Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

A Cheap Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cheap Girl (3236 Views)

Who Is A Cheap Girl? See Pics / Who Is A Cheap Girl? / Who Is A Cheap Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cheap Girl by Funkybabee(f): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2016
-A cheap girl is any girl who is living in a man's house and the man has not pay her bride price,no wedding but she is already living with the man
-A cheap girl is any girl who is already having sex with a common boyfriend and she does not know anything about him, no marriage plan,no wedding hope,but she is having sex with the man because of the money getting from him
_A cheap girl is any girl who dress half naked in the name of fashion, exposing her boobs and other erotics part of her body in street.
-A cheap girl is any girl who has done one or more abortions and she is still doing it
-A cheap girl is any girl who send her nudes pix to boyfriend.
-A cheap girl is any girl who read this post and gets angry with the posters.

If you are doing all this things, pls stop it because those guys u are seeing is not worthy of it.Don't be a disgrace to womanhood and your parents,its not an insult its a fact.

CONCLUSION

-learn to live a decent life.
-it pays to be a decent and responsible.
-Do not be A cheap girl
-Be a Responsible Lady so that the World can Celebrate You.

cc:lalasticala,seun,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheap Girl by plumule(m): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2016
So a rich man is he who spend his hard earned money on cheap girls. You only see a prostitute if there is a patronizer

1 Like

Re: A Cheap Girl by gabinogem(m): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2016
A cheap girl is one that f**** her choir master, just to have her way as a chorister. wink

2 Likes

Re: A Cheap Girl by andray12(m): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2016
God will bless u for writing dis,i hope u re nt one of dem
Re: A Cheap Girl by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2016
This is lovely. keep it up

1 Like

Re: A Cheap Girl by MDsambo: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2016
Then almost all girls are cheap...

8 Likes

Re: A Cheap Girl by NevetsIbot(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2016
op. Tell me you've never done one of those things you listed. Just one!!!
Re: A Cheap Girl by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2016
You don't really know who a cheap girl is. In fact you don't even know the meaning of cheap
Re: A Cheap Girl by newsphase(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2016
So what is the essence of this post.... I have seen girls who have suffered so much and decided to go into erotic acts just to survive... now if girls like that see this post. they will just continue to imagine how much the world and people like you Funkybabee dislike them

Its better you post how a cheap girl is like and the way to help them...

There are girls who were orphaned and the eldest started sleeping with men and doing more than one or two abortions... so that she can train her younger ones in school and give them a better life....

How do you categorize that...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

3 Likes

Re: A Cheap Girl by Osgilliat(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2016
A cheap brain is someone who always see sex as a one way fun.

4 Likes

Re: A Cheap Girl by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2016
I didn't know there were cheap girls and expensive girls undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Cheap Girl by Exponental(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2016
Most Cheap girls if they eventually gets married don't last cos their husbands don't trust them or the husbands cheat on them.
Re: A Cheap Girl by Fourwinds: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2016
gabinogem:
A cheap girl is one that f**** her choir master, just to have her way as a chorister. wink
hmmmm......choir master......

some of dem are really badoosky....in d name of religion...

God will continue to dey punish una ooooo
Re: A Cheap Girl by Funkybabee(f): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2016
newsphase:
So what is the essence of this post.... I have seen girls who have suffered so much and decided to go into erotic acts just to survive... now if girls like that see this post. they will just continue to imagine how much the world and people like you Funkybabee dislike them

Its better you post how a cheap girl is like and the way to help them...

There are girls who were orphaned and the eldest started sleeping with men and doing more than one or two abortions... so that she can train her younger ones in school and give them a better life....

How do you categorize that...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

bros u are talking about a financial stuff.see everybody in this world have his/her own problems that's is why God give us hands to work,as i am almost twenty I have experienced what they called hustle is not as if I don't have means to eats oo, is because me also want to be a real woman not as if I should be depending on a guy or sell my blessed parts which God gave me. so don't says is because of how to survived they should be using their body in bad way

they also should try to work hard, in their hustling one day God can show mercy for then like olajumoke the bread seller

1 Like

Re: A Cheap Girl by newsphase(m): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2016
Funkybabee:

bros u are talking about a financial stuff.see everybody in this world have his/her own problems that's is why God give us hands to work,as i am almost twenty I have experienced what they called hustle is not as if I don't have means to eats oo, is because me also want to be a real woman not as if I should be depending on a guy or sell my blessed parts which God gave me. so don't says is because of how to survived they should be using their body in bad way

they also should try to work hard, in their hustling one day God can show mercy for then like olajumoke the bread seller

You are comparing your hustle to that of a lady... and you are just twenty... so young... you have not seen anything yet...

1 Like

Re: A Cheap Girl by Funkybabee(f): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2016
NevetsIbot:
op. Tell me you've never done one of those things you listed. Just one!!!
Re: A Cheap Girl by Funkybabee(f): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2016
newsphase:

You are comparing your hustle to that of a lady... and you are just twenty... so young... you have not seen anything yet...

eh eh eh
Re: A Cheap Girl by Funkybabee(f): 11:57am On Aug 02, 2016
newsphase:

let me tell you aged does not matter in experience,u can be 2years old and have experienced more than a 8years boy so don't think aged matters in experienced field . if so why would a young be a boss on a old man is because his/her experience is far from that old man!!!
Re: A Cheap Girl by anigbajumo(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2016
Funkybabee:
-A cheap girl is any girl who is living in a man's house and the man has not pay her bride price,no wedding but she is already living with the man
-A cheap girl is any girl who is already having sex with a common boyfriend and she does not know anything about him, no marriage plan,no wedding hope,but she is having sex with the man because of the money getting from him
_A cheap girl is any girl who dress half naked in the name of fashion, exposing her boobs and other erotics part of her body in street.
-A cheap girl is any girl who has done one or more abortions and she is still doing it
-A cheap girl is any girl who send her nudes pix to boyfriend.
-A cheap girl is any girl who read this post and gets angry with the posters.

