Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano (3556 Views)

Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters / Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by elder116: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2016
Meet the Cargo Man Behind Export of Vegetables from Anambra State and the Miller of Anambra Rice... #ObianoEffect!

I stumbled on this video online, after watching the investigative interview, I renewed my Believe In a New Nigeria... Click below to watch!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&list=PLCtdlrUnj3Nfy7CJyr0WBWKq5h0BsGFHl&v=62P4FYm99rA&rdm=24n0r14hm&client=mv-google

The Two Sides of Anambra Vegetables Export:

1. While Anambra Celebrates Trade Volume of $5m from Vegetables alone, other States like Ogun are keying into the new initiative;

2. While serious news firms are investigating independently, some gossip blogs are publishing trash;

3. While Entrepreneurs are investing in Vegetables Value Chain, some money bags are investing on online to discredit Obiano;

4. While youth and women are being employed in Vegetables farming in villages, idle ones are waiting on the internet to be shown farms owned by their mates;

5. While Anambra State Government is providing incentives & enabling environment for Vegetables Farming & Export, some idlers are searching for the government owned Vegetables Farm;

6. While I'm about acquiring my land for Vegetables Farming, some persons are acquiring the experience of Doubting Thomas;

7. While rural women pose in happiness with the Capt Okakpu to take picture, the uninformed call it propaganda.

8. While the sane persons world over celebrate such feat by a State Government In Nigeria, the wailers make mischief out of the noble achievement.

Personally, I'm not interested in forcing a horse to drink water... Not after labouring to bring the horse to the water!

So While you do your stock in trade, we are #MovingForward

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by Jazzlite: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2016
Gbam.... No jokes. Never take Sahara reporters seriously..... It's akin to a gossip blog

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 02, 2016
SaharaReporters may not be perfect but they remain the best thing that has ever happened to Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by nrexzy: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2016
Sahara reporters shaaaaa... it ain't that serious anyways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by ayzTIGER: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2016
Afonjas wonder how we do what we do, how we succed in anything we lay our hands on not knowing its hard work and natural gift from Chineke.. They can say more from thier brown roof while we keep on with our import.... Chukwu gozie Anambra na ala igbo n'ile

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by capip120(m): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2016
It is funny how people from the other side or the divide would want to rubbish any progress news coming from the east and still quick to call names whenever a son of the soil is involved in illicit trade. These kinds of things begs the question if there is Unity in this enclave? The answer is a fat no.
Presently, the Nigerian economy is at an all time low. While other governors are waiting for bailouts from the federal government, some are even being accused of siphoning bailouts handed to them and converting it to their personal use, Anambra state and a few other states is going green with massive investments in vegetables and livestocks rearing. Some coward heads are busy playing the pull down syndrome like 'If not us, it can't be them'. Someone the other time was asking what impact 5 million dollars is going have on the economy of Anambra state? I say to that person to as much as try to steal 300 dollars in America and see what charges will be brought up against you. How much was involved in the Jefferson scandal? Look where it landed a US Congress man and ask that question again.
So While you do your stock in trade, we are #MovingForward#Oganiru

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by AgentOrange: 9:45am On Aug 02, 2016
God bless the East side. smiley

Big SHAME to the haters from soka forests, the cowardly ritualists whose ancestor whose pushed down by Angel Michael from the sky. cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by AgentOrange: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2016
Lalasticlala,

This thread needs to hit front page to counter the lies spread about Governor Obiano.

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by AgentOrange: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2016
cc

asha80, asha82, asha90, Chino11
Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by luciouscookie: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2016
I just want to know the truth that's all.
Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by seacoast(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2016
The video that matters. Though I go still probe it.
Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by Dainfamous: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2016
Sahara reporter belongs to the bin

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by dollyjoy(f): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2016
Voting is on one sir. Just type, i vote vizkiz cc nljega.
Dainfamous:
Sahara reporter belongs to the bin
link is on my signature
Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by Vicadonis(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2016
I don't even know why Obiano will waste his time proving anything to this Sahara reporters.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by asha80(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
AgentOrange:
cc

asha80, asha82, asha90, Chino11
please do not taint my moniker with those ones you tagged it with..

