Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

The Nigerian Dream Volume 2 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Dream Volume 2 (610 Views)

The Nigerian Dream In One Photo / What Is The Nigerian Dream? / FG To Review Calabar Port Concession Agreement Over Low Cargo Volume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Dream Volume 2 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
INTRODUCTION-THE infidels of one age have often been the aureole saints of the next. The destroyers of the old are the creators of the new. As time sweeps on the old passes away and the new in its turn becomes old. There is in the intellectual world, as in the physical, decay and growth, and ever by the grave of buried age stand youth and joy. The history of intellectual progress is written in the lives of infidels.-copied from the works of Robert Ingersoll vol 3.
1.THE WARRIORS OF AFRICA
We are infidels willing to sacrifice all
willing to be mocked for our beliefs, willing to pay the price, willing to fight for our lands,willing to impose a new world order of justice and equality for all
We are the father of the fatherless, mother of the motherless, we are defenders of the good family, we are the speakers of the upright man ,we are the preachers of hope ,we are the fighters against injustice, we are freemen fighting to free the enslaved, .we are the protectors of the DREAM
2.AFRICA AND IT’S TRUE SALVATION
What is salvation? Salvation in this context means to be saved from suffering, evil and anything against the survival of the present African race. For ages my people have suffered, lost their identities and in fact lost their heritage and everything they could lose that was of value to them and their generations unborn. A long walk down the memory lanes will show us the mistakes and stupidity of our forefathers, Kings, and even emperors.
The day uthman dan fodio and his merciless jihadist stepped foot on Nigeria and the first preachers of Christianity stepped on NIGERIA that was the day our fathers lost everything they owned and even their common senses were lost in the process.
I wrote on religion because religion as everything to do with the state of Africa and Nigeria in particular and to this point I arrive at a conclusion no religion of the western world or middle eastern world is the true salvation of the Nigerian people
The British came first as preachers, then as businessmen and finally as warriors, who conquered and even destroyed and maimed the people of Africa, the greatest of all evil in modern times took place in the Atlantic ocean millions of Africans were sold by their brothers and sisters to the western world for useless things that could have been manufactured in Africa like umbrellas,mirrors,how stupid and gullible were our forefathers in Africa.
Our forefathers had no functioning brains when they sighted the white man, its stopped working instantly after the sighting, so they were easily convinced to sell their bests to the western world we sold our fantastical engineers,our ever intelligent medical doctors ;name it every sensible and sane person who stood against evil was sold to the western world save his or her children
Because our forefathers where were ignorant of knowledge, they had utter disdain for knowledge, they despised it they never cared about learning they only cared about giving in large quantities and receiving in miserable quantities we saw this white men we thought we saw gods and this white men are still the god of some people till today but they are not my god.
If you don’t know; our African brothers who were sold as slaves to the western world owe Africans nothing instead Africans owe them everything. People like me who were born in Africa, lived and still living in Africa its our duty to ensure Africa survive this perilous times and become the sun of the human race just like without the sun life on earth is meaningless and impossible ,without Africa they would be no France ,no great Britain, no Germany and so on. All these countries I listed where on the brink of extinction before they discovered Africa and played on the foolishness of our forefathers when they learnt our fathers cared little for knowledge that was their breakthrough point of invading Africa.
Once we start our quest for knowledge it is then we will know that nothing was hidden from us instead we hid from the truth for centuries, I know a lot about Africa because I have seen the importance of information. For us in Africa to be saved we need knowledge or vital information that is relevant to our survival as a people.
3.RELIGION-THE BIBLE AND THE QURAN ,TRADITIONAL WORSHIPS AND ATHEISM
I am in no way against the Christian and the moslem religion, I am only against bringing of religion into politics, education and science. Religion should be kept at home because it is personal and does not change with time unlike politics, education and science. EVERY atheist should be free to profess his or her lack of beliefs in god and other deities likewise the Christian ,moslems and traditionalist profess their beliefs in their gods.IT WILL BE A GREAT INJUSTICE TO NOT RECOGNIZE OTHER BELIEFS APART FROM CHRISTIANINTY AND ISLAM
4.ETHNICITY
It is time for us to know that an urhobo/isoko man like me is not more important than a FULANI woman from SOKOTO because of language or culture we should love each other as long as we are are humans and behave sane lets respect each other’s custom and traditions and help each other whenever we need each other’s help .EVERY ETHNIC group should be respected in Nigeria and treated equally whenever there are appointments by government or the president every ethnic group should be recognized and given her own share of the appointment, any ethnic group that feels cheated should be free to protest and criticize whoever is in power ,EVERY ETHNIC group should be listened to ,EVERY ETHNIC group should be free to make her own decisions, EVERY ETHNIC group should preach against violence against other ethnic groups and lastly let’s be our brothers keeper.
5.GENDER EQUALITY
We should know that every female is equal with every male and not superior irrespective of age,tribe and profession the females should force the government to ensure the gender equality bill is passed into law ,they should no that they are not just sex objects or baby factories ,they should be educated properly because the females are more close to the children and children tend to act ,behave and speak like those who are close to them,how many men will like their children to be illiterates and dull in their thinking. EDUCATING THE WOMEN is a serious task that must be pursued vigorously by all .
As I close I will be living with a quote from Robert ingersol-
In my judgment, the woman is the equal of the man. She has all the rights I have and one more, and that is the right to be protected. That is my doctrine. You are married; try and make the woman you love happy. Whoever marries simply for himself will make a mistake; but whoever loves a woman so well that he says "I will make her happy," makes no mistake. And so with the woman who says, "I will make him happy." There is only one way to be happy, and that is to make somebody else so, and you cannot be happy by going cross lots; you have got to go the regular turnpike road.

