Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims (2282 Views)

Jagaba Adams Dumps APC For PDP / Adams Jagaba Dumps APC, Says Party A “Sinking Ship" / The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by popesam1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2016
JIBRIN REACTS ON APC INVITATION AND
HON. JAGABA ADAMS CLAIMS.
He said,
I will now respond to the issue of
invitation from my Party the APC and
the corrupt member who Obasanjo
referred to as rogue Hon Jagaba
Adams. My attention has been drawn
to media reports that I have been
summoned to appear before a
disciplinary committee of our great
party. That i received a letter
yesterday evening inviting me to a
meeting in respect of the crisis in
the House today by 2pm at party's
office.
The letter did not in anyway indicat
it is a disciplinary committee. And
I have responded that I will attend
the meeting despite my tight
schedules shuttling between security
and anti corruption agencies to
provide support and evidence against
Speaker Yakubu Dogara and 9 others.
The Party had stated that it has
made several attempt to reach me
through calls and text messages. I
did not receive any, even if I did,
it would have been very difficult
for me to attend bc of attempt by
QUARTET of Speaker Dogara AND Others
who were determined to kidnap me
until few days when my lawyers
requested and got maximum protection
for me from the DSS and police.
I Am confident that the party will
do the rightful thing by throwing
its weight to support our resolve to
wipe out corruption in the House and
direct Speaker Dogara, Dep Lasun,
Whip Alhassan Doguwa and Minority
Leader Leo Ogor to reconvene the
house immediately and Step down and
aside to face their imminent
prosecution and save the party and
our dear country from further
embarrassment...
My attention has also been drawn to
a statement credited to the very
corrupt, incompetent and bigot Hon
Jagaba Adams Jagaba where rather tha
respond to allegations against him o
wait for his imminent invitation and
arrest from the anti corruption
agencies he resorted to a rehearsal
of their usual lines of lies to
blackmail and tarnish my image. I
therefore wish to state as follows.
That Hon Jagaba Adams is obviously
panicking even before seeing the
allegations I made on him (allegatio
against him is not what he thinks)
because he will now face the same
anti graft agencies like EFCC that
he terrorized in the past for corrup
and selfish reasons. The same Jagaba
Adams who as chair financial crime
was said to have been handed the
$500,000 allegedly received by Faruk
from Mr Otedola.
The money has since disappeared! A
dishonorable member, a shame to the
institution and one of such members
that President Obasanjo is referring
to when he says there are rogues an
thieves in the House who came to
abuja on "molue".
I advice Hon Jagaba Adams rather
than waste his time in a fruitless
effort to discredit me,he should
start preparing for a long life in
jail
Hon Abdulmumin Jibrin PhD MSC
APC- Kano
Kiru-Bebeji Federal Constituency
Kano

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/jibrin-reacts-on-apc-invitation-and-hon.html?m=1

Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by chinoify: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Make I book space
Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by blackpanda: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
I remember watching this guy on channels criticiizing Buhari for not signing the padded budget. He seemed so furious almost to the extent of insulting the executive, and as usual wailers rushed to support.

Today now all their secrets have been exposed and the President has been vindicated! But of cos the same wailers will once again turn a blind eye, covering their flat heads in shame

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by jaybee3(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
This one strong pass paraga

This dude is hell bent on revenge

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by kinzmen: 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
Push am go front page....
Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by doctokwus: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
Jibrin said something pertinent that all that are wise shud take heed: that if despite this enormous sacrifice he has made and all the evidence he has personally presented against all the accused,nothing substantial is done,in terms of prosecution and possible jail term,then the so called anticorruption fight would come unstuck.
I sincerely bliv him.
Jibrin might be doing this out of bitterness and vendetta and not for any patriotic or contrite reason,but that has always been how thieves/looters av been caught and nations sometimes developed;somebody or a set of pple shortchanged out of a group,decides that rather be cheated,no one should eat at all from the loot and that none or all shud go down together.
This is one man that if well utilized cud be the big game changer in the anticorruption fight in one of the most notoriously corrupt of the three arms of govt.
An opportunity like this might not present again.

5 Likes

Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by drss2(m): 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
may ur enemies fight demselves d way APC ar fighting demselves IJN. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by Josegun(m): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Watching closely. If nothing happen after all this high profile corruption gurus. I will vote against APC in next election and also mobilized against them. I don't care who the whistle blower is-shikena.

3 Likes

Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by modath(f): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
In all these Dogara hasn't put up any defence whatsoever...

He has done nothing beyond sending a cease and desist/ insisting on a retraction, hounding Jibrin, and confiscating Approp comm computers.....

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by modath(f): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2016

Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by datola: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
So, Jubrin is a PhD holder, in criminology? Dis-honourable Dagora is in hot soup.
Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by Beremx(f): 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
jaybee3:
This one strong pass paraga

This dude is hell bent on revenge
Thanks so much Sir. God bless you. The business is starting soonest. smiley
Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by jaybee3(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2016
Beremx:
Thanks so much Sir. God bless you. The business is starting soonest. smiley

Insha Allah i will be able to patronise your business once fully set up
Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by dunkem21(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Somebody pls remind us the party 'Jagaba' belongs to before zombies turn it into tribal war as usual cheesy

Shame to All Propaganda criminals tongue
Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by Beremx(f): 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
jaybee3:

Insha Allah i will be able to patronise your business once fully set up
no wahala. cool
Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by drss2(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by fyneguy: 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2016
dunkem21:
Somebody pls remind us the party 'Jagaba' belongs to before zombies turn it into tribal war as usual cheesy

Shame to All Propaganda criminals tongue

PDP

That's how some of you wailers shoot yourselves in the leg
Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by dunkem21(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
fyneguy:

PDP

That's how some of you wailers shoot yourselves in the leg

A little Google would have saved you from embarrassment..

Little wonder they call you guys Zombies tongue

Modify that thing sharp sharp before lalasticlala comes wink
Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by blaqoracle: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
datola:
So, Jubrin is a PhD holder, in criminology? Dis-honourable Dagora is in hot soup.

I have always admired the indefatigable, relentless and resilient courage jibrin Aminu, now that I know he is a PhD holder,I have come to respect him the more. more Southerners go to school, but we have more educated Northerners. One PhD holder Northerner >1000 PhD holder Southerners. Education without character is equivalent to an empty drum.

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by Ofec50: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2016
Please good people, i need a description on how to locate Egbeda bus top, Iyanu Ipaja from Oshodi pls some one should assist, Thanks. smiley
Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by Hunkuyee: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Please Mr. Jibrin tread softly and don't forget of a Hausa proverb " in ganga ta cika zaki saurin fashewa za tayi" meaning any drum that sound loud will soon burst. Be careful so that the hunter will not be hunted at the end.
Re: Jibrin Reacts On APC Invitation And Hon. Jagaba Adams Claims by policy12: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
When will magu and is boys arrest the so called suspect.s...but naija talk don tire me. Them dey loots we dey lean, they plan to will for their generation our parents are leaving bill for us.. .

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Helping Ibos - See Why / What Did You Do When GEJ Favoured You? / New Photos: Innoson’s Military Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.