Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,820 members, 7,831,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? (3798 Views)

The Most Hated Guy On Nairaland Aquires A Car For 2.3mill (picture Added) / The Most Hated Nairalanders / Are These The Most Hated Nairalanders?...male And Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
firstking01:
Nothing pretty.
U want to say something,tell me dont b shy. cheesy
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by senibo1: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy op if u no do quick,i will swear for you. cheesy
no be op fault joor grin him don set pace for them cheesy
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
senibo1:
no be op fault joor grin him don set pace for them cheesy
U self can start naw tongue
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Sexxkillz: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
alobright17:
I don't want to miss a anything today
You surely won't miss "a anything". . .
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by senibo1: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
U self can start naw tongue
cheesy cheesy I'm not a knight, beside the op is my good friend, I wouldn't want to spoil our friendship grin
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by senibo1: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sexxkillz:
wicked tongue
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by alobright17(m): 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sexxkillz:
U are not correct so the a is causing you stomach ulcer,ayam ready to attend ur funeral.if you never make any single mistake before,then cast the stone Mr perfect.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
Na u go see everything grin
lol how was your day bae
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by iykekelvins(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
Wahala dey
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sexxkillz:

It's really sad when you devote your time to checking spelling errors...

That's why You were fired...Always striving to be a perfectionist...a poor one at that.

4 Likes

Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Fela40: 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Wole Soyinka... Mr perfect

1 Like

Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
2BB I saw you tryna throw diss in that other thread well I uploaded another pic...So still your fingers...yeah?
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Sexxkillz: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2016
alobright17:
U are not correct so the a is causing you stomach ulcer,ayam ready to attend ur funeral.if you never make any single mistake before,then cast the stone Mr perfect.
"You" and not "U". . . And always give a space after you type a comma ( , ), or a full stop ( . ).

You're welcome.

3 Likes

Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
Fela40:

Wole Soyinka... Mr perfect

That's my wallpaper

Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Sexxkillz: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
IgotYourBackFam:

It's really sad when you devote your time to checking spelling errors...

That's why You were fired...Always striving to be a perfectionist...a poor one at that.
I'll ask your opinion when I need it. . .

Fuck_ off.

2 Likes

Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Fela40: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2016
IgotYourBackFam:

That's my wallpaper

You know person, you know Abami Eda.. People will know you cheesy

Sexxkillz oya correct wetin i write up there Mr Wole Show Yinka undecided
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by alobright17(m): 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sexxkillz:
"You" and not "U". . . And always give a space after you type a comma ( , ), or a full stop ( . ).

You're welcome.
U are not correct, like I said I will attend ur burial since the comma and the u didn't fit ur system.start ur correction with favor for Usa and favour for Uk.

3 Likes

Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by alobright17(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
IgotYourBackFam:

That's my wallpaper
description of joblessness.The thing is in him.

1 Like

Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by LordScent(m): 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2016

abeg is d result out yet?

Ireoneony wad up. I no even see ya breaklight today.

Switann darling, i miss you.

Thank you all peeps for voting fynestboi

Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Fela40: 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sexxkillz Mr producer Teacher grin.
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I'll ask your opinion when I need it. . .

Fuck_ off.

Touched a nerve?

1 Like

Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by alobright17(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2016
Fela40:

You know person, you know Abami Eda.. People will know you cheesy

Sexxkillz oya correct wetin i write up there Mr Wole Show Yinka undecided

He think here na waec abi jamb office.
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Fela40: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
alobright17:

He think here na waec abi jamb office.

Don't mind the bombalastic kuragaron kadiele grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by alobright17(m): 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
Fela40:

Don't mind the bombalastic kuragaron kadiele grin
Even Uk the English masters still uses U in place of You and also make mistakes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hi MzLarem.

I need your support and vote for fynestboi at the on going Mr nairaland contest. I don't know if you will oblige me.
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2016
Mizzbouqui smiley
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
Prettythicksme kiss
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Fela40: 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
alobright17:
Even Uk the English masters still uses U in place of You and also make mistakes.

Maybe he now knows how to speak the language more than the masters, you never can tell grin

Sexxkillz mr producer Teacher.... Abi I make mistake again

1 Like

Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2016
Meelorlah. You didn't vote today undecided embarassed why now?
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2016
Neyoor:
Hi MzLarem.

I need your support and vote for fynestboi at the on going Mr nairaland contest. I don't know if you will oblige me.
even tho i'm not interested in the whole thing..it will cost me 0 naira to vote for him now that you've asked me..so, whats d process?
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Fela40: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
Neyoor:
Meelorlah. You didn't vote today undecided embarassed why now?

Egbon make we no open your case oo undecided. No kan campaign here abeg.
Re: Are These The Most Treacherous And Hated Group Of Nls? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
MzLarem:
even tho i'm not interested in the whole thing..it will coste 0 naira to vote for him now that you've asked me..so, whats d process?

Thanks dear cheesy cheesy I will mention you and give you the link tommorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Want To Become A Puurrn Star’ : Slay Queen Uploads Neudde Photos / See As Dis Dog Spoil My Runs / What's Wrong You Dating A Friend's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.