Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (52286 Views)

N3.564bn Expenditure Scandal In Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus / Maduike Ezeibe Discovers Cure For HIV/AIDS (Michael Okpara University Professor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
tchidi:
Proud Alumni!!!!!!!!!
ONYENSO

That's me. Respect my fellow umudyke
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Swaggzkid:
Hahahahahah

op show them the Veterinary medicine student lodge and and the road leading to the girls hostel...

stop showing off only the beauty ... show off the ugly too
Even the United States don't show the world ugly

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Fawklicant: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
That's nice! Junior lions and lionesses! (No pun intended)
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by yungryce: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
charlesucheh:
For every Good thing, there's always a corresponding bad side!! What makes the difference in this hypothesis is when one out-weighs the other.... Showing us the superficial of this university and hiding the underlying facts doesn't make it any different from other university in Nigeria! I can as well post good sites of the state university I attended and you'll be overwhelmed with what your eyes will see! And to think of the fact that it's not among the top 20 university in Nigeria.....Chakam.

Truthfully, there aren't a lot of bad sides. U dont have to be pessimistic always. The worst part of d skul used to be d old male hostel and it underwent a complete overhaul last year. He wasn't able to get to d old female hoatel tho. e remain small mk d man tar inside buildings. A lot of his projects are still incompleted (he only had five years). d worse is dat u'll pss d said man on d road w/o even realizing who he is. Im a 500 level student. Apart from ASUU 6 mnths vacation, o for no know wetin be strike. Security is pretty good as umudike cult boys hv bn reduced ro mere weed smokers....
If u are looking for a negative, i doubt u r goin to see ot on dis thread
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by betterABIAstate: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fawklicant:
That's nice! Junior lions and lionesses! (No pun intended)
I respect UNN but you guys have to be up and doing, we are catching up very fast.

You need to see the gigantic lecture hall called sambisa hall Umudike is building and a world class central lab.

Infrastructure in Mouau is topnotch by naija standard.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by betterABIAstate: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
Please someone should get updates on the ongoing constriction of the

Gymnasium and sport complex (beside stadium)
Sambisa hall
Central lab
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Sirjohn84(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
IMT ENUGU... ONE OF THE MOST USE LESS SCHOOL IN TERMS OF STRUCTURE....... GOOD WORK
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by betterABIAstate: 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
Gmekx:

Baba, where Babylon dey?

Great Umudykes
Babylon, I remember why I dey queue for my baby to comeout grin
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Fawklicant: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I respect UNN but you guys have to be up and doing, we are catching up very fast.

You need to see the gigantic lecture hall called sambisa hall Umudike is building and a world class central lab.

Infrastructure in Mouau is topnotch by naija standard.

Typical Nigerian 'we vs them' attitude. All Nigerian universities are struggling in terms of infrastructure, funding and all what-not. No need for dic.k measuring.
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by betterABIAstate: 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fawklicant:

Typical Nigerian 'we vs them' attitude. All Nigerian universities are struggling in terms of infrastructure, funding and all what-not. No need for dic.k measuring.
I can't help but agree with you but there is still something called local champion.
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Pilate2016(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
cckris:
Was the last VC a Nigerian?
An Nsukka man.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Pilate2016(m): 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
Silva79:
is it a private uni?
It's a federal university.
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by betterABIAstate: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2016

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by misterjosh(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
tchidi:
Proud Alumni!!!!!!!!!
undecided... Oya correct yourself.
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by MhizVeronica(f): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
PLS SHOW US THE TOILET
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by betterABIAstate: 8:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
MhizVeronica:
PLS SHOW US THE TOILET
don't even go there, the most populated hostel in Mouau is the GEJ hostel and its about 1000 rooms, all the rooms are selfcon with toilets and bathrooms. You don't get to see dirty toilets in other hostels too. Na only one set of the hostels I No trust for the school and that's the bungalow boys hostels.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Fawklicant: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I can't help but agree with you but there is still something called local champion.

And Michael Okpara University is the local champion Ok! Issorait!
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by betterABIAstate: 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fawklicant:

And Michael Okpara University is the local champion Ok! Issorait!
I never said that, UNN na still local champ for east
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by matrixme(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
Where are the beautiful pictures of yam and cassava?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Fawklicant: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
betterABIAstate:
I never said that, UNN na still local champ for east

Ok I hear. Graduate first, so that you'll know what time it is. Then you'll know what real life is all about, not this di.ck measuring contest. Ejighi amu eyi akwuna egwu!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Gentledammie(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
Admission !admission ! Admission
To those that are in need of admission into the under listed higher institutions
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN ( UNILORIN)
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OFFA KWARA STATE (FEDPOFFA)
KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC ILORIN, KWARA STATE (KP)

Call, or whatsapp me +2348067837447
[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by mmsen: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
cckris:

His village will be regretting that they have one useless brother who doesn't want to help anyone.

What should he be doing to 'help' people in is village?

Why are they dependent on him?
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by betterABIAstate: 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
Fawklicant:

Ok I hear. Graduate first, so that you'll know what time it is. Then you'll know what real life is all about, not this di.ck measuring contest. Ejighi amu eyi akwuna egwu!
but I have graduated and currently running my masters
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
They tried
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by SafeAlhaji(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
kuku say na your pman get am...
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Preciousseed(m): 8:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Great Umudykes, great! The universally competent graduates.....but OP those picture are they design pictures or real pictures? or better still you did a little editing? well, I love my almamata. But the exergeration in the pictures above too much na. Anyways, mouau will get there iff this new VC continues with the good things Edeoga started.
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by SafeAlhaji(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
ninocia18:
Tomorrow, one white fool will open his or her mouth and say Nigerians are corrupt or rather fantastically corrupt. This is the work of a few good men. God bless them.
bros...you have spoken...
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by fx45(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Is this truly in abia ? cool sad shocked that .........state angry
You can quote me anywhere... Umuahia is finer and better developed than your state capital. Infact mention your state capital and let's compare pictures. You can't stay in backwards hinterland in the South-Waste and be spewing trash all over the cyberspace. Take time out and travel to other places.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Stancity(m): 9:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
yungryce:

U r joking abi?
He's right bro.... almost all the departmental lecturers are Religious leaders in their various denominations, ranging from Rev to Evangelist... If you are the type that sort your way to next level, bro you no go grad after 10years.. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by rajicks(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
This looks beautiful.... A conducive learning environment. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by charlesucheh(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
yungryce:

Truthfully, there aren't a lot of bad sides. U dont have to be pessimistic always. The worst part of d skul used to be d old male hostel and it underwent a complete overhaul last year. He wasn't able to get to d old female hoatel tho. e remain small mk d man tar inside buildings. A lot of his projects are still incompleted (he only had five years). d worse is dat u'll pss d said man on d road w/o even realizing who he is. Im a 500 level student. Apart from ASUU 6 mnths vacation, o for no know wetin be strike. Security is pretty good as umudike cult boys hv bn reduced ro mere weed smokers....
If u are looking for a negative, i doubt u r goin to see ot on dis thread
it's your present institution right Okay! Lips sealed! I smelt subjectivity in all what you wrote....
Re: Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Is this truly in abia ? cool sad shocked that .........state angry

I bet you have never smelt abia state before, in fact u don't know which road from ur place leads to Abia State.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) / Do You Still Remember All These Books? (Pictured) / Student Studies With Stove Light ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.