Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement (24398 Views)

Osinbajo And Fashola Visit Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Bridge (Photos) / Ben Bruce, Amaechi And Fayemi Hangout Together (Photos) / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by londonrivals: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
Pramod Mittal Chairman, Global Infrastructure Nigeria Limited and Dr. Kayode Fayemi Minister Of Solid Minerals exchange the Signed Ajaokuta Modified Concession Agreement with His Excellency Prof. Yemi Osinbajo SAN.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/08/photos-osinbajo-and-fayemi-sign.html

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by londonrivals: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by josephine123: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
GOOD ONE

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by Sunofgod(m): 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
Invalid.....a 'mere commissioner' cannot sign such a document!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
I'm not impressed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by Seened: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
All I want is Nigeria producing industrial grade steel.

The eastern Europeans who built the plant avoided it like the plague. I hope this collaboration with the Indians will revive Ajaokuta.

FG, GIVE ME STEEL!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by CliffordOrji: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm not impressed
Same here ..... I have lost count on the number of agreement and MoU signed for the revitalisation of the moribund Ajaokuta Steel Mill since the administration of former President Obasanjo

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by notindome(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anything short of dealing directly with the original builders of ASCL is a continuation of Fraud and in-sincerity by the FG on the Ajaokuta issue. so-called change, we hear una.

God, why always Nigeria? Gosh

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Same here ..... I have lost count on the number of agreement and MoU signed for the revitalisation of the moribund Ajaokuta Steel Mill since the administration of former President Obasanjo
Nigeria government is good at signing MoU on paper that has no effect in real sense.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by wowmenow: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2016
IN THE THIRD PICTURE WHY IS OSIBANJO BEGGING TO SHAKE THE WHITE MAN

THIS VICE RESIDENT AND THE PRESIDENT DOES NOT LOOK CONFIDENT IN THEIR POST

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by handie(m): 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
I'm skeptical of this agreement as we've seen a whole lot of signed MOUs whose implementation ended with the signing of the agreements. If this agreement is implemented, then It'll be a huge economic and industrial stimulant. I sincerely hope this agreement will be different from all previous ones.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by Femich18(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
CliffordOrji:
You are right though but we just have to be optimistic..We may get this right and I hope we get it right

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by Vatsyayana: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
notindome:
Anything short of dealing directly with the original builders of ASCL is a continuation of Fraud and in-sincerity by the FG on the Ajaokuta issue. so-called change, we hear una.

God, why always Nigeria? Gosh

Forget it...the original builders no longer exist...it has gone from being a National Corporation to being a limited liability company.
What we need is good regulation & close monitoring from our govt.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by agabusta: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
For real?
Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by DaudaAbu(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Indians again?

For the same Ajaokuta that they have not improved on before?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by oduastates: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hopefully this will not turn out to be another failure.
You can leave oil today and build a more prosperous country on that single steel plant today.
From building whole factories, rail lines,cars,power plants and coaches to aircrafts.
You however, need a lot of intelligent people to mage such a society (something Nigeria seriously lacks)

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by bory09(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
i don't think ajaokuta problem is signing MOU. because for the past year alot of MoU has been signed and nothing to show for it. i think the problem there is beyond physical maybe the government can sign MoU with some multi national pastor to do a powerful revival on the site.. if that is done those spirit breaking down work at ajaokuta will pick race naked. then we can now decide to chose who next to invest there.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by SylarsMcQuins: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
Na dem dem, giving the contract to their fellow thief.

No one is interested jare
Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
Its been a while Mr Vice President
Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by Jay542(m): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
oduastates:
Hopefully this will not turn out to be another failure.
You can leave oil today and build a more prosperous country on that single steel plant today.
From building whole factories, rail lines,cars,power plants and coaches to aircrafts.
You however, need a lot of intelligent people to mage such a society (something Nigeria seriously lacks)
We really don't lack the intelligence. Corruption killed our brains. That's what this government is trying to revive.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by falcon01: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
our politicians sha
Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by Realdeals(m): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
I pray it works out

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by BE811APP: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
grin
Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by DIVINE78: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm not impressed
To impress you was never one of the objectives.

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by sommy03(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
This present government be like...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by Myde4naija(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
CliffordOrji:
let's just pray and hope this one won't go the way of other mou before now

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by muhakeem(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
CliffordOrji:
just keep calm nd watch, we have a vibrant and workin governor now

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by dondo83(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2016
Vatsyayana:

Forget it...the original builders no longer exist...it has gone from being a National Corporation to being a limited liability company.
What we need is good regulation & close monitoring from our govt.

The only sensible post on this page...im very sure your not an ugandan
Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by Samexdx(m): 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
.g
Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by MrHenshaw: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
wowmenow:
IN THE THIRD PICTURE WHY IS OSIBANJO BEGGING TO SHAKE THE WHITE MAN

THIS VICE RESIDENT AND THE PRESIDENT DOES NOT LOOK CONFIDENT IN THEIR POST
I only saw an indian not a white!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by Deen77: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm not impressed

Re: Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
This is one of the times PDP as an opposition party is needed to keep the government on its toes on the implementation of projects like this. Unfortunately, we don't have any vibrant opposition.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi, Dakuku Peterside At The Burial Of Francis Mobolaji Odesanya / Buhari Launches Armed Forces Emblem With Appeal For National Unity / Edo Police Arrest, Detain 4 Officers For Killing Vigilante Member (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.