Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,130 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos (40854 Views)

Commissioner’s Driver Remanded For Beating FRSC Officials (pic) / FRSC Officials In A Canoe Directing A Flooded Traffic / FRSC Officials Dancing 'Shoki' During A Training Session In Bauchi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by gebest: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
and what is wrong with it?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by allansie(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
H
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by specialadviser5: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
And you that took the pic on monday morning are more useless. Jobless mofo
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
grin

stop there... oya check my signature grin
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by adioolayi(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Handsomecole:
@ OP next time be very sure of what you saw with your two eyes before you post. Mind you those peole also sell herbs. For common types of sicknesses like "Malaria. "Typhiod" etc. Popularly known as "Agbo" "iba" in Yoruba so what if an official is down with malaria or any health related sickenss and maybe due to time, finance or other factors is forced to purchase from her. Infact most of what they sell are herbs not alcohol.
and their duty post is an hospital If sick, how will they discharge their duties effectively I dont agree with your submission...Sick ones should be off duty!
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by hatchetman(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
b4 u knw na dem go wan arrest u 4 offence wey u no even tink say dey exist
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by Shabib(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
God bless Nigeria
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by killercute16(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Jirate:

I didn't see any single FRSC official in that post. That girl could just be standing close to the FRSC Vehicle counting her money, don't you think so? cool
clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by jasinto: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Stale news
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by babatgtr: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
angry angry angry grin grin you want to kill somebody with laff oooo, i am sorry for them too oo, so so embarrassing, nd d girl too will b feeling like one celebrity grin
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by muller101(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Day169:
@PrettyCrystal. ..why hide the plate number of the FRSC patrol vehicle?
The essence of the post is defeated, in trying to right the wrongs of the law enforcement agents if their identity is hidden.
its number plate.
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by countryman13: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
I dont think it is a crime taking agbo even if it is d alcoholic type as long as d officer in question isnt on duty.
I equally saw one ds morning at Apo legislative quarters doing d same thing
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by Runyi74: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
The law is just for a common man on the street
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by adioolayi(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
gebest:
and what is wrong with it?
Everything is wrong sir! they campaign against use of alomo, opaeyin, jedijedi, cause trouble and the likes by drivers....the seller they are identified with has all the afformensioned drinks grin
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by francotorti(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Jirate:

I didn't see any single FRSC official in that post. That girl could just be standing close to the FRSC Vehicle counting her money, don't you think so? cool

If you look closely, u will see d head of the drive that just finished buying from the girl while she is arranging his change to give to him....dia is no way a road safty car wil park and open all doors and allow an ogogoro seller count money next to their vehicle without buying.

"Oga use ur head" tongue

This people are no difference to some danfo drivers.
Law enforcement people indeed......#WhoDemEpp?
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by MadCow1: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by francotorti(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Law Enforcement Agency indeed......not all dat glitters is gold jare
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by BABANGBALI: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
Jirate:

I just dey shake my head for you
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by sleeveless: 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
Day169:
@PrettyCrystal. ..why hide the plate number of the FRSC patrol vehicle?
The essence of the post is defeated, in trying to right the wrongs of the law enforcement agents if their identity is hidden.

Not everybody drink "agbo" with kin-kin some take it with water. those sellers usually ask if u will like to take it with water or kin-kin

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by gloryman91: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
Who are out for these guys,their ogas or the public? The other time na their oga dey upload their sharp practices on the road while travelling, useless people.
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by Harwoyeez(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Na SOBONTON baba.correct G
efilefun:
[size=20pt]Ponkriyon mode[/size]
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by Nusaf: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Handsomecole:
@ OP next time be very sure of what you saw with your two eyes before you post. Mind you those peole also sell herbs. For common types of sicknesses like "Malaria. "Typhiod" etc. Popularly known as "Agbo" "iba" in Yoruba so what if an official is down with malaria or any health related sickenss and maybe due to time, finance or other factors is forced to purchase from her. Infact most of what they sell are herbs not alcohol.
I tire o. Infact, majority of those that hawk the herbal drinks around rarely include alcoholic drinks. The paraga ones are, in most cases, in one location (especially by the roadside) surrounded by costumers.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
undecidedwen did JEDI turn to PARAGA?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by DennisEche(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
ITS A COMMON SIGHT HERE IN ABUJA................... I SEE THEM EVERY DAY ON MY WAY TO OFFICE.............
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by Bimpe29: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Too bad, who will catch the catcher?
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by shogotermies(m): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Handsomecole:

please tell them,Nigerians must complain...

1 Like

Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by autodoctor: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Why hide the number plate?
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
HtwoOw:
So , these people sabi drink jedi ??
And dem go dey do jingle say make person no drink and drive ??

FRSC WARKA SHEGE
No be jedi , na lacasera tongue
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by porero: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
It fit be jedi olomi
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by Vikelo1212: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2016
Why is the plate number blured?
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
No wonder they misbehave. angry
Re: FRSC Officials Buying 'Paraga' In Lagos" - Photos by tetema: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
U should have captured the plate number wella kai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amnesty International Exposes Paid Protesters, Share Pic, Video. Nigerians React / Final Solution To Corruption In Nigeria / See What Happened When NEPA Wanted To Disconnect Electricity From A House. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.