Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,813 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Is This What Some Ladies Are Now Wearing To Fool Men That They Have Big Boobs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This What Some Ladies Are Now Wearing To Fool Men That They Have Big Boobs? (2572 Views)

Girls Are Now Wearing Fake Viginals / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This What Some Ladies Are Now Wearing To Fool Men That They Have Big Boobs? by contactmorak: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nowadays, ladies can do anything to fool men with their beauty.

From using chemicals to enlarge their derrieres to bleaching their faces, many ladies of this generation have totally lost it. Infact, the youths of this generation as a whole. We need God. Next time you salivate on lady because of how "endowed" she looks, know that she may be fooling you.

According social media users circulating these photos, this is what some ladies wear nowadays to make their boobs look big and firm.

See photos below....

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/08/see-what-ladies-are-using-nowadays-to.html

Re: Is This What Some Ladies Are Now Wearing To Fool Men That They Have Big Boobs? by contactmorak: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lol
Re: Is This What Some Ladies Are Now Wearing To Fool Men That They Have Big Boobs? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
so cool.. wink
Re: Is This What Some Ladies Are Now Wearing To Fool Men That They Have Big Boobs? by santos247(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
Everything about this generation is fake.
Fake boobs
Fake butts
Fake Orgasm
Fake hair
Mary Kay face
Fake street credibility

Chai !!!

MAybe some of us need to relocate to Mars

2 Likes

Re: Is This What Some Ladies Are Now Wearing To Fool Men That They Have Big Boobs? by divinehand2003(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lol.

Before you fall in love with her, make sure you see, touch, feel, lick, and suckle what's underneath her clothes in order to certify whether they are real or not.

Also request for the latest NAFDAC number too to avoid expired bööbs.

1 Like

Re: Is This What Some Ladies Are Now Wearing To Fool Men That They Have Big Boobs? by iykekelvins(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
Lmao, they can't fool real men.
Re: Is This What Some Ladies Are Now Wearing To Fool Men That They Have Big Boobs? by evasplendidotj(m): 2:59am On Aug 02, 2016
santos247:
Everything about this generation is fake. Fake boobs Fake butts Fake Orgasm Fake hair Mary Kay face Fake street credibility

Chai !!!

u no see d fake vigin post?

1 Like

Re: Is This What Some Ladies Are Now Wearing To Fool Men That They Have Big Boobs? by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 02, 2016
Wat da fuq? angry
Re: Is This What Some Ladies Are Now Wearing To Fool Men That They Have Big Boobs? by Raydos: 7:46am On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Is This What Some Ladies Are Now Wearing To Fool Men That They Have Big Boobs? by chudyprince: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2016
I don't consider boobs as first impression
Re: Is This What Some Ladies Are Now Wearing To Fool Men That They Have Big Boobs? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2016
This is barbaric. All because of fashion.
Re: Is This What Some Ladies Are Now Wearing To Fool Men That They Have Big Boobs? by agbonkamen(f): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2016
you cant blame the generation rather blame those men who would not appreciate natural things God has created for me noting can stop me from being natural i remain like that if you dont love the way i am you will have to get your sorry ass of my way.
Re: Is This What Some Ladies Are Now Wearing To Fool Men That They Have Big Boobs? by policy12: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
santos247:
Everything about this generation is fake.
Fake boobs
Fake butts
Fake Orgasm
Fake hair
Mary Kay face
Fake street credibility

Chai !!!

Let me add fake virginity..
Re: Is This What Some Ladies Are Now Wearing To Fool Men That They Have Big Boobs? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
sum gals will say No sex b4 marrig. I also laugh wen I hear dem sayin dat. so dat ur secret no go expose right?
verytin FAKE abt 9ja babes

(1) (Reply)

This #hausa Girl Is The Daughter Of A Famous Legislator. She Is An Open LESBIAN” / My Dick Is Too Long... / Nawoo This Girl Is Cute And Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.