Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Envy Buhari But I Can Do Better Than Him As Nigeria President -- Edmund Obilo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Envy Buhari But I Can Do Better Than Him As Nigeria President -- Edmund Obilo (474 Views)

Voted For Buhari, But Regretting It Now? Fall In / "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says / "Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Envy Buhari But I Can Do Better Than Him As Nigeria President -- Edmund Obilo by gistyinka(m): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
Noted broadcaster, radio host and journalist Edmund Obilo of Splash FM, says he pity and envy Buhari as Nigeria President but he feels that he can do better than him as Nigeria President.

Edmund Obilo who was a special appearance at the annual Turn It Up with Big B, in Ibadan, while the audience were giving 1 minute each to ask question aside from his personal life but once that related to his job. A young man asked him that has he ever think of running for any political office and the vocal radio man replied the question say that he pity and envy Buhari because he want that job.He says that this present administration has run out of excuse to deliver and he can do better than Buhari, but it’s just that he has not finish his goal for what good journalism means for good governance.

He further explain reason why he was off on radio recently: In every organization there are some time that your view clash with the system but right now every thing has been resolved for better. Based on what governor Abiola Ajimobi says that I disrespect him for not conducting that interview has been resolved.

He further says that he’s not going anywhere and because Splash FM ” Voices “ programme Gov Abiola Ajimobi will be live to discussed with him the state of the nation affairs and the role he played in the privatization of public schools in the state.

Edmund Obilo further says that he will not stop his activism for good governance on radio on till the real Nigeria will all desire has come to reality. ” I will not stop on till our good old days comes back normal, I will not stop on till education and health has been fixed, I will not stop on till institution has been fixed to fight corruption in the country.

GY Exclusive : I Envy Buhari But I Can Do Better than Him as Nigeria President says Edmund Obilo of Splash FM
Re: I Envy Buhari But I Can Do Better Than Him As Nigeria President -- Edmund Obilo by herzern(m): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Edmund Obilo......I don't miss his programmes........most especially VOICES
Re: I Envy Buhari But I Can Do Better Than Him As Nigeria President -- Edmund Obilo by herzern(m): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Locate Your In The 2015 Domestic Debt Chart From The Drop Office! / Watching The Olympics In Nigeria- MUST READ / Madumere Hails Okorocha,Ndi Okigwe Congratulates Uwajumogu As He Received C-o-R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.