Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? (1950 Views)

The Life And Times Of 'Jesu Oyingbo' (Jesus Of Oyingbo) / What The Bible Say About Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2009
Hmmmm
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 22, 2009
Abuzola:

What a daft ! Is a pity to see you and your pastor acting imbecilic because of Islam. Thats very Good. It is God's punishment.

David fought for God see 2 samuel 12:13
samuel fought for God see 1 samuel 15:2-3

moses fought for God see Number 31:16-18,
Isaiah fought for God see Isaiah 13:16

ezekiel fought for God see Ezekiel 9:5-6

shame on you

allah's servant lying again through his teeth . . .

Moses was the leader of the entire people of Israel so logically the army was under his command. Ever heard of a president who doesnt send his troops to war to defend his nation?

Isaiah was prophesying in Is 13:16 . . . not fighting, your fraud!  grin

In Ez 9:5-6, Ezekiel was also making a prophesy NOT FIGHTING. Is this what allah has taught you? Lying?

Amazing how muslims can so easily locate obscure bible verses that many christians have never even read. What is it about this bible that even muslims who claim it is corrupt cannot but read it?  grin

ok.gerald:

Did Noah fight for God? I think he did, by Gods power, he drowned a lot of bad guys there by killing them.

Why did God kill Jesus to forgive us our sins?

Noah killed the bad guys by sitting peacefully in his ark?  grin Another tool for allah right here.

Abuzola:

@gerald.
Exactly !

Jesus even encouraged buying of sword so that they can fight for God see luke 22:35-36

But quite amazing that VIRTUALLY ALL of them chose to disobey this rule?  grin Not one bought a sword, not one fought physically for God even when they were being jailed, beaten, stoned?

sorry Abuzola and his fellow slaves of the murderous and violent allah . . . you cant keep misquoting the bible to justify the blood-lust in islam.
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Hmmmm

e pain you?  cheesy Pele.
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by GODSON2009(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2009
davidylan:

My brothers, by the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ . . . the yesterday, today and forever . . . I DEY KAMPE! grin
thank GOD for that,everyone was starting to get worried when abuzola and uplawal started exchanging suspicious email addys lol
Abuzola:

Thank God you admitted it, alas
you mean admitted that mohammad and his muderous renegades acted on a violence which even christians did not?like davidlan highlighted in his comments to you?now pls enlighten us how come we never took up swords and start killing children and beheading yet mohammed took it upon himself
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by DeepSight(m): 5:25pm On Sep 22, 2009
Although i am not muslim, i must state that the christian claim that Jesus is God is a thousand times more absurd than anything contained in Islam. It's far more absurd and laughable than Islamic justification of their Paedophile prophet.
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2009
Deep Sight:

Although i am not muslim, i must state that the christian claim that Jesus is God is a thousand times more absurd than anything contained in Islam. It's far more absurd and laughable than Islamic justification of their Paedophile prophet.

1. It is NOT a christian "claim", it is a biblical fact.

2. That you find it much more "absurd" than quranic injunctions to "kill apostates" or "sex with 9 yr olds" says a lot more about you than the "claim" itself.

3. to believe in Jesus as Lord is not by force, you reserve the right to deny it just as much as we reserve the right to believe it without your validation.

4. The problem you have with the "claim" has less to do with its validity but much more to do with your own spiritual issues.
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by GODSON2009(m): 5:30pm On Sep 22, 2009
why dont you put your focus on what he has enjoined us to do,and forget about his personality, do you read your books or do your exams in school based on the aesthetic beauty of the teacher?
im not interested in your assertions of either 3 gods or 1,point me in the direction of the new testament where christians have been told to do something bad or evil, the basic message of the bible is

do good,love everyone even your enemies as yourself,obey the words and commandments of god that is the focus not if jesus is god or not or if he wore a skirt or trouser,or if he had beards or not, which one of these commandments are you fullfilling in real life?
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Abuzola(m): 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2009
Thank God the christian ve bible let them go and read it and see whose lying, i or david

@godson. Your god was nailed and he cried, he was beaten, spat and struck. What a sewage
Re: Jesus Of The Bible Encouraged Hatred- Then What About Muhammad ? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2009
Abuzola:

Thank God the christian ve bible let them go and read it and see whose lying, i or david

We know the liar here and its YOU, that's probably why you want to kill me anyway. grin

(1) (2) (3)

DR Sign Fireman Lying On Top Of A Married Woman On The Alter: End Of The World! / Door To Hell? Giant Hole In The Desert On Fire For Over 40 Years (photo) / Top 15 Most Violent Cities in the World are Catholic - WHY ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.