Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? (1951 Views)

The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) / What The Bible Say About Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 2:50am On Sep 21, 2009
if you like make it bolder than that,who cares? its for you and nobodyexcept they wanna have a share,KELERU GBERUE,
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 21, 2009
uplawal:

if you like make it bolder than that,who cares? its for you and nobodyexcept they wanna have a share,KELERU GBERUE,

Satanic coward . . . i'm patiently waiting. Spineless followers of a religion with a dead "god" who needs them to run around threatening others when they cant defend the apparent lies and deception.
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 21, 2009
Davidlyan,if you wanna see ur grand children becareful,about ISLAM being protected,yes its been before u were born and it will everly be protected till judegement day,but that does not mean you should run ur mouth like water,anything can happen,BEWARE,and if you think JESUSBLOOD will save you, o, you get it wrong,it wont and u will blame yourself for causing your own death in HELLFIRE
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 21, 2009
uplawal:

Davidlyan,if you wanna see your grand children becareful,about ISLAM being protected,yes its been before u were born and it will everly be protected till judegement day,but that does not mean you should run your mouth like water,anything can happen,BEWARE,and if you think JESUSBLOOD will save you, o, you get it wrong,it wont and u will blame yourself for causing your own death in HELLFIRE

you need not worry, i will see my grandchildren. grin Or best i'd be gone in the rapture.

So all islam has is threats of death? grin cheesy Shameless pipu.
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by olabowale(m): 4:30am On Sep 21, 2009
@Davidylan: « #9 on: Yesterday at 10:27:17 PM »
Which is absurd because Christ is recorded as quoting from Deuteronomy, Genesis, Isaiah and the book of psalms.
If Jesus merely read from these 4 Books, is not an indication of lack of less than 100% perfection because he did he not read all of them and they are not the revelations in the Bible before the Gospels? Then compare that to the Quran which was revealed to Muhammad (AS) on issues that affected and came about in his community, and at the only hajj he participated in before his death, at least 100,000 Ujjaj (hajj people) were with him, some memorized the complete Quran, and no one of them did not know some part of it! Yet there were many still in Arabia in that ocassion who did not make the hajj, and you and your cohorts, limply claimed the Quran was written after him (AS)?

If you say binded to a single Book, yes, not written down is an absurd statement! Jesus reading of the four instead of everything with his claims that the scribes entered what they wished to enter, is an admission that the Bible was already corrupt, and by the time the Quran verse that proclaimed that the Bible is impure, and going by your statement that the copyist made mistakes, we must not accept that it has 100% purity, for whatever has mistake can not be without mistake, hence an indcation of corruption!

« #10 on: Yesterday at 10:31:12 PM »
Its not unbelievable, there is no doubt there are a few copyist errors in the bible that do nothing to invalidate its authenticity. That same bible goes on to CLEARLY tell us which age was correct (22 or 42).

1 Kings 8:17 tells us what age Ahaziah's father died (40), unless Ahaziah was born before his father there is no way 42 is correct, the right answer would be 22.
You must have taking many tests in your days, apart when a curving marking process is applied because many flunked the tests, if you make a mistake as you have stated about the Bible copyist, do you you get a perfect mark of 100%? The answer is no, and only a blind man will say you are perfect when there is a single mistake, a confirmation from your mouth that the Bible is not 100% and we cant trust it, if we wear our thinking cap right, but of course thats difficult for those who are already sold on a lie!
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by olabowale(m): 4:50am On Sep 21, 2009
@Bobbyaf: « #11 on: Yesterday at 10:49:35 PM »
So why is it that Muslims are free to be Muslims in Christian countries and the reverse isn't tolerated in Muslim countries?
Show me a muslim country and i will show you corresponding fake Christians country you are claiming muslims are free in? This United States was debating encamping Muslims in the wake of the 911, as they did the japanese after Pearl harbor! And USA is not even a Christian Country, or is it?

Its obvious that the text under quote has been misunderstood by you, because deep down you know what Jesus was trying to say.
Teach us the the meaning of it, by using the Syric aramaic original revelation as it came, without the later writers and of course the Greeks' henonic mindset that perverted further the received messages from God to the prophets!

