , why have you not tried to understand my comment ? People died for 5 years in hundreds when GEJ was there, all we've been reading today is attempted suicide foiled graphic photos , and when one manages to get through they don't kill as much as they'd have wanted .

Based on your own example , If you take your sick child to a daycare , does that mean the kid got sick at the daycare ? a responsible parent would have mosquito nets handy at home to prevent malaria

GEJ did not use mosquito net, he did not fumigate and he gave a sick Nigeria to Buhari

Full stop

GMBuhari , Dabullit
freeze001:

DabullIT this is completely low even for u with ur slavish mentality. So what about the names? I know u couldn't pursue that sick line of reasoning because u could see clearly that a lot more people across all divides are beginning to perceive that which d SS n SE saw clearly and rejected hence d 5% remark by ur lord n master.

Continue o! If u have a sick child at home, don't take responsibility and act o! Tell the child to blame d malaria or even d teeth wey dey grow wey give am fever. As the child's health deteriorates, when they ask why didn't go to the hospital u tell them that they should blame d malaria not u who owes a duty of care to such a child.

Even Garba Shehu in his unrelieved stupidity said d FG is not to blame u came n turned it to partisan matter. Tufiakwa!
Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by HtwoOw: 6:35am On Aug 02, 2016
ckmayoca:

Yes we ve seen the names.. they r nigerian names from the major tribes.

Nigerians ?? Not Ugandans and Kenyans ? Not Biafraudians anymore ??

bwahahahahah
Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by HtwoOw: 6:37am On Aug 02, 2016
MasterJayJay:

I guess you can't comprehend the post of Garba Shehu. You are only interested in those that are replying his tweets. Thousands have already starved to death under Buhari's tenure. undecided

Now sit down, let me make it clear to you. What Garba Shehu is saying is that the APC led government should not be blamed for those starving to death in IDP camps.

Why was APC voted into power?
Answer: To pass the blame to others and neglect its responsibilities.

Thousands wouldn't have died if your previous master was reasonable enough to keep foreign reserves and spend less money on election
Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by ckmayoca: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2016
HtwoOw:

bwahahahahah

Google the meaning of Nigeria and Nigerian.
Re: See What Garba Shehu Tweeted And The Responses He Got From Nigerians (pic) by ckmayoca: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2016
HtwoOw:

bwahahahahah

Google the meaning of Nig.eria and Nigerian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Humiliation N North Chess 4 2019 / See Wat Dickson Did 2day While Pastor Kumuyi Was Dedicating New Govt House 2 God / Buhari Is Nigeria's Worst President Says Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.