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by sCun: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
asha80:
please do not taint my moniker with those ones you tagged it with..
lol why chino come face your moniker like this sef?
Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by asha80(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
sCun:
lol why chino come face your moniker like this sef?
that man has deep psychological issues

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by nuella555: 11:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
elder116:
Meet the Cargo Man Behind Export of Vegetables from Anambra State and the Miller of Anambra Rice... #ObianoEffect!

I stumbled on this video online, after watching the investigative interview, I renewed my Believe In a New Nigeria... Click below to watch!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?Sahara reporters' are apc median face=youtu.be&list=PLCtdlrUnj3Nfy7CJyr0WBWKq5h0BsGFHl&v=62P4FYm99rA&rdm=24n0r14hm&client=mv-google

The Two Sides of Anambra Vegetables Export:

1. While Anambra Celebrates Trade Volume of $5m from Vegetables alone, other States like Ogun are keying into the new initiative;

2. While serious news firms are investigating independently, some gossip blogs are publishing trash;

3. While Entrepreneurs are investing in Vegetables Value Chain, some money bags are investing on online to discredit Obiano;

4. While youth and women are being employed in Vegetables farming in villages, idle ones are waiting on the internet to be shown farms owned by their mates;

5. While Anambra State Government is providing incentives & enabling environment for Vegetables Farming & Export, some idlers are searching for the government owned Vegetables Farm;

6. While I'm about acquiring my land for Vegetables Farming, some persons are acquiring the experience of Doubting Thomas;

7. While rural women pose in happiness with the Capt Okakpu to take picture, the uninformed call it propaganda.

8. While the sane persons world over celebrate such feat by a State Government In Nigeria, the wailers make mischief out of the noble achievement.

Personally, I'm not interested in forcing a horse to drink water... Not after labouring to bring the horse to the water!

So While you do your stock in trade, we are #MovingForward
Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by Flyingngel(m): 12:23am On Aug 03, 2016
Sometimes they undertook pain staking investigations, sometimes they threw caution to the wind and act abnormal.
Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by aresa: 12:28am On Aug 03, 2016
I was expecting to see export documents, invoice and data from the Nigerian export promotion council that shows $5 million, but na the same factless rubbish as usual...

Smh @ Igbos.....

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by arewafederation: 1:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Op, nothing in this video shows that Anambra made $5 million from ugu export.

Your governor LIED, instead of you to bury your heads in shame, you still come here to do the usual - beatin your empty, rusty chests cheesy

All these gala selling iPOD noisemakers spitting all-over this thread DID NOT watch the video.

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by kuuljay(m): 3:15am On Aug 03, 2016
arewafederation:
Op, nothing in this video shows that Anambra made $5 million from ugu export.

Your governor LIED, instead of you to bury your heads in shame, you still come here to do the usual - beatin your empty, rusty chests cheesy

All these gala selling iPOD noisemakers spitting all-over this thread DID NOT watch the video.

I just wander too,because I watched the video to the end and all I heared is plans and no end result yet or am I the only one not reasoning well here grin grin grin am not Yoruba ooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by DeKen: 4:39am On Aug 03, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Sahara Reporters Never Knew This Video Exists Before They Accused Obiano by arewafederation: 5:34am On Aug 03, 2016
kuuljay:
I just wander too,because I watched the video to the end and all I heared is plans and no end result yet or am I the only one not reasoning well here grin grin grin am not Yoruba ooo grin grin

Your reasoning dey intact my friend. It's the iPOD way to brag over nothing.

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Meets His Waterloo Today!! / El-rufai Advocates Autonomy For States, Local Governments / Buhari's Schools Were Not In Existence As At 1953 And Up Till 1956- Says Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.