Incidentally the word hate is a strong word in that verse, but when one is faced with a decision betteen Jesus and family, one has to choose Jesus. In essence that will cause hatred in any family.
Then this shatters the notion that Jesus brought peace since families are torn apart on his account. No? This is what happens to all Messengers and prophets (AS), even their own families are torn to shreds, look at Noah, or Lut, whre the child and the wives actually did not follow their own family leadership!

I am sure Muslims who have accepted Jesus have been treated with hate.
The same applies to the Christians or Jews who accepted Islam, take all the Messengers and prophets as servants of Allah! Musa Cohn out of Brooklyn is a shining example. And you know Bilal Philip of Jamaica is a good example here!
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by olabowale(m): 5:16am On Sep 21, 2009
@Davidylan: « #13 on: Yesterday at 11:22:28 PM »
which is funny because we dont see any trace of this "true Jesus of God" anywhere in the quran save for a few haphazard claims by people who never met him.
funny because the main source of the words of this "true Jesus of God" comes from the bible that muslims reject.
Funny because this "true Jesus of God" is called the Messiah and "word of God" in the quran . . . words that have NO MEANING in islam.
Isnt it funny this same person says he hates lies.
Whats funny is that you contradict yourselfin your own writing! The best that the Christians have been able to use to tell us deceitfully that Jesus existed before his birth is his being the word of God, yet Jesus was mute (no a word coming from him so that we can know something else is with God, even as a listener), in all of the events until he spoke in the Quran as a babe defending his mother and telling his listeners his position as a prophet and what will happen to him all the way to his recreation for Judgement. It was much later than this that the said he spoke a word, just like any normal child, without a single shred of evidence that he will be anything special, even as the wise men came, they could have been been crazy for all intents and purposes.

The same word that you have used to qualify him, Muslim have used to indicate how he was created, a commitment that God gave of a thing that He God must do, through the virgin Mary because God decided it, and a command of bringing things to reality as in command to begin to happen, same was used for bringing Adam up as a living fully grown man from admixture of sand and water!

And without wasting any valuable time, did Jesus meet Abraham, yet he said he was before Abraham, but Muhammad who is the Messenger and Prophet of God to all mankind does not have to meet them before his Lord reveals ithe story of these men and indeed Jesus included to him. Or did God not know Jesus?

But wait a minute, Muhammad (AS) met Jesus and others twice: He led them and Jibril in a prayer called salatul Al Ibrahima in Masjid Aqsa in ilya.

Secondly when he was ascending to the the seventh heaven and beyond. He saw jesus and his cousin John in the 2nd heaven above Adam who was in 1st heaven to see the souls of his children as they die and passing, and below 3rd where Idris (Enoch) is elevated above the second is residing!

The facts are the Quranic stories are divergences and truly correct and unique from the Biblical Jewish since the Christians dont have their own, and you can make a litmus test on any story you wish to make as your trial run between islam and Judaismm and Christianity.
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by olabowale(m): 5:29am On Sep 21, 2009
« #23 on: Today at 12:11:50 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Abuzola on Yesterday at 11:44:38 PM
Go and do your google search and bring just 3 contradiction and see if you won't be whpe off your ignorance

dont worry,we get our sources from everywhere my first contradiction from the quran is taken from the book"an introduction to islam"by frederick mathew denny page 53

check your quran in 53;19-23
have you considered el lat,el uzza and manat the third the other,what have you males and he females?that were indeed an unjust division.they are naught but names yourselves have named and your fathers;GOD has sent down no authority touching them.

[b]as you can see mohammad is justifying them,[/b]these verses so called the satanic verses were later removed when he realised how contradictory it was lol lol
Only a dead brain will claim that this is justification by Muhammad or Quran, considering the fact that Allah says He has not sent any authority to such a thing, indicating to them before that it was them and their fathers who have been the namers and the claimers of this! Or what does it mean to those who live in England? For me in my yankee new english, the reading is what i said, its a made up statements by tem and their fathers without authority from Allah!

If this is your dissertation i hope they send you back to do over, except that it was a Christian professor who you fooled with your mutual emotional leaning!

A fool is actaully born every day!
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by olabowale(m): 5:43am On Sep 21, 2009
@Davidylan and Uplawal: « #35 on: Today at 02:52:58 AM »
Quote from: uplawal on Today at 02:50:28 AM
Please stop the fight guys. It will kill the spirit of dialogue. Ms. Lawal. Eku Odun O. Emi a she pupo o. Olorun a son fun gbogbo awa Muslim o. Amin.