If you are doing all this things, pls stop it because those guys u are seeing is not worthy of it.Don't be a disgrace to womanhood and your parents,its not an insult its a fact.

CONCLUSION

-learn to live a decent life.
-it pays to be a decent and responsible.
-Do not be A cheap girl
-Be a Responsible Lady so that the World can Celebrate You.

Which one is expensive girl
Re: A Cheap Girl by Funkybabee(f): 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
anigbajumo:

Which one is expensive girl

that questioned is for jamb students nah!!!! grin
Re: A Cheap Girl by newsphase(m): 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
Funkybabee:

let me tell you aged does not matter in experience,u can be 2years old and have experienced more than a 8years boy so don't think aged matters in experienced field . if so why would a young be a boss on a old man is because his/her experience is far from that old man!!!

I understand your point of view and am impressed you are still able to stand up to me... But you have to understand this ... Now everyone is strong at heart... Some fall quickly into peer group pressure, some are easily subdued by situations, some are easily manipulated... Thats why you see some people we will not move at the sight of blood while others will puke all over..

Its just what am talking about... Everyone has different situations, and different minds and tolerance ranges... The ability of you to tolerating an irritating child is not same as mine... Thats why some girls easily give up and go into these forms of diabolic acts just to earn a penny...

so now you have stated who these girls are.. But how do you help them.. Of course these girls know what they are doing, but they need help.. They need value.. they need to worth... usefulness

But Funkybabee never compare your hustle to that of a 25 year old... (A 25 year old is thinking about the man that will marry her now that she is getting old and has stretch marks.... Is a 20 year old doing that?)
Re: A Cheap Girl by anigbajumo(m): 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
Funkybabee:

that questioned is for jamb students nah!!!! grin

And u are not
Re: A Cheap Girl by Funkybabee(f): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
newsphase:

I understand your point of view and am impressed you are still able to stand up to me... But you have to understand this ... Now everyone is strong at heart... Some fall quickly into peer group pressure, some are easily subdued by situations, some are easily manipulated... Thats why you see some people we will not move at the sight of blood while others will puke all over..

Its just what am talking about... Everyone has different situations, and different minds and tolerance ranges... The ability of you to tolerating an irritating child is not same as mine... Thats why some girls easily give up and go into these forms of diabolic acts just to earn a penny...

so now you have stated who these girls are.. But how do you help them.. Of course these girls know what they are doing, but they need help.. They need value.. they need to worth... usefulness

But Funkybabee never compare your hustle to that of a 25 year old... (A 25 year old is thinking about the man that will marry her now that she is getting old and has stretch marks.... Is a 20 year old doing that?)

abi o funkybabee is not ready to marry now,so that is why we are advising them to stop given up they should stop thinking they don't have options or there is no way for for them to survive, because their acts is a disgrace to womanhood.
Re: A Cheap Girl by Funkybabee(f): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
anigbajumo:

And u are not

eheh eh I have pass that level now
Re: A Cheap Girl by Funkybabee(f): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
anigbajumo:

And u are not

eheh eh,I have pass that level now
Re: A Cheap Girl by anigbajumo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Funkybabee:

eheh eh I has pass that level now

Lol,I can see

1 Like

Re: A Cheap Girl by newsphase(m): 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
Funkybabee:

abi o funkybabee is not ready to marry now,so that is why we are advising them to stop given up they should stop thinking they don't have options or there is no way for for them to survive, because their acts is a disgrace to womanhood.

Womanhood... it's the same womanhood that is asking for gender equality, which is making out ladies dress half naked today... Its the same womanhood that is asking for the government to free the nipple (meaning women should be allowed to dress however they want even na'ked)...

Stop looking at the skin... Look at what's inside... You may never understand me.. because you are typical... your thoughts and words are based on your experience alone ... there is no other form of research, expect for what you eyes have seen, what your ears have heard and what your hands have touched
Re: A Cheap Girl by sainttwist1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
plumule:
So a rich man is he who spend his hard earned money on cheap girls.
You only see a prostitute if there is a patronizer
yes
Re: A Cheap Girl by gabinogem(m): 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fourwinds:
hmmmm......choir master......

some of dem are really badoosky....in d name of religion...

God will continue to dey punish una ooooo
cheesy I no join them oooh! Na hear I hear am ooh!
Re: A Cheap Girl by constance500: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
Common get out of hia.
Re: A Cheap Girl by Funkybabee(f): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
newsphase:

Womanhood... it's the same womanhood that is asking for gender equality, which is making out ladies dress half naked today... Its the same womanhood that is asking for the government to free the nipple (meaning women should be allowed to dress however they want even na'ked)...

Stop looking at the skin... Look at what's inside... You may never understand me.. because you are typical... your thoughts and words are based on your experience alone ... there is no other form of research, expect for what you eyes have seen, what your ears have heard and what your hands have touched

so u said I should not look at their skin (dress) so I should look inside only.why are u saying this u are one of those types who will make them to think that's guys just looking inside them not their skin
Re: A Cheap Girl by M17CXi: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Lol

Nice one

This is like shooting machine Gun in the crowd of girls (not ladies)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Importance Of SEX During Pregnancy. / 1st Ten Romancelanders To Drop Their Number Will Get Recharge Card Alert / Lagos Girl Wows Internet With Her Humongous Boobs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.