at 06:03 No comments:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Dream Volume 2 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
my very good nairalanders are invited -Seun, Plaetton , Johnydon22 ilovetheline, JackBizzle, Kay17, AgentOfAllah, Ayomikun37 , sonOfLucifer , frank317 muskeeto , Decker , PastorAIO , ValentineMary , Pyrrho , braithwaite , dragonEmperor , theoneJabulani , lepasharon , cloudgoddess , ifenes , brigance , stephenmorris , thehomer , dalaman , Ranchhoddas , hoefullandlord , weah96 , CAPSLOCKED , lilbrown007 , Elohim1, unclesnr, thebrightest hahn LoJ plaetton otemanuduno sleekAfonja omenka Tonyebarcanista TomHagen NgeneUkwenu Holargyde EBLABOR AnakinSkywalker AnonyNymous joseph1013
Re: The Nigerian Dream Volume 2 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
Cc; lalasticlala, Ishilove, Semid4lyfe, Obinoscopy come and see oooo
Re: The Nigerian Dream Volume 2 by hahn(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
cheesy

Space booked
Re: The Nigerian Dream Volume 2 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
hahn:
cheesy

Space booked
you don book space already lol
Re: The Nigerian Dream Volume 2 by ValentineMary(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Well said OP. You have really addressed and dissected the Nigerian dreams.

Modern Africa should be ashamed of herself. The last strong hold of the European religious lies, we have forgotten our ancestral heritage to cling to a false culture, we quickly dismiss our fore fathers religion because of twin killing or human rituals but try to rationalize the genocide of a foreign religion, we sold our best men and women for whisky and brandy, we live in perpetual fear of the imaginary, we don't teach our youths the greatness of our fathers. I weep for Africa and Africans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Dream Volume 2 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
ValentineMary:
Well said OP. You have really addressed and dissected the Nigerian dreams.