Satanic coward . . . i'm patiently waiting. Spineless followers of a religion with a dead "god" who needs them to run around threatening others when they cant defend the apparent lies and deception.
The muslim curses Satan every time he/she begin recitation of Quran, making Salah or see or get into a condition he/she is not willing to be in. How can such a person be a satanic coward? Think about it for a moment.

But am shocked that you say that they are followers of a religion with dead god! We in Islam do not have Jesus as god. It is therefore you who is the follower of a religion with dead god, since you claim that Jesus died if only for part of three (3) days! No?

David is probably regretting that he called my attention to this thread, just about now! no, as you are reading the reality of your Biblical Jesus, please limit it to your side of the aisle, we do not worship or follow a dead god in Islam, we are worship of the Unseen God the Creator Allah the Almighty, the Irresistable. Is there any God but He alone, the one Solely sort out as to be deserving all worship?
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 8:25am On Sep 21, 2009
@david-
Why is the christian denomination in doubt about jesus crucifiction huh ? So save ur lies. God knows it and thats why He revealed to Prophet muhammad the truth so that you will not be in doubt that jesus never die. ',,, and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no certain knowlege, they follow nothing but conjecture. For sure they killed him not, jesus the son of mary' Quran 4:157-158

God lifted jesus
158: 'And Allah raised him (jesus) up unto Himself. And Allah is Ever All Powerful, All wise'

uplawal is not threatening you she is telling you the bitter truth, in replying you used to insult God and Muhammad thats just ur crime, why not avoid insult and lets thread peacefully, with the few months i know thee you are obsess with the success of Islam
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 21, 2009
@Abuzola,leave him let him continue,he thinks his dead god's blood will save him,before he knows it hes gone deep,and if you think you can use the best internet security,you missed it cos WE, i say again WE, UNLOCK IT,and u will be suprised
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2009
Smile. He is in trouble
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2009
uplawal:

@Abuzola,leave him let him continue,he thinks his dead god's blood will save him,before he knows it hes gone deep,and if you think you can use the best internet security,you missed it cos WE, i say again WE, UNLOCK IT,and u will be suprised

Abuzola:

Smile. He is in trouble

bunch of misguided demons whose only way to "help" their so-called allah is by issuing empty internet threats. Let me see the next muslim who will have the guts to claim that islam is "peace".

Sorry uplawal, i dont use internet security . . . dont need one. Go get your goons and bring them. The Lion of the trbe of Judah is enough defence! grin And these are the hypocrites who just claimed to have been "fasting". Religion my foot!
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2009
Really ? What a hypocrite !
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by GODSON2009(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2009
Abuzola:

How jesus was lifted is in the Quran, So stop being naive. Jesus a messiah of Israel and coming to defeat the enemy in near the last day.
you r still claiming jesus by force, look take a candid advice,why dont you come to our side where the light is,and that jesus you like soo much will even dance in heaven because of your salvation,then you can mention his name and do great works in his name grin
you wont be the first dont worry,the programme i went to over the weekend,the guest minister was from a prominent muslim family in lagos island and now an annointed evangelist grin
uplawal:

Davidlyan,if you wanna see your grand children becareful,about ISLAM being protected,yes its been before u were born and it will everly be protected till judegement day,but that does not mean you should run your mouth like water,anything can happen,BEWARE,and if you think JESUSBLOOD will save you, o, you get it wrong,it wont and u will blame yourself for causing your own death in HELLFIRE
why dont you allow your spineless and fraudulent, criminal tendencies prone mohammad to defend himself??

have you seen any christian fighting for GOD?a true and living GOD will fight for himself shows you r not serving a living GOD,hence you have to balance the inadequacies by your own mortal powers
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by GODSON2009(m): 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2009
uplawal:

i am beginning to admire you o,unlike these other cowards who wouldnt show their true colours, but remember that there is no reward for you in paradise o,so if you like blow yourself up 1 million times, only olabowale,abuzola and the muslim men will have a reward of 70 fresh "oshara"tear rubber virgins unless you do a sex change that is lol like olabowale told all of us earlier in the other thread,the consolatio is that you women will be their mothers and you know what mothers do, sit down in a corner,cooking washing and taking care of their children this religion is hillarious grin grin
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 12:54pm On Sep 21, 2009
@godson- It amaze me to see the christian so naive, david, moses, ezekiel etc all fought for GOD,
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2009
As for jesus, he was never a christian but a muslim even some christian acknowledged he wasn't a xtrian.
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by petres007(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2009
@Uplawal,

I'm not surprised at your stupid threats. But I have to commend you though - you, unlike a lot of muslims I know who claim to be peaceful, are showing your true islamic colours. cool

Like David has rightly said, your resorting to the use of threats only shows one thing - you can't defend this charade you call islam. Your religion.

