Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

"Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter (49362 Views)

Mohammed Babangida: IBB Didn't Authorize "Buhari Don't Run In 2019" Statement / Yul Edochie’s Message To President Buhari: "Don't Run For A Second Term" (Video) / Must The Next President Be A Northerner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by kenoz(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2016
grin
Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by Kassidy90(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2016
Not everyone is interested in "arrangee" marriage foolish man
Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by 9jatatafo(m): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2016
He should have told her that the economic situation caused by PMB wrinkled his brain
Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by KevinDein: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2016
Nelkoko:
Zara mates for north....
not any worse than these:
Heck I dare say their conditions are better since the fathers of those kids can be traced. Can't say the same about baby factories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by olaniyi0(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2016
Qmerit:
Just look at what a my fellow southerner is writing and we claim to be the "BOOKWORMS"of this
country, just see how she just silently ignored him after the first reply.
well what matter to him is PMB's daughter has replied him.....
free urself from slave mentallity bro... well, it does not matter but it matters when it has not been mattered. but let it be mattered i urged!

1 Like

Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by AlphaCentauri: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2016
Forwetinnah:
I really wouldn't be surprised if he's from the "sophisticated" region. Everything about them is sophisticated even their "engrish" undecided
three points against you

1- look at the niggas face, he looks ugandan

2-yorubas dont say stupid tribalistic shyttt like ' you should not marry hausa, when in fact she is hausa ' . we all know the tribalists in the ' zoo ' are ugandans

3- yorubas dont speak english like dat. dat sounds like a ugandan trying to sound sophisticated but failing miserably

4 Likes

Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by KevinDein: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2016
Nelkoko:
bros dis is zamfara and no war for dia....dis is exactly wat dis men do to dis girls......those girls are divorced
so Mr. Perfect who are the fathers of these ones?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by kettle84(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2016
mgbedianya:
K
Buhari did not offer zahra for marriage to a 40yr old mallam at the age of nine but he married and defiled Aisha at the age of nine.
Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by poweredcom(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2016
That man is a baboon
Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
Chai!! Chai!!! This man should be arrested for trying to hurt the 'first daughter' with grammatical blunders grin grin!
...... we are here to Arrest the eeediot for inciting ### Marriage - Tribalism ### grin grin grin

Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by Forwetinnah: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
three points against you

2-yorubas dont say stupid tribalistic shyttt like ' you should not marry hausa, when in fact she is hausa ' . we all know the tribalists in the ' zoo ' are ugandans

3- yorubas dont speak english like dat. dat sounds like a ugandan trying to sound sophisticated but failing miserably

Reaaaally? I never knew the 'sophisticated' tribe was "yoruba o...eeeeehn?! Tell me chomthing cheesy
Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by elopee3000(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2016
NwaNimo1:
I'm sure her Papa will allow her to marry a yoruba/moslem?
is very very hard for southerner to marry a daughter of rich northernern muslim they will never agree even babangida then refused kola abiola to marry one of his daughter northern muslim will not even allow yoruba muslim to marry thier daughters
Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2016
Lolz! This guy real name na Mathaias.
Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by dollyjoy(f): 11:39am On Aug 02, 2016
kenoz:
grin
please vote vizkiz
Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2016
Chai! Cha! Chai!!! Just see as this man dey fall southerners hand.Some men mumuness no get part 2 i swear.
Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by compujyde: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2016
Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by olakan22: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2016
leewin:
wch kind nonsense grammer b all ds one
this one's 'grammer' lipsrsealed
Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
Why all the "Zahara buhari talks",.Am a Muslim and I know Islam teaches that men should marry based on religious qualities & love,but in the case of Zahara,99.9% men will marry her because of wealth & influence, just leave her alone!

1 Like

Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Why all the "Zahara buhari talks",.Am a Muslim and I know Islam teaches that men should marry based on religious qualities and love,but in the case of Zahara,99.9% men will marry her because of wealth and influence, just leave her alone!

1 Like

Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by OluDare01(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
See gbagaun
Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by eflintsone(m): 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Where's she to marry if not North

When 80% of her father's appointment has been from the North

That's a very good indicator
we talking about marriage u taljing about appointments ..how e tk relate ??

1 Like

Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
three points against you

bros i take god beg u no kill me wit laugh hahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by TruthHurts1(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
I suspect this character must be from either the South East or Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by Orikinla(m): 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Chair!
Matter Don suffer o! grin
Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by farem: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Princess of Duara!

You actually DUARAised the whole thing. Daura
Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by kadree(m): 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
Zara ignore am after d guy grammar cause quake for her body n wailers b like "dis zala sehlf na tlaibalais"

1 Like

Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by ALAYORMII: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
eflintsone:
we talking about marriage u taljing about appointments ..how e tk relate ??

Bi ori ee

1 Like

Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by Qmerit(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
olaniyi0:
free urself from slave mentallity bro... well, it does not matter but it matters when it has not been mattered. but let it be mattered i urged!

Hahahahaha and who's ur slave matter sir
Re: "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter by PhilemonObende: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
NwaNimo1:
I'm sure her Papa will allow her to marry a yoruba/moslem?

Make I hear, Zahra will prefer to marry a donkey than marry those inferior things from the waste. If they like they can lick Buhari's Azss squeaky clean 100 millions times, e no go work. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Jets To London With Diezani On Board / PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland / Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.