Modern Africa should be ashamed of herself. The last strong hold of the European religious lies, we have forgotten our ancestral heritage to cling to a false culture, we quickly dismiss our fore fathers religion because of twin killing or human rituals but try to rationalize the genocide of a foreign religion, we sold our best men and women for whisky and brandy, we live in perpetual fear of the imaginary, we don't teach our youths the greatness of our fathers. I weep for Africa and Africans.
WORD
people in this political section of nairaland talk about changing this country without seeing the negative impact of religion on our politics today,but apart from religion they are fond of instigating nonsense tribal wars which make no sense, i hope they read my post
Re: The Nigerian Dream Volume 2 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
AmenRa1 -by AmenRA1 not stephenmorris
Checking In on the US Founding Fathers
Many Christian commentators today claim that the United States is a Christian nation. The Founding Fathers would probably be shocked by this notion because they were plenty clear that it wasn’t anything of the sort. They’d seen what happened to Europe when religions insisted on their way 150 years of continuous war. Mother England herself had gone through a century of rolling heads as the Crown passed from Catholic to Protestant to Catholic to Protestant to Catholic to Protestant in little more than a century. You can see why there’d be very little interest in establishing a state religion in any way, shape, or form. When it came to religious identity, the founders themselves were quite a mixed bag. Among the signers of the US Constitution, for example, were
28 Anglicans
8 Presbyterians
7 Congregationalists
6 geesea laying
2 Dutch Reformed
2 Catholics
2 Methodists
2 Lutherans
Then it gets even more mixed. Thomas Paine was a non-Christian Deist, Franklin was a Christian Deist, and historian Gregg Frazer classifies Washington, Jefferson, and Madison as “theistic rationalists.” Maybe it wasn’t an interfaith summit, but it was a pretty diverse bunch religiously. So it makes sense that they founded a country where the freedom of religion was guaranteed, up front, in the first amendment of the Bill of Rights. That means it wasn’t a Christian nation, but a nation in which citizens would be absolutely free to believe as they wished.
The Constitution contains only one reference to religion and that was a specific ban on any religious requirement to hold office. God gets not a single mention in the whole Constitution. It’s the first time a nation was founded entirely on a social contract between humans without pretending God had signed off on it. This doesn’t make the document atheistic, and it doesn’t make the founders atheists. It just establishes a secular government, one that’s entirely neutral on questions of religion.

American citizens of all persuasions should be grateful that the founders didn’t push their own beliefs on the country. People today may all imagine their own worldview would come out the winner, but given the variety of the Founders’ actual beliefs, it would have been like Forrest Gump’s box of chocolates you never know what you’re gonna get. It’s much better that they left the decisions to each individual.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Dream Volume 2 by ValentineMary(m): 11:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
stephenmorris:
WORD
people in this political section of nairaland talk about changing this country without seeing the negative impact of religion on our politics today,but apart from religion they are fond of instigating nonsense tribal wars which make no sense, i hope they read my post
I really hope they do.
Re: The Nigerian Dream Volume 2 by Cutehector(m): 10:50am On Aug 03, 2016
stephenmorris:
WORD
sup bro it's ur boy hector. I want to solicit for for vote for falconey for Mr nairaland. The link to the thread is on my siggy and how to vote as well voting ends by 6pm. Thanks so much as u do so
Re: The Nigerian Dream Volume 2 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
its funny how people still say prayer will solve nigerian issue ,we have more churches and mosques in this nation yet nothing changes ,things only get worse and worse
Re: The Nigerian Dream Volume 2 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
The rise of common sense
MENTAL SLAVERY IS MENTAL DEATH,EVERY MAN WHO HAS GIVEN UP HIS INTELLECTUAL FREEDOM IS THE LIVING COFFIN OF HIS DEAD SOUL-ROBERT INGERSOL.
We as human beings all want the good things of this life but not willing to pay the price for the good things in this life. We all hope to be saved by an imaginary judeo-christian or Arabia or Africa God in times of trouble such as now. But I tell you that salvation will not come because we’ve refused to accept reality and chose to delude ourselves in an imaginary world that exists not,for true salvation of the common man he needs to plan properly for his survival in this hard times because if you don’t plan you plan to fail.
The time we spend blaming others for our predicaments should be converted to a time of soul searching/meditation and extensive study of the issues facing us .Hard work mixed with intelligence pays far more than the greatest prayer ever said by a Pastor,Alfa or Traditionalist.
We need to wake up as a father,mother,son,daughter,student etc.and take responsibility for our lives and actions not depending or shifting responsibility to an imaginary being.Let’s take a look at countries with low level of religious thinking such as Japan,China,America,Russia and Norway etc. Look at their technological,Infrastructure and educational development compared to Nigeria. These countries know their responsibilities it’s now time for us as Africans to follow the steps of great nations so we can be great.

MARCH 10,2016 .
Re: The Nigerian Dream Volume 2 by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 24, 2017
bump

(1) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric Offers To Slash Customers’ Debts By 20% / Grammar Lessons From Aisha Buharis US Visit / Is Nigeria Really Broke? 3 Key Palpitating Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.