This is sad. I shake my head sad
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2009
Abuzola:

@godson- It amaze me to see the christian so naive, david, moses, ezekiel etc all fought for GOD,

Ezekiel "fought for God"? You must be refering to another islamic creation here. The REAL Jewish Ezekiel was a mere prophet.

David and Moses "fought" NOT for God's message of salvation but as secular leaders of a nation.

Good try attempting to justify islam's thirst for blood.
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2009
What a daft ! Is a pity to see you and your pastor acting imbecilic because of Islam. Thats very Good. It is God's punishment.

David fought for God see 2 samuel 12:13
samuel fought for God see 1 samuel 15:2-3

moses fought for God see Number 31:16-18,
Isaiah fought for God see Isaiah 13:16

ezekiel fought for God see Ezekiel 9:5-6

shame on you
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2009
@petres, uplawal had said the truth, very soon we are going to eliminate the scorn, he lacks manner, he is obsess with the successful of Islam and thats what is making him pour insult on God and His messenger. The hypocrite had forgotten that Allah is the arabic word for God. The insult have to stop and we are going to stop him by force, mark my word
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by petres007(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2009
Abuzola:

@petres, uplawal had said the truth, very soon we are going to eliminate the scorn, he lacks manner, he is obsess with the successful of Islam and thats what is making him pour insult on God and His messenger. The hypocrite had forgotten that Allah is the arabic word for God. The insult have to stop and we are going to stop him by force, mark my word

Na wah o! So you people are serious eh? Wish you all the best o! grin
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 7:32pm On Sep 21, 2009
@petres. We are not going to do anything to him, Allah has given him grace to repent else Wallayi He will grasp him with a final grasp. From death He will realize his greatest mistake, the angels will strike him, has he not travelled and see the end of those who blaspheme.
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by okgerald(m): 8:20pm On Sep 21, 2009
Did Noah fight for God? I think he did, by Gods power, he drowned a lot of bad guys there by killing them.

Why did God kill Jesus to forgive us our sins?
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2009
@Abuzola,pls send me ur email addy
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2009
@gerald.
Exactly !

Jesus even encouraged buying of sword so that they can fight for God see luke 22:35-36
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by petres007(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2009
Abuzola:

@petres. We are not going to do anything to him, Allah has given him grace to repent else Wallayi He will grasp him with a final grasp.  From death He will realize his greatest mistake, the angels will strike him, has he not travelled and see the end of those who blaspheme.

In the words of David Oyedepo, "this is becoming unbecoming" o!  grin

David shay u don hear? Dem say allah don give you shance to repent!  grin
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 11:11am On Sep 22, 2009
Likewise you
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by GODSON2009(m): 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2009
Abuzola:

@gerald.
Exactly !

Jesus even encouraged buying of sword so that they can fight for God see luke 22:35-36
i see,but i guess the christians were too scared of beheading and killing unbelievers untill mohammad stumbled upon these verses lol
you shouldnt even be saying anything about violence because that ll be like shooting yourself in the foot, imagine mujihideen talking about violence,wonders will never seize lol
i told you yesterday that the holy ghost is arresting you little by little,so you v started to read luke,keep it up

anyway uplawal wants your email
uplawal:

@Abuzola,pls send me your email addy
do you want mine too,maybe you can aswer my question privately grin
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2009
Thank God you admitted it, alas
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2009
My brothers, by the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ . . . the yesterday, today and forever . . . I DEY KAMPE! grin

(1) (2) (3)

If Your Religion Is True, Why Is It Full Of False Statements? / Values And Importance Of Dhul-hajj And Fasting On Arrfat / Now Available::: March 2015 Mfm Power Must Change Hands Message.. Download Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.