Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) (21540 Views)

Buhari In Closed-door Meeting With Faure Gnassingbé, Togo President In Abuja / Osinbajo Receive Faure Gnassingbe, Togolese President, His Entourage In Aso Rock / Faure Gnassingbe Visits Buhari In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by saintkel(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
mikolo80:
stop calling the almighty for trivial things
Go and start selling kerosen
And move up from there
Instead of waiting for ready-made job
Bro give me d capital nw make I start
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by mikolo80: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
saintkel:
Bro give me d capital nw make I start
are you ready to be my slave, my beatch.that's what happens when you wait for somebody to give you capital instead of upping what you have.
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by ademusiwa14: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by eat21: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
[size=28pt]ambode can not receive a president of a country at the airport. it is consider humiliation, you just humiliated the Togolese president. ambode is an equivalent of the mayor of london. it is a lower officer
a billionaire can not receive a president at the airport , its call humiliation
an ex president can not receive a president. its call humiliation
an ex governor can not receive a president. its call humiliation
the oba of lagos (isale eko), can not receive a president
the oba of ife , can not receive a president [/size]
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by OLAOSHUN(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
More trading and investment expected sir to fixes we grauates.
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by larrysng(m): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Ibeju Lekki is attracting so many foreign diplomats these days.

So much is happening at the same time in this axis.

We all have to park by the road side for him to pass.

Certain Uk diplomats were at the Free Trade Zone last week to get a personal review of Dangote refinery. It was aired on TV.

My professional advice for you is to key into the axis now at this development stage before the price of properties here skyrocket.

for information on how to get cheap affordable land in Ibeju Lekki

We're just a few call away... 08060759304, 08185333109

Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by saintkel(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
mikolo80:
are you ready to be my slave, my beatch.that's what happens when you wait for somebody to give you capital instead of upping what you have.
I'll laf u to scorn, keep dt to ursef
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by mikolo80: 5:25am On Aug 03, 2016
saintkel:
I'll laf u to scorn, keep dt to ursef
and yet you wonder why you're broke?
Re: Ambode & Dangote Welcome Faure Gnassingbe To Nigeria(photos) by amiibaby(f): 5:59am On Aug 06, 2016
Why not go into politics so as to help us......
alexiej:

Dangote has built such a large conglomerate for himself; investing and expanding. Our leaders, on the other hand, steal money instead of making huge investments into the future. They borrow soooo much money that would take decades to repay, yet have no plan on how they would invest it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme / Cattle Colonies: Yoruba Youth Group Rejects FG's Plan / EFCC opposes Orji Kalu's plea for bail after conviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.