Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,561 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Please Help A Friend Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help A Friend Out (1794 Views)

Help A Frustrated And Helpless First Class Engineering Graduate / A Friend Came From Abuja For An Interview But The Office Looks More Like A Shop / Appzone Or Deloitte Which One Is Better..advice A Friend Pls.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Friend Out by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hello my nairaland family, my very good friend just got sack today from a company called Greater Washington Limited. The company is into passport verification for the Nigeria Immigration Service, and they have an attached fee (2,000) that is included in anyone applying for a Nigerian passport.
They started operations in 2014, and my friend was employed in October of same 2014.
He says his salary since 2014 till now have been 40,000 which the company has been paying him, sometimes they even delay paying their staff till the middle of the month.
He is a DEO (Data Entry Officer) for the said organization.
He was sacked without notice and this is the clause in the appointment letter.
So what do you all think he should do since he was not notified in lieu with what his appointment letter said?
Attached below
See Third paragraph

Re: Please Help A Friend Out by menix(m): 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ask him to report to any Public Defender office around him..

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Friend Out by bigtt76(f): 12:36am On Aug 02, 2016
Sue them!
Re: Please Help A Friend Out by justwise(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
bigtt76:
Sue them!

Don't believe anything LasoulMacuby says, this guy is one of the biggest scammers in nairaland, this is one of his numerous IDs and has been exposed many times here.
Re: Please Help A Friend Out by LasoulMacuby(m): 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
justwise:

Don't believe anything LasoulMacuby says, this guy is one of the biggest scammers in nairaland, this is one of his numerous IDs and has been exposed many times here.

Justwise, what is your problem? U call be a scammer without evidence to back up your claim. Can u or anyone on nairaland or any other place for that matter come out to say I have defrauded them before.
U better be careful with the way you use words, the banned u gave me moniker till the day you die is still there but I have no business with that cause your ban does not in anyway affect my means of communication.
Stop being an edit and an online bully or look for someone else
Re: Please Help A Friend Out by justwise(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

Justwise, what is your problem? U call be a scammer without evidence to back up your claim. Can u or anyone on nairaland or any other place for that matter come out to say I have defrauded them before.
U better be careful with the way you use words, the banned u gave me moniker till the day you die is still there but I have no business with that cause your ban does not in anyway affect my means of communication.
Stop being an edit and an online bully or look for someone else

Yes you are one of the biggest thieves and scammers we have in nairaland.

You have scammed people using these IDs jesuswithus, Awaritefe Emmanuel and many IDs i know https://www.nairaland.com/1192732/awaritefe-emmanuel-scammer-please-not . https://www.nairaland.com/1839094/beware-gtbank-account-0038946926-owned

You are just heartless

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Friend Out by blank(f): 6:53pm On Aug 21, 2016
This is a serious allegation. I know Justwise won't make such allegations lightly. Do you have the post that links those usernames?
Re: Please Help A Friend Out by justwise(m): 6:58pm On Aug 21, 2016
blank:
This is a serious allegation. I know Justwise won't make such allegations lightly. Do you have the post that links those usernames?

Those two links above have more than enough info including other IDs he has.

So far I have banned 3 of his IDs in travel section where he was supposing as an immigration officer
Re: Please Help A Friend Out by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
justwise:

Yes you are one of the biggest thieves and scammers we have in nairaland.

You have scammed people using these IDs jesuswithus, Awaritefe Emmanuel and many IDs i know https://www.nairaland.com/1192732/awaritefe-emmanuel-scammer-please-not . https://www.nairaland.com/1839094/beware-gtbank-account-0038946926-owned

You are just heartless
Wow! Wow! Wow! So this is all I got on me? I swear you must be daft because you will score an "F" if u are asked to research. So you just pull up a thread about one guy called EMMANUEL AWATEFE and model me to his person as a scammer.
I asked you to check all my post and show one I have asked anyone to send me money and you can't.
FYI, my name is HILARY YAGBA and my phone number is 08065967994 and I have never scammed anyone here, so I still put it to you or any member of the forum to directly link me with any scamming activity.
Man, u seriously owe me an apology, like seriously, and u have my go ahead to give this topic a wider coverage so someone can say I have scammed them before. Even if I want to scam someone, I will use the travel section which you are a Mod and scam intending International E-passport Applicants because that's what I have knowledge on.
You have my permission, track my I.P, call my number or you are even free to meet me in person if you want to. . . .
Why am I even explaining? You have labeled me a scammer so it's left for you to prove it to this forum that am truly that. Else, I pray you miss a very great opportunity from someone who thinks you are scammer now or in the nearest future. That's because I don't usually forgive people who lie against me.
I repeat point out a thread I have asked for money.
Re: Please Help A Friend Out by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:35pm On Aug 21, 2016
justwise:

Those two links above have more than enough info including other IDs he has.

So far I have banned 3 of his IDs in travel section where he was supposing as an immigration officer
Cam I imagine how myopic you can be. I have asked you again an again to show links of my username being used for a scamming activity. How does one working with the Nigeria Immigration Service translate to being am immigration officer? Anyways lets thank God for online anonymity else face to face and one on one I would have gone into a fight with you if you can't prove to this forum of any attempt to scam anyone.
If am not a scammer as you claim, may the vigilant eyes you take to label me a scammer be the same the world will look at you with, but if truly I am a scammer as you claim may I be arrested as I try to scam
Re: Please Help A Friend Out by justwise(m): 6:16am On Aug 22, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

Wow! Wow! Wow! So this is all I got on me? I swear you must be daft because you will score an "F" if u are asked to research. So you just pull up a thread about one guy called EMMANUEL AWATEFE and model me to his person as a scammer.
I asked you to check all my post and show one I have asked anyone to send me money and you can't.
FYI, my name is HILARY YAGBA and my phone number is 08065967994 and I have never scammed anyone here, so I still put it to you or any member of the forum to directly link me with any scamming activity.
Man, u seriously owe me an apology, like seriously, and u have my go ahead to give this topic a wider coverage so someone can say I have scammed them before. Even if I want to scam someone, I will use the travel section which you are a Mod and scam intending International E-passport Applicants because that's what I have knowledge on.
You have my permission, track my I.P, call my number or you are even free to meet me in person if you want to. . . .
Why am I even explaining? You have labeled me a scammer so it's left for you to prove it to this forum that am truly that. Else, I pray you miss a very great opportunity from someone who thinks you are scammer now or in the nearest future. That's because I don't usually forgive people who lie against me.

LasoulMacuby:

Cam I imagine how myopic you can be. I have asked you again an again to show links of my username being used for a scamming activity. How does one working with the Nigeria Immigration Service translate to being am immigration officer? Anyways lets thank God for online anonymity else face to face and one on one I would have gone into a fight with you if you can't prove to this forum of any attempt to scam anyone.
If am not a scammer as you claim, may the vigilant eyes you take to label me a scammer be the same the world will look at you with, but if truly I am a scammer as you claim may I be arrested as I try to scam

This is very common with every criminal i have dealt for 7yrs here, they always come out ranting, giving irrelevant materials just to divert attention.

Dude you are just a shameless criminal
Re: Please Help A Friend Out by justwise(m): 6:24am On Aug 22, 2016
@blank

Again if you got time on your hands and want to dig a bit about this crook then start from here https://www.nairaland.com/1815186/urgent-assistance-needed.

These two IDs are also owned by him elari & yagbaboy, i have quoted some of those posts to avoid him deleting them.

This number 07065093725 will lead you to many other IDs and bank account number he uses.
Re: Please Help A Friend Out by LasoulMacuby(m): 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
justwise:

This is very common with every criminal i have dealt for 7yrs here, they always come out ranting, giving irrelevant materials just to divert attention.

Dude you are just a shameless criminal
Your father is a shameless criminal, and you are a very big fool. You have the opportunity of being a mod here does not give you any right to speak ill of others. If not that you lack common sense why not counter all the points I carefully laid out instead of making noise with the same worthless line.
You stupidity is epic and I wonder how you were made a mod in the first place. Who is ranting? So I should keep quiet while u tarnish my reputation .
Thunder fire you and your family for calling me a scammer.
Re: Please Help A Friend Out by justwise(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

Your father is a shameless criminal, and you are a very big fool. You have the opportunity of being a mod here does not give you any right to speak ill of others. If not that you lack common sense why not counter all the points I carefully laid out instead of making noise with the same worthless line.
You stupidity is epic and I wonder how you were made a mod in the first place. Who is ranting? So I should keep quiet while u tarnish my reputation .
Thunder fire you and your family for calling me a scammer.

Reputation? You wish! What reputation have you got left? Bloody criminal. They started exposing you since 2014 and you keep coming up with new ids looking for victims.
Don't worry i will go after you anywhere i see you engaging unsuspecting nairalanders.

Pathetic human being.
Re: Please Help A Friend Out by LasoulMacuby(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2016
justwise:

Reputation? You wish! What reputation have you got left? Bloody criminal. They started exposing you since 2014 and you keep coming up with new ids looking for victims.
Don't worry i will go after you anywhere i see you engaging unsuspecting nairalanders.

Pathetic human being.
I thought I was talking to a human being not knowing that it was a waste of time and energy.
For your information, I I want to scam anyone there is nothing you can do about it. So it's better you focus your energy on the real issue bothering you and not this bullshit you wanna act here
Hero my foot. . .
Re: Please Help A Friend Out by justwise(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

I thought I was talking to a human being not knowing that it was a waste of time and energy.
For your information, I I want to scam anyone there is nothing you can do about it. So it's better you focus your energy on the real issue bothering you and not this bullshit you wanna act here
Hero my foot. . .

You know its a lot difficult to scam nairalanders now grin grin begging doesn't work anymore as people know better now.

You ran out of ill gotten pennies from innocent nairalanders, don't worry you will be reading from me more than ever...from today.

Poor criminal
Re: Please Help A Friend Out by colyx1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2016
Pls u guys should end this show of shame.
Re: Please Help A Friend Out by blank(f): 8:11pm On Aug 22, 2016
Hillary Yagba and yagbaboy. Hmmmm.
Re: Please Help A Friend Out by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
LasoulMacuby:

Well done. Emmanuel awaritefe's style
Re: Please Help A Friend Out by goldiam(f): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is really getting interesting.
Re: Please Help A Friend Out by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
Let me get a seat .

Pls wait oh, am coming back.
Re: Please Help A Friend Out by fuhad01(m): 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
LasoulMacuby:
Hello my nairaland family, my very good friend just got sack today from a company called Greater Washington Limited. The company is into passport verification for the Nigeria Immigration Service, and they have an attached fee (2,000) that is included in anyone applying for a Nigerian passport.
They started operations in 2014, and my friend was employed in October of same 2014.
He says his salary since 2014 till now have been 40,000 which the company has been paying him, sometimes they even delay paying their staff till the middle of the month.
He is a DEO (Data Entry Officer) for the said organization.
He was sacked without notice and this is the clause in the appointment letter.
So what do you all think he should do since he was not notified in lieu with what his appointment letter said?
Attached below
See Third paragraph
Scam!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria Graduate Service Executive Conversion Programme - 2016 / Vacancy / Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.