Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (52288 Views)

N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus / Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by bosschinalu(m): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
kachiz:
Greatest Umudyke!!
It wasnt this fine during our time.

Prof. Oyido's era was hell.
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by excel4us: 4:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
wao! lovely structures. when did this one happen? cox i know dix school naa
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Percentage1: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
UNN.to note the new development and structures ,beautification in some of this high institutions. I said agric. Univers. Congrat pls maitain the development

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
My Alma Mater, Unfortunately i didn't enjoy all these! Prof Hilary Edeoga did an amazing Job here!

Prof Ikenna Oyindo, thanks for making me disciplined... lol

I heard Proff. Edeoga charged new students 100k for hostel.
Whatever the case, he did well in beautifying the school.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by tymgotel: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
ninocia18:
Tomorrow, one white fool will open his or her mouth and say Nigerians are corrupt or rather fantastically corrupt. This is the work of a few good men. God bless them.
shut up. Nigeria is corrupt

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by ChuzzyBlog: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
tchidi:

I heard Proff. Edeoga charged new students 100k for hostel.
Whatever the case, he did well in beautifying the school.

I heard 60k that was 3 years ago! But Prof. Edeoga left last year
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Gidi7(m): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
All thanks to our school fees..
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by creativity01: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
My Alma Mater, Unfortunately i didn't enjoy all these! Prof Hilary Edeoga did an amazing Job here!

Prof Ikenna Oyindo, thanks for making me disciplined... lol

Proudly Umudyke!
I remember those days when CABFM Block and the ADMIN Block were the finest, and the most populated block at for night reading was CABFM..
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Kakamorufu(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
proud to say i served there. CEET. A great experience

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Silva79(f): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
Gorgeous5:
that's my sch
,just graduated though
is it a private uni?
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Kingsley10000: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
i rep casap(animal science)....500l

one of the toughest discipline in mouau
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by ChuzzyBlog: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2016
creativity01:

Proudly Umudyke!
I remember those days when CABFM Block and the ADMIN Block were the finest, and the most populated block at for night reading was CABFM..

D-Block for flexing folks
ACB for Real hypers!

Lmao!
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by enshi(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2016
I served there.. ... I answered the great clarion call in MOUAU
#2015A
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by johnemeka(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
This is very good.
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by fergie001: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2016

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by buharisbae(f): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
wow shocked just when I tot ui and oau is beautiful not till I saw this
is this Nigeria? I'm really impressed I must say

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by stabilizer: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
So UI no fyn abi? If yes, which school you go?

buharisbae:
wow shocked just when I tot ui and oau is beautiful not till I saw this

is this Nigeria? I'm really impressed I must say
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Dbrainintegrated: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
who the school epp
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by charlesucheh(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
For every Good thing, there's always a corresponding bad side!! What makes the difference in this hypothesis is when one out-weighs the other.... Showing us the superficial of this university and hiding the underlying facts doesn't make it any different from other university in Nigeria! I can as well post good sites of the state university I attended and you'll be overwhelmed with what your eyes will see! And to think of the fact that it's not among the top 20 university in Nigeria.....Chakam.
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by buharisbae(f): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
stabilizer:
So UI no fyn abi? If yes, which school you go?

Lol ui is fyn but I think this is better jor!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by buharisbae(f): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
charlesucheh:
For every Good thing, there's always a corresponding bad side!! What makes the difference in this hypothesis is when one out-weighs the other.... Showing us the superficial of this university and hiding the underlying facts doesn't make it any different from other university in Nigeria! I can as well post good sites of the state university I attended and you'll be overwhelmed with what your eyes will see! And to think of the fact that it's not among the top 20 university in Nigeria.....Chakam.

which uni is that and what are u waiting for start posting na

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by greatgbolla(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
I was there last year. I served in Umuahia North. Though some of these structures were not there. I just hope they are properly maintained
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Abia...God own state cool
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by lagdmark(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:
he was a Nigerian, why did you ask?
Becos of the development
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by charlesucheh(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
buharisbae:

which uni is that and what are u waiting for start posting na
OMO! See fight o! Calm down bros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Gmekx(m): 5:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:
CCSS block

Baba, where Babylon dey?

Great Umudykes
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Walexsammy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
ninocia18:
Tomorrow, one white fool will open his or her mouth and say Nigerians are corrupt or rather fantastically corrupt. This is the work of a few good men. God bless them.
guy dont say what you don't know, I spent 6yrs there predegree inclusive, the last VC practically turned the skul to a market square....i wouldn't blame the OP shaa...he must be new there..will always appreciate the works of Prof Onyiudo
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by muller101(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
Swaggzkid:
Hahahahahah

op show them the Veterinary medicine student lodge and and the road leading to the girls hostel...

stop showing off only the beauty ... show off the ugly too
have u ever read a biography that exposes the evil deeds of the dead before?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by chimoskyg(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
What about their Orchard of Orange, went for excussion while in secondary fell in love with the institute. Applied but… graduated frm Unijos. They hv Infrastructures no doubt
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by yungryce: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Kingsley10000:
i rep casap(animal science)....500l

one of the toughest discipline in mouau

U r joking abi?
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by egedege1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Great Umudykes

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by ChrisGnarly: 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
Thank God for this campus! If u werewere there last 6yrs!! MMmm. Its well! Thank God that I was there, and am still there! May God d op for this gr8 workk!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